Dirty Little Secret

Part 17

Liam’s P.O.V

He leant forward and slightly kissed my cheek with his wet lip, I smiled in relief as he pulled away. I placed my hand on his cheek and rubbed it slightly. “I missed you Nialler” I smiled more and he twisted himself to sit in-between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his waist and sighed, not in frustration, I just felt the need to sigh. “Liam?” he asked as his head flopped back onto my chest “Mhmm Nialler” he started to fiddle with his fingers, nervous like “Niall, you okay?” I asked a bit worried. “Y-yeah… I’m fine, I just, just like it better when you call me babe” he mumbled looking down at his hands, I smiled a sweet smile down and him and kissed the top of his head. “I like it better that way to.” He smiled back at me and just laid in my arms for a while longer. I got my phone out and blasted up one of our favourite rave songs and I started to sing out loud and bop my head “If you want more, just check my swagger out there on the dance floor, yeah all the laddies gunnah knock on my door, gunnah be the time of your life we’re gunnah do it tonight uh, yeah do it tonight” I laughed and raved in my bed with Niall, then he started to sing the next verse while jumping off of my bed and grabbing  my hands to dance with him.

“Something’s heating up heating up, go check my flow, they meet me up meet me up on the V.I.P floor, DJ speed it up, speed it up, play it loud! We gunnah turn this club around” I spun him round then we let go of each other and waved our hands in the air jumping up and down singing the chorus together.

“We gonna make our bitches working on the floor, wanna see my sexy ladies screaming give me more, yeah we can turn this club around, gonna burn it, burn it down singing, Ayo Ayo, Ayo Ayo!” We jumped up and down laughing like a pair of idiots then it was my turn to sing again. “Come on, let's rock that booty and make me lose my mind my rock is slowly with champagne every Saturday night yeah we can turn this club around gonna burn it burn it down singing AYO AYO! AYO AYO!” I laughed and I started to shake my ass when I sun the line rock that booty and then I grabbed Niall and started to dance with him again. We both sung the rest of the sing together dancing and having a good time. As the song finished we came collapsing onto my bed in fits of laughter. I smiled and rubbed his ear then patted his cheek as I saw he was facing me. “Want some food n- babe?” I smiled. He beamed back at me just as bright as my smile and nodded. “What do you fancy eating? I can cook or we can go out to-”

“NANDOS!” the Irish lad screamed at me, I just laughed more getting up and pulling on a clean shirt. “Okay, my treat?” Niall shook his head in denial “Nope, my treat!” I laughed, I can see this argument going on for a while “Nope, mine!” I laughed “NO! Mine, I insist!”

“Nope, you’re taking me out tomorrow so let me treat you now.”

“Nope, it’s your birthday tomorrow I want to buy your last meal at being 17” he winked at me.

I groaned why does he do this to me?

“Let’s just pay for our own food yeah?” I asked pulling on one of my blue vans and doing the laces up.

“Nope, I’m the one with the black card” he winked at me. Darn it! I sighed in defeat

“Fine, fine whatever” I rolled my eyes at him as I sat up to be standing in front of him, he smiled at me took my hand. “You have to drive though” he said as he skipped to the elevator “I don’t have a drivers licence.” I laughed “Neither do I!” I laughed the elevator dinged at our stop, “But that doesn’t mean you don’t knick Louis car all the time does it?” he nudge me in the ribcage and I started to laugh as I pulled out the set of spare car keys Louis made for me. “See!” he pointed. “You better drive slowly though, don’t want the police pulling us over then us getting arrested.” He laughed at me as he hopped into the car. I put the key in to start the car and we were off, the radio was on quietly as we were talking. “So, what are your plans for the rest of the week, well I mean apart from Wednesday as we have dance rehearsals, other than that we’re all off?” he smiled at me as we turned left. “Umm, nothing yet why?” he just shrugged and looked ahead of him, probably searching for Nandos. “We should hang out” he then smiled at me then pointed at the window getting overly excited. “There! There it is see the chicken?! It’s Nandos pull in right!” he ordered me which made me laugh. Man this boy has an eating issue.