The Drunken Moment...

Part 3

“Whoa Louis calm down on the drinks dude” laughed Harry as Louis brought us another round of drink to the table, this was our 4th lot. “What can I say? I’m excited guys!” beamed Louis. How is he not already on the floor, asleep and drunk? He did make me laugh. Louis put the drinks down on our table, the club was packed luckily everybody was involved in what they were doing to notice that we were One Direction because right now I like it just being us celebrating. Zayn and Niall reached out and got a drink, Niall gave one to me to and I nodded to thank him; we all gulped our drinks down like it was no tomorrow and after that I felt a bit spaced out and ready to dance.

“Let’s dance boy’s” Zayn announced which I was quiet surprised about because Zayn don’t really like dancing in public. That drink must have gone to his head. He started sticking his lip out and his heat bopped to the beat and he walked off pumping his fist in the air. Louis is going to get killed later I can see it now. I chuckled lightly to myself then closed my eyes to think about it; when I opened them I was on my own. “Whoa… how long did I have my eyes closed for?” I laughed to myself, I finished off the rest of whoevers drink was in front of me and set off to look for one of the boys.

The amount of passed out people I nearly trod on was unbelievable; desperately searching for the boys I found Niall. I smiled in relief. I walked up to him and patted him on the pack and tried to shout about the noise. “YOU OKAY THERE BRO?” When I saw his face close up he looked hammered. He obviously had a LOT more to drink. He just nodded and slurred a few words. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Might as well join in?

After about 15 shots I can’t remember how we got home safely but we did me and Niall were safe home, unburied. We walked in the house and fell straight onto the sofa. I sat down and Niall decided to lay across my lap and the rest of the sofa, his head on my thighs and his legs slumping on the sofa, trying to stay on there.

We both started laughing like idiots until my head started to hurt; I stopped laughing and started to rub my forehead. “Heyyyyyyyyy….-burp- What’s wrong?” Niall giggled out in a very strong Irish accent. Yup, he was differently drunk. I just smiled sweetly and rolled my eyes and told him that I had a head ace.

He nodded and rolled off my lap onto the hard floor. What an idiot I thought to myself. All I could hear was laughing and I think he slurred out the words “OW” but he quickly got up and held his hand out for me. I vulnerably took it and followed him upstairs. We went into his room and collapsed on the bed. As I was lying there I kicked off my shoes and Niall did the same, I took off my belt and shirt and got under the cover, Niall took off his belt and kept his shirt on and got under as well.

A few moments later I could hear him loudly attempting to whisper my name. “Pstt…. Liam….Pstt... –nudge, nudge- PSTTT LIAM” I moaned and turnt around and saw his face. I never actually really studied the features of his face that much, his hair was a perfect shade of both blonde and brown, his eyes were big and beautiful and his cute little button nose made his whole face light up, he was smiling at me and his teeth are perfect! I suddenly realised I was picking out the features on my best friend when he wrapped his arms round my neck. I smiled and laughed. Awee I thought; he must be so tired. I wrapped my arms round his waist as well and tried to get to sleep.

Half way through sleeping I could feel something on my neck, something warm I smiled in my half sleep and my eye shot open like rockets when whatever it was hit my sweet spot on my neck, I moaned without thinking and saw Niall there, looking into my eyes. His eyes are a shocking shade of blue the glistened in the night perfectly. I shock the thought out of my head. What am I doing?

“Um... Niall?” I questioned him, he looked deeper into my eyes and I swear he could see right through me, he didn’t say anything and neither did I after that point. Looking into each other’s eyes to see if there was any sense of him or I being too drunk to realise what’s going on. Before I could control myself, I found myself and Niall moving in closer and closer. We moved as close as our noses touching. I could feel his breath on mine. Even though he was part drunk it smelt so sweet. Breathing heavily now we moved an inch closer… Closer and closer then-