Drunk Truth

Part 30

{Liam’s P.O.V}

I woke up the next morning with Niall laid across my bare chest and love bites all over his lower neck, we were careful because of the party tonight that they couldn’t be noticeable. I smiled and slowly removed Niall off of my stomach and went to the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror and actually smiled for once, I mean… I smile all the time but… But I’m just filled with pure happiness at the moment. I ran my finger over my own love bites I encountered last night and smiled at the thought. I closed my eyes and as I ran over each love bite a blissful memory from last night came back, I mean we didn’t have sex or anything it was purely just talking most of the night and a make out session, but it meant everything to me…

“Boo.” Niall huskily whispered into my ear while he snaked his smooth slender arms around me and moaned a little as it was so early in the morning, he place his head on my shoulder and started to kiss my shoulder little by little, just going around in circles not daring to move any higher just encase he left a token of his love there. “Niall, I really do love you” I turned around still in his grip and gave him a long kiss on the lips, not even caring if we didn’t lock the door and anybody walked in at this moment, it’s too perfect to mess up. Everything about Niall is perfect; his beautiful baby blue ocean eyes can drown me in one look, his snow white pale skin is anything but cold at the touch, his messy sandy highlighted hair that falls perfectly without him trying, he is truly god’s gift. As soon as he pulled away I leant in for more but he declined my offer, only in return giving me a devilish smirk.

“Later baby…” he moaned still in his morning voice which I found so sexy at this moment in time but he definitely knew how to make me want more of him, “But Niall…” I whined which gained me a kick peck on the lips, “After the party” he grinned at me, I leant in and kissed him on the corner of his mouth when in attempt to kiss his lips but he moved, I give him the evils before I walked just a bit further down the bathroom and turned the corner, before I did so I popped my head around the corner “Oh wait you wanna go first?” I asked feeling rude, “All yours babe” he grinned back and started to walk away “Niall!” I pleaded and he turned around quickly “Yeah?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too Liam.”

***************

{Zayn’s P.O.V}

Beep…Beep…Beep…BEEP!!!!!!!!

Tiegan was up within a heartbeat while I laid in bed trying to find pillows to cover my ears with; I moaned and looked over at the digital clock on the side. Six forty five am in the fucking morning. This is a joke right? It’s really like half eleven or maybe even twelve, or she is asking for me to hate her. I felt her come on top of my and lay on my back, her head next to my own, cheek to cheek. “Happy birthday Zayn” she grinned and kissed my cheek, I moaned and held her apart from me slightly and I flipped around and let her lay across my chest “Please tell me it’s not really 6:45am…” I moaned closing my eyes, as soon as I opened them Tiegan had the biggest grin on her face “It’s not 6:45am babe” she said I sighed in relief and stretched a bit “It’s not 6:47 so you better get your ass in the bath or shower or whatever you’re doing before I get in there for hours on end” She winked at me and hoped off of the bed, I could have killed her there and then I’m telling you now. “Babe please… Can I just go back to sleep it’s my birthday after all…?” I moaned pouting at her with my best puppy dog eyed attempt she just smiled and came to kiss my cheek and pulled away rubbing away her kiss mark, even though it left no stain apart from the ligerence of a warm touch, of her soft lips. She walked of swaying her hips, I’m not sure if it was purposely or just her natural way of walking but I liked it.