Last Night

Part 32

{Liam’s P.O.V}

Liam slowly woke up, Niall curled into a ball by his sides, and his hands clung onto his shirt, his head burred into his shirt that clung around Liam’s tanned skin, well it was tanned compared to Niall’s angle like skin. Liam looked over at his digital clock, 9:56. He groaned and closed his eyes; as soon as he did memories of yesterday were flooding though his head.

“Hey Ni, I forgot my meds” Liam said walking over to him as the party ended, “Mind coming back with me home just to get them? Only a few hours nobody will know were gone, I think Danielle has gone to bed?” Liam begged. “Of course I will” he smiled and rubbed Liam’s back, they both went to Zayn’s house quickly to change clothes, Liam and Niall not wanting to wake Danielle up. They only got changed into some sweats and trainers, they left a note telling Zayn where they were going and that they’d taken his clothes because he didn’t want to wake Danielle.

They both hurried out of the door and into a taxi they hulled. The pair both slipped into the cab deciding they don’t want to get a train as fan’s would bombard them at this time, being that it was a Saturday night and everybody goes out on a Saturday. They sighed lightly and smiled over at each other, as the window between the driver and them was blacked out, only to have a little hole that you can slide to pay him, which was closed, giving them full privacy. Niall bit his lip a little, looking over to his elder boyfriend. “I love you Li” he whispered pressing his forehead gently against Liam’s. Liam smiled at the little touch which was enough to set fireworks off in the pit of his stomach.

Liam shook his head and rubbed his face; he swallowed hard and peeled away from Niall lightly. Replacing his body with a pillow that Niall could lay on, he wrote a note down beside the bed table, letting Niall know that if he wasn’t there he was in the shower or making breakfast. He walked into the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror, “What have you done Liam…” he groaned rubbing his face hard to see if the reflection would change, he was disgusted by himself to say the least. He was always the one who never wanted to hurt anybody, the one who would give up anything for love… But he didn’t he tried to show the public a normal side to him and all it did was bring hate and lies upon him and Niall, worst of all Danielle. He played her like a pack of cards and loosed the toss of the game. Becoming the joker, the card thrown aside that no one likes or uses because it’s worthless.

He ruffed his hair before leaving the mirror in pure disgust, turning on the shower. He threw his clothes into the wash bin and pulled open the shower curtain. He sighed heavily as he felt the warm water hit and bounce off of his body, its constant flowing made Liam shut his eyes and more of last night flew back into his mind.

Liam smiled back at Niall, “I love you to” he smiled and kissed Niall’s soft plump lips. Niall deepened the kiss a little by putting his hand on the back of Liam’s head/neck moaning lightly. Liam pulled away and bit his lip smiling, “not now” he whispered kissing Niall’s nose softly. Niall smiled and let a hand fall gracefully to Liam’s leg rubbing up and down slowly, stopping now and again to make circles, “Okay” he smiled and lent his head onto Liam’s shoulder, both boys closing their eyes to get some kind of sleep before they reached Wolverhampton, it took about two hours and ten minutes so they tried to get some shuteye for at least two hours, being their sleeping pattern from the night before wasn’t so good.

*******

A while later Liam woke up with fifteen minutes of the journey to spare he smiled looking over to Niall, who was sound asleep. He looked like an angle just sleeping there, it was a blissful sight. Liam smiled and thought about how lucky he was and pulled his phone out, his phone was buzzing and beeping and having a breakdown, twitter mentions going mental, texts and missed calls were ridiculous he thought somebody had died. All of a sudden he was getting an incoming call from Louis; he picked it up with speed, “Hello?” Liam said a little rushed and anxious, “Liam, you’re in shit!” He said panicked down the phone, “W-what’s going on?” Liam asked feeling his heart rate hit an all high. “You and Niall, Danielle! Everybody knows, you have this book… c-called secrets or something, Danielle showed it to the press and everybody knows, Liam I don’t care about you being gay or with Niall, I care about your safety fans are going mental and wild, they’re angry they’re out to find you, Zayn knows where you are, he didn’t know what was going on and told the press your heading home!” Louis said faster than anything, Liam looked out of the taxi window and saw the turning to his house, mobs of fans pilled outside the house, shouting, holding signs, some crying. Liam took sharp and deep breaths in and out shaking Niall furiously, “Get up! Get up!” He pleaded Louis still on the line; Niall stirred and looked at Liam with a slightly confused and pissed emotion. “What the hell? What’s going on Li?” Niall said tiredly, “THEY KNOW” He shouted panicked. Niall getting instantly what he meant, “H-How?” Niall said feeling himself close to tears. “Danielle.”

