I Miss You

Part 22

{Liam’s P.O.V}

Just as I thought I was beginning to figure things out something like this happens. I’m just a bad luck charm I swear! I felt Tiegan put her arm around me and start to rub my back slightly. She kissed the top of my head and left. She knew I needed to be alone, that I didn’t want to talk right now. Before she left she dotted something down on a piece of paper but I wasn’t ready to look yet, I needed to clear my head and to think about this… To think about Niall and Danielle and how this would work out…

{Niall’s P.O.V}

I just got a text from Zayn that read I had to pack for a few days extra. Sweet! We’re celebrating his birthday and we can all be together a little longer, he said a few extra people were coming but only for his party and the day after, he said Louis’ girlfriend was coming and an extra friend of Liam’s I’m guessing its Andy or Tiegan. I smiled as I started to add to my backpack, shaking at the thought of seeing Liam. That reminds me! I haven’t spoken to him in two days. I got out my blackberry and pressed call on the familiar number.

“Hello?” I rocky tone answered with

“Li? You okay mate?” I asked a bit worried, I now perched myself on my bed.

“Liam y-yeah, just a bit cold- anyway, did Zayn call you?” he asked changing the subject, which meant he was lying. When you fall in love with someone you pick up on the slightest things they do, whether it’s the way the talk, the way their feet shuffle or the way they do things. I could probably tell you now that Liam was looking down on the floor shuffling his feet around.

“Yeah!” I now smiled down the phone; I’ll talk to him later about this. Face to face.

“So you know about the others?” he sounded a bit confused

“Yeah, duh Zayn tells us so we have notice” I smiled

“Oh, so you know about Danielle coming then?”

“What?!” I screamed down the phone, I could tell he was taken back by my reaction as he started to stutter really badly

“B-but you s-said t-t-t-that you knew o-other p-p-people were c-com-m-ming?” he sounded a bit frightened.

“This is meant to be our week Liam, lad’s week. Sure I understand for the party but is she staying the whole week?! I mean Eleanor is only coming down for the party and the next day so she and Louis can go back together!” I protested down the phone now standing up.

I heard him sigh rockery down the phone,

“I-I thought you k-knew” he said, I tried to calm myself down and sat back on my bed.

“I’m sorry Liam… You know for getting all full on with you…” I closed my eyes and shook my head

“I didn’t even know t-that she was coming Niall, I never invited her!” Liam told me

“Then why is she coming?” I asked in confusion

“I don’t know, I was down stairs and Tiegan had the phone- all she told me was that she was coming, also that Zayn wants to set you up with Holly.”

I rolled my eyes and groaned and I laid back on the bed.

“She hasn’t stopped texting since she had my number”

I heard him chuckled down the phone

“What’s so funny huh?” I smiled not wanting to but his laugh always put a smile on my face”

“Why did you give it to her then?” he chuckled more

“That’s the thing! I didn’t, your stupid girlfriend did” I laughed

“Yeah, that was pretty stupid of her” I could just see him smiling now, it send my heart wanting to beat right out of my chest.

“Hey not my fault I’m so good looking” I teased him with

“Oh yeah sure, if that’s what you call it.” He laughed harder down the phone which sent me into a fit of giggles.

Man I haven’t laughed this much the whole time I’ve been away from Liam.

I sighed down the phone and started to play with the hem of my shirt…

“Are you okay buddy?” I heard Liam ask, he could tell by the tone of my sigh I was upset

“I just miss you… A lot Liam…” I said.

Niall you are such a girl! I could feel my lip start to quiver and the tears starting to form in my eyes again.

“I miss you to buddy…” I heard his voice break just a tiny bit, but it was enough to make my heart flutter- he really missed me.

“I love you … So much…” I sniffed, using my arm to wipe my runny nose. I’m the worst when it comes to crying. I’m like a snotty 2year old that’s just fell off of a swing.

I heard a chuckle behind me.

Fuck…