Angels Fall

Part 35

{Nobody’s P.O.V}

Liam was now pacing up and down- Simon left not that long ago and Liam was chewing his nails off. “Why the fuck did I lose my top Niall!?” He said stammering over his words which fell out of his mouth fast. He looked like a mad man, Niall sighed- to be honest he was sick of it now, Tiegan should of at least had the decency to call Liam- after all this was all her fault the whole reason this being have happened, and she just ran away from the problem. Some good friend she was to Liam. Niall scoffed to which he thought was himself but was out loud Liam snapped his head around, “W-what?” he stuttered coming closer, Niall shook his head, “Nothing just… How could she do this to you Liam?” and on that note the door started to knock, Liam was quick to open it and once he saw Tiegan he couldn’t contain himself, “HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID! I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU! DON’T DO THAT AGAIN!” he hugged Tiegan tight not wanting to let go of her, worried that she’ll run off again. Niall just stood in the corner watching the both, Niall didn’t really know what all of a sudden boiled up inside of him but he knew it wasn’t something he liked- he felt like he wanted to hurt Tiegan in the way in which she had hurt him he didn’t know why either he was the forgiving type. He never held anything; he was carefree and didn’t like to keep a grudge.

Niall swallowed thickly once he saw he managed to put a smile on his face, feeling now grimly happy. Happy that Liam was now happy but not too keen himself as to the reason why. But he managed to keep the grim smile on his face to force the idea he was happy. At this point Tiegan came inside and Liam closed the door, Niall just swallowed hard and paid a little attention to what they were saying it wasn’t only until Niall heard Liam call Niall’s name that he realized Niall had blanked out, “Mhmm?” he asked shaking his head. Tiegan then apologized, “Niall… I… I am so sorry I never meant for it to happen, I-I I was drunk and confused… Everything she said she seemed as if she knew I never knew I swear…” She whispered her lips quivering. Something inside Niall told him to forgive her- but the other half was fiery and angry wanting something to even out the score, yeah Niall was pleased that now Liam and him didn’t have to hide anymore, but it wasn’t meant to be like that- making Liam look like a monster, if anything she hurt her best friend more than it hurt Niall, Liam now had to live with it, how could she have been so selfish and reckless? He did have to keep in mind the fact that she was drunk, but it was her own fault! She shouldn’t have gotten wasted; all she cared about was Zayn. This thought made Niall clench his jaw, he then slowly relaxed and just stared at her blankly, “Well? What do you want me to say?” he asked honestly, what did she expect? For his full forgiveness? The answer to that was no. No she would have to gain it now.

She was a bit startled by his answer then slowly her lip started to quiver, Liam looked between us both, he knew I was right but he didn’t want to hurt Tiegan she was in a fragile state because she knew Niall was right. Liam sighed lightly and looked at Niall with pleading eyes but Niall wasn’t having any of it- he’d usually fall for his puppy eyes but this time he wasn’t ready to back down just yet, “No Liam, she’s done wrong; in fact she did wrong twice! She outted us before we were ready- before you figured out what you wanted to do- she then had the stick to run away as if it were our fault! No Liam! I’m not going to forgive her that easy I know she’s your best friend but I’d think about it carefully, would a real best friend do that to you? So what if she was drunk! Just shows that she can’t keep a secret and it’s on her own account that she got pissed! If she knew she couldn’t handle it! Think Liam think! This whole time she’s been here what has she done for you? Nothing! She’s been to love sick with Zayn to even give you a second thought! Go on watch her run away again! I’m sorry Tiegan but I don’t want you around me much longer if I’m being harsh then my bad it’s the truth love and you better get to grips with it sooner or later because when me and Liam go on that interview I’m telling them everything! Yeah Liam will be hated a bit but all thanks to you and I’m going to let them know that!” Niall took in a shaky breath, not once- nor never had he ever been so open to about his thoughts to anybody. He was even surprised in himself that he said that, he stood there eyes wide and unable to say anything else. Maybe he was a little harsh… But maybe it’s what Tiegan needed but Niall still found himself able to say one word, “Leave” he said a little bitterly.