Jam Packed Feelings

Part 38

{Liam’s P.O.V}

Niall was in stiches of laughter while I had my hands huffed around my chest, “come on babe it was just a dare” I refused to talk to him. He was kissing Harry for far too long, three seconds longer than he should have. I felt him come up behind me and kiss my neck in a way in which he knew I found it hard to resist. I managed to shrug it off then I felt to strong hands move up my back the wrap themselves around my shoulders and start to rub circles around in my shoulder blades while small kisses along my neck continued. I closed my eyes and hummed gently, Niall was the best at massages. “You’re a bitch” I smirked with a smile as he started to rub deeper into my shoulders and kissed around my neck more, he snickered in return kissing now into my hair.

Louis coughed obviously with a smirk “save that for later boys we have a game to finish” he said with a grin on his face and Harry now next to him as his time with Zayn was up. Louis was missing his jeans and Harry missing his shirt at this point. Niall kissed behind my ear, hot breath mingling there. It was enough to let the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, “love you” he whispered into my ears and kissed my cheek as I turned my head slightly, I moved forwards and captured his lips with mine and pulled away slowly “I love you to” I whispered smiling as he retreated back to my side putting a hand on my leg.

“Zayn next” Harry announced with the biggest smirk ever on his face, yup it was pretty obvious Zayn had something coming for him. It would not be pretty…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all ended up in roars of laughter and boners and everything else last night, I woke up with Niall across my body clutching onto me, we were laid on the sofa and on the floor were Louis and Harry, with Zayn in the other chair to himself hugging a pillow, I smiled and started to stroke Niall’s locks. He stirred a little and rubbed his nose against my now bare chest, his nose was cold but I didn’t mind, “Morning baby” I said gently playing with his messy hair, “mornin’ Li” he said tiredly back with a small smile, I pulled him close to me, pulling his body up more so he could rest his head in my neck, he smiled and hummed tiredly wiggling around to get warm, “are you hungry?” I asked kissing his head softly, he nodded and pouted “I am but I don’t want you to go” he rubbed his nose into my neck now, I chuckled lightly “you can come to the kitchen with me, or are you to lazy?” I joked to which he smirked “to lazy”.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes at his behaviour, “Well then I see, I guess once I’m done since we’re the only ones up I can have the double bed to myself upstairs since my Niall isn’t going to move off his ass for some food I doubt he’d moved all the way upstairs” I chuckled the last part dramatically watching his eyes squirm. He jumped up instantly, chest to chest with me. “Can we not just go upstairs and let Harry cook?” Niall pleaded with his eyes, he slowly let his hands find mine and let them intertwine together, I smiled at how innocent he looked, and knowing there was no innocence about the boy when you got to know him. “Are you not hungry though?” I asked leaning my forehead to his, his nose brushed mine a lot as he shook his head to say no. I nodded and mouthed an “okay” and we headed up stairs, we were slow but that was because Niall was still half asleep. As soon as we got to the bed he made a dash for it, getting under the covers quickly but he whimpered, “What is it boo?” I asked walking to his side.

“It’s cold” he said in a small voice. I smiled and climbed in next to him holding my arms open “come ‘ere” I smiled and lugged him into my chest, he hummed happily in response and snuggled his face against my chest, “I love you Liam” he smiled on my skin, I smiled back even though he couldn’t see “love you too Niall, always have and always will.” I soon heard small snores on my chest and the weight of his little body moving up and down. I closed my eyes and started to do the same.