Liam’s eyes shot open in the water as it suddenly turned cold he jumped out of the shower quickly turning the taps off. He shivered and threw the towel over himself, in desperate attempt to feel warm again. He hurried out of the bathroom and quietly into the bedroom. Seeing that Niall was still sound asleep. His wet hair and body was dripping but he didn’t care, he slowly made his way to Niall and kissed his temple as he was laid across on his side, he placed a sloppy wet kiss there and pulled back, watching how adorable Niall looked scrunching his nose up and burring his head into the pillow more. He chuckled ever so lightly and dried himself with lightning speed. He chucked on some clean grey tracksuit bottoms and just an old top of his that he hadn’t worn in ages.

He sighed scratching his damp hair as he walked into the living room and turned the TV on, walking into the kitchen and hearing the world go mad about him and Niall. He wanted to hear it, for once it wasn’t all bullshit because they had the proof, it didn’t scare Liam one bit, the only thing that did was losing Niall, ruining the band or seeing Niall get hurt. He started to get the bread out and make a few sandwiches, he would made two for Niall, one for himself and just extras for later or if people came to see him, he knew Louis was coming round, Louis had promised him on the phone. Liam started to spread the butter onto countless amounts of bread, the then got a lump of cheese out and started to cut it into thin slices with a knife.

Niall and Liam hurried out of the car, hard and heavy object being thrown towards their way and being shouted out trembling lips and hands opened the door, they got in safely, all Liam can remember thinking was how he let Niall down, how he could have just ruined everything for Niall. He felt so fucking shitty and horrified with himself; because it wasn’t just him he was hurting it was Niall. He shouldn’t have to be the one hurting, it should be Liam getting the blame for everything, all Niall was guilty of was loving Liam. Nothing more and nothing less.

“Fuck” Liam hissed and he cut his thumb with the knife, he sucked on it and went to the tap, running his bleeding thumb under the cold running tap, he pulled it away after a while and sucked on it a little more, the copper taste of his blood was disgusting to him, pulling faces at the taste as he was searching for a plaster. Once he found one he was glad he could get the taste out of his mouth, wrapping the plaster around his thumb carefully and finishing up the sandwiches, he could hear the lady on the TV speak about how Liam was a ‘two timer’ and shit he didn’t want to hear, but somehow it became addicting to hear about what a fucking joke and piss take he was. He knew he was, it was spiteful, it could make him laugh, everything they were saying about him was true, and Liam could take it on the chin, they weren’t there, they don’t know what it was like. He then started to realize why Niall found watching it so addicting. He heard a stumble from the bedroom and switched the TV off with quick motion, turning his attention to his sleepy boyfriend who managed a smile towards him, “Hey you” Niall cooed lightly yawning and stretching in the door way, “At least you don’t hate me” Liam made a bee line towards Niall and kissed his lips ever so softly, they were like paradise.

“I could never hate you” Niall whispered kissing Liam back softly, Liam smiled into the kiss a little, as Niall pulled away his face fell to a pout and a tint of a frown, Niall chuckled lightly rubbing Liam’s cheek. “I love you” he smiled, Liam smiled back, “I love you too” he whispered kissing Niall’s forehead, “you hungry?” He asked taking Niall’s hand in his own walking slowly towards the kitchen, Niall nodded. Liam took Niall to the kitchen and handed him the platter of about two dozen triangle cut sandwiches, “Put them on the table please babe, Louis is coming round’ and I don’t think he’ll come alone.” Liam said pouring himself and Niall a glass of orange juice. Niall just simply nodded and set it down taking a small triangle for himself and biting into it happily. Liam smiled at how adorable Niall was and at how lucky he was to have Niall.

Niall finished up his food and went back for another slice, as soon as he picked it up the door started to bang. Liam and Niall had no idea who it was or who it could be, Louis was the only person he thought of but there was huge chance and risk it was the paps.

“Who is it?” Liam called out stepping next to Niall taking hold of his hand awaiting a much needed response.

----------------------------------------

i would not blame any of you guys if i have no comments or vote.... two friggin months its been since i've uploaded........ its been too long and i am so so sorry! i truly am and i mean it from the bottom of my heart, will you find it in you to forgive me ever? :'( <3 i love you all so much and thank you for sticking with me even though im an aweful writer and i take years to upload<3 i love you all so much!!

Love hugs & curls

~Kaytee xoxox