Author's Note

Hello guys(;

Can I just say thanks for being so patient I know I said I would have an author’s note up by the 15th but it’s been the half term holiday and I’m horrible at balancing things, but thank you all so much. You guys are seriously beyond amazing. I’ve had Tiegan begging me to write this same book for another year because for pretty much a year and a half maybe or even two years, I’ve been writing this book. Chopping and changing it and what not. This book has been my life you can’t even begin to understand how happy it makes me that my book has gotten so far and with all the fans along the way you guys are more than amazing seriously.

Meep, now I’m going to be all boring and stuff before it gets to the good part. I honestly thank Tiegan so much cause she gave me so many ideas for this book, I have two books filled with ideas of secret chapters and stuff I haven’t put in and such and it’s all credit to her about a lot of the things in here, I know my writing is terrible but you guys are so sweet. I used to post like my top 5 comments on each chapter on my facebook each time I’d update you guys don’t even know how much of a freak I really am.

I want to carry this same book on because it has so many good points in but I think it was time to stop, after nearly I’m guessing one and half years – two years I’ve been writing this book and here the part you guys will be happy about.

I’m going to carry this on as a book two, I will do a sequel if you really want me to, well anyway I want to but I really hope you guys want one or there’s no point xD but I only have three name suggestions (curtsey of Tiegan once again) <--- love her so much seriously!

Which are;

Building Confidence

Facing the crowds

Or just simply (this is my one gosh I’m creative) Secrets 2

And I want you guys to tell me, cause I want to start writing again asap and I’m sure I can get Tiegan to help me out on it ;) cause shes amazing and loves me too, also your guys feedback like seriously I want to know what you want so I can steal it / adapt it to your liking so everybody’s happy and I will check through it better for spellings and such and I will get Tiegan on my case to upload regularly I promise I will be better xD so I really hope you guys liked this book, its been my baby I actually get so proud of it at times like with all the views and everything that’s happened with it, how many times its been in the # in under 100 so like #89 and such it makes me so happy honestly it does. So please I need your feedback, if you don’t have a wattpad account please e-mail me; kayteebushnell @ hotmail . com (I really should make a secrets e-mail shouldn’t i? xD, also i couldn't put it together cause wattpad wont let me :/ xx) or tweet me; @AllTimeHustlerx or something so I can get your feedback cause it means a lot to me.

I love you all so so much seriously, thank you honestly.

Love hugs and curls ~Kaytee xoxoxoxoxox