Preparation

Part 25

{Niall’s P.O.V}

I talked with Tiegan a bit while Liam got changed; she’s really a nice girl. I mean I’ve talked with her before and stuff but that was ages ago, like when One Direction was formed. It’s nice to talk to her about Liam, because I can’t do it with anybody else and she seems to understand what’s going on between us.

“So, how long now Niall?” she grinned as I blushed slightly.

“Fo-Four months and tw-twenty three days…” I trailed of feeling myself get even hotter. She smiled and pulled at my right cheek.

“You’re cute, bless Niall.”

I grinned to myself as I looked down and played with my fingers waiting for Liam to hurry up.

“I’m ready can I come in now?” Liam called from the bathroom Tiegan looked to me than before I could say anything I was being pushed into another room.

“T-Tiegan!” I managed to say while she was still pushing me into the spare bedroom.

“You can’t see!” she said stopping now I was in the other room.

“Why?” I questioned “I’ve already seen it?”

“Not on him though no hush up and stay in there until I say so, got it Irish boy?”

“Wha- Wai-… Irish what?” My eyebrows knitted in confusion.

And then the door closed on my face.

Great.

{Liam’s P.O.V}

“No.” I simply said as she tried to add ad-justifications onto the outfit she dressed me in.

“You know I hate getting all dressed up smarty stop it- OUCH!” I shouted as I felt a needle in my ass.

“TIEGAN!” I said as I flipped my head around to see Tiegan on her knees going down my trousers to see if she had fully made the trousers the right length, they were to big so she had to take them up a little but I hated standing here.

“Shut your mouth Liam or I’ll do it again!” she warned me to which I flipped my head around back to stare at the wall in front of me, I sighed.

“Does it really have to be that perfect Tiegan?” I questioned rolling my eyes knowing her response.

“Yes! No quit being such a baby and stand still!”

Just to piss her off I decided to lean my weight on my right leg, a small smirk appeared on my lips as behind me I could practically feel the steam coming out of her ears.

“OUCH!!!!!” I screamed as she near enough STABBED the needle into my ass again.

“Ha!” she shouted

“Now when this is done I have to sort out the loose thread in your ass Payne!”

I groaned and proceeded to stand straight as a ruler again.

“Can I at least have my phone?”

Tiegan huffed and handed me my phone, I decided to text Niall.

Liam: Boo! (: xx

Niall: Was that meant to scare me? xD o_O ?xx

Liam: Yes! :’D xx

Niall: Oh… well then… AHHH!

Liam: Wanna play draw something? Xx

Niall: YEAH BUDDIE! Xx

Liam: Kay, right see you on their ;) xx

{Nobody’s P.O.V}

Liam chuckled as he got the drawing from Niall; a three year old could have done better he thought as he tried to guess what the picture was with the words provided.

Sink

He guessed which was wrong. Niall grinned proud of his drawing awaiting Liam’s next try.

Kitchen

Niall laughed and decided to add to the picture, onto the picture of the sink he coloured in the droplets of water he drew, trying to give Liam a big hint.

Broken

Niall looked at his phone in confusion and shouted through the doors.

“So are all skinks broken now because they let out WATER!?” Niall laughed awaiting Liam’s reply.

Water

Niall laughed, he could tell Liam was in the other room laughing too, but because Niall’s laugh was so loud and strong it over powered any kind of sound.

Now it was Liam’s turn, he drew a pretty impressive drawing of two hands linked together.

Hands

Guessed Niall, which was wrong. Liam decided to give Niall one more try before he added in an extra clue

Friendship

Liam smiled and shook his head, and decided to add text onto the picture, using an arrow to point at one hand and writing ‘Liam’ above it and on the other side he drew another arrow and wrote ‘Niall’.

Niall smiled at the picture and decided to wind Liam up.

Girl Hands

Niall laughed lightly to himself and then heard a roar of laughter from the other room.

“LIAM KEEP STILL!” shouted Tiegan.

Love

Guessed Niall again.

In the other room Liam smiled and nodded and decided to text Niall again.

Liam: This is boring now xx

Niall: Yeah xD – come in here im bored!! Xx

Liam: Oh trust me I would if I could, but I don’t want another needle in my ass -___- xx

Niall: :L Lol! Is that why you’re shouting? xx

Liam: Yes! She’s a bully! Let’s make a plan! Xx

Niall: I would but I don’t want a needle in my ass as well xD you’re in your own bud! Xx

Liam: -__- Great boyfriend you are… xx

Niall: :L You love me really xx

Liam: Yeah if that’s what you call it xx :D

Niall: There is nothing to do in this room… xx

Liam: My guitar is under the bed (: you can go on it if you want? Xx

Niall: Thanks Li, will do xx Have fun you’re on your own now xP <3