Dreams

Part 37

{Liam’s P.O.V}

“So is everything okay now?” I asked taking a long drag of my drink, one of each of our hands were placed forward on the table and touching, it was just the kind of couple that we were, we liked to be cute and cuddly, the cheesy soppy kind of couple, sending millions of x’s at the ends of texts and doing small cute things for each other, it was just us. Everything seemed so much clearer now… I mean everything, I’m glad now that me and Niall can be out in the open, I’ve ignored the hate and abuse of some fans- if that’s what they want to call themselves anymore. Niall and I are happy; I don’t see why they can’t understand that? Niall was chatting away, like he always does, once he starts it’s like mission impossible for him to stop. I smiled the whole way though the story telling Niall was honestly getting better. By better I mean with his temper and feelings, this whole past few months most have been messing with his head so much, yet he stayed strong for us. If you think about it our story is pretty messed up but amazing. How much we’ve gone through in such a little time, you’d think we were mad.

“That’s it really” Niall smiled squeezing my hand gently, I smiled back “that’s good” I took another sip of my drink, “baby you not thirsty?” I asked looking at his drink that had only been touched once. Niall instantly took the cup and gulped a load down “I forgot it was there” he chuckled and once he pulled the cup away he had a milky moustache, I laughed and handed him some tissue to wipe it off with, “want something to eat here or just go home?” I offered with a smile to which he returned one back, “let’s eat here, we haven’t been out together in ages” he said softly now reaching out for my other hand. We now had both arms stretched across the table holding each other’s hands smiling at each other, I let my thumb brush over his hands, “Sure” I said gently then removed one of my hands to pull the menu out, handing it to Niall first to see what he wanted. It was amusing to watch his eyes buzz over the menu, as if he’d never seen food before.

“Can I get the double cheese burger with chips and beans with extra mayo?” He smiled wide “And a strawberry milkshake?” He batted his eye lashes at me which made me laugh “Niall you look like you have something wrong with your eye” I smiled a toothy grin, “And sure you can” I said taking the menu and having a look what was there, my stomach started to growl once I saw that they had chicken caesar salad and I was going to ask for some toast on the side with a chocolate milkshake, I put my hand up for the waitresses to come over and told her my order, she smiled and got right to work, Niall took my hands again and laid his head on his arm, “You okay there Ni?” I asked tilting my head, he nodded slowly and smiled “I just miss this is all” he whispered. “Miss what?” I questioned softly, “Miss moments like these” he said sitting back up right again, “I promise we will have more of them now Ni” I said moving my legs to tangle in with Niall’s under the table.

Niall tangled his legs in mine more and smiled happily, it had been a while since I saw a smile like that, so pure and honest. “Li?” Niall asked me, “Yeah Nialler?” I said. “What do you think will happen in a few years?” I looked at him confused and tilted my head “What do you mean boo?” I said gently and slow, “I mean like where do you think we will be?”

I thought about it for a moment, “Well where do you want us to be?” I asked rubbing his hands. He smiled wider than before “Somewhere nice, maybe in-between Ireland and Wolverhampton, like smack bang in the middle” he chuckled “so it’s equally far but equally close to our homes, in a nice house, not too shabby, but a nice big house that looks small from the outside and big on the inside for when relatives come to stay around” I smiled, I could see him going into a daydream, “The house a nice white and cream and coffee colour on the outside and inside it all being mad colours in the hall way” he giggled more “the kitchen would be big, for cooking and to store food, the living room would be the biggest room in the house and it would be welcoming with a fireplace and pictures of me and you, our family and some of the boys and us on the wall, a little cabinet with some of our awards in that we were allowed to keep.” He smiled and started to rub my hands back, “Three sofa’s and a small little one on its own, a TV in the room too, big enough so everybody could see with a massive dining table around the back that can fit everybody on for when Christmas comes and a piano somewhere in the living room but I’m not sure where yet, a garden to! We can get a dog, you’ve always wanted a dog, and oh! We also have a small music room, like a box room just filled with our guitars and some other bits and bobs we will say we want but never use” he snickered, I could feel myself getting emotional listing to him blabber on, “And we would have loads of spare rooms, we would have a big room for us, a king room with a massive double bed and a picture of us blown up huge on a wall, the room would be turquoise and silver, we’d have a massive white wardrobe and a view of the garden and we’d have like 4 spare bedrooms that had like two beds in each and we’d always have sofa beds and extra stuff for everybody and the bathroom would have a bath and a separate shower and would be big and the bathtub would turn into a Jacuzzi and could fit both of us” He chuckled and blushed. I bit my lip and smiled wide, trying not to cry “I think you might be forgetting something” I whispered moving closer smiling, “What’s that?” Niall smiled and whispered back to me, “I thought we were going to have a little boy and girl, you know so he can protect her from all the bad guys” i said now letting a tear blink down my cheek, “And we would get married with them there, so they could be in the pictures too, a picture that would consist of the people we loved, our family, our babies, the boys, I think that should be the biggest picture in the house” i smiled wide.