Prologue & Part 1

Prologue

Walking into our house. Hand linked in his. Our secret was out and everybody knew; and I knew exactly who told the press. Anger boiled through me as we were half running half walking. Girls were shouting reckless horrid names at us. I tried my best to protect him from the girls; they were throwing hard heavy objects at us. I didn't care if they bruised me or not, he just needed to be safe. We hurried along to our door. Mobs of girls screaming, some crying saying "how could you"? Tears started to form on my face and fell to the ground like tiny little bombs. I don't care if they see me cry; this is who I am and if they were true fans they'd accept the fact that I love him. I digged into my pocket desperately trying to find the key to the house. I found it and put it in its slot and hurried in. We got in. We were safe. I walked up to him and embraced him in a deathly hug; I let out a sigh. "I never want to lose you." I hugged him for what seemed like a life time, I went to the bathroom and splashed cool water on my face. I looked up into the mirror and he was standing there; attempting a smile at me but fear was written all over his face. I turn't around and sighed; as soon as I did his eyes were tearing up like a river and he let them silently fall to the ground, not ever a whimper of a noise. His soft sandy hair all scuffed up and un-neat. All I could think about was what the future would bring. If it would be okay for us to be together. But each time I tried to convince myself it could get better, there was always the fact of our dream being ruined. 5 Boys. Now have become 3. Nobody would accept us, apart from the other boys and our parents. I felt so guilty; because it wasn't just our dream that was going to be ruined it would be Harrys, Louis & Zayn's as well... Nobody would want to see them again, which is wrong there're amazing performers and they did nothing wrong. But apparently Niall and I together is something wrong... "L-Liam..." I snapped out of my thoughts at an instant when I heard its music like voice. I looked at him, deep worry in his eyes. "It'll never be the same again... W-will it?" His voice was wobbly and was stuttering. He made my heart melt, I loved him so much I hated seeing him like this, I wanted to say "No it will change" but I couldn't... I wasn't sure if it would. I wanted to reassure him but I couldn't. "I don't know... I really wish I could say it would but I can't... We... We just have to take it one step at a time..." After those unhelpful words left my mouth his head hung low, looking down at the floor. Regret filled me at once... I should of thought of something more creative to say instead of that... I leant back on the sink, still facing him. My arms behind me holding me up. "I'm so tired..." I mumbled more to myself then him, but hoping he would hear so we could just sleep together as I needed he company now more than ever. I rubbed my face with one hand then sighed. He took a few steps closer to me and held onto my tight as I gave him another hug. "Let's go then" He mumbled into my neck, making my smile ever so slightly. We slowly made our way to our bedroom and got changed for bed. We got, he got in on the left and me on the right, his back was facing me so I pulled him closer to me. Hugging him from behind; my arms strongly round his body not wanting to let him go, my chin was lightly on his shoulder and I could hear his breathing, ever so smooth. His heart beat was now calming down which made me relax a little more. He started to stir; he wriggled around until he was facing me. I smiled at him; I had to be strong for him. "Hey you" I mouthed to him, not wanting to make a word as it was late and he looked sleepy. He smiled at me and closed his eyes for a long period then opened them again, I leant my head forward and placed my forehead on his, noses touching; my arms still around him. This is how I want it to be, just us. No distractions, no one to tell us no or where to go; it was perfect.

Part 1

"Please give it up for ONE DIRECTION" The crowd went wild! Girls screaming and everybody cheering for us, so what if we didn't come 1st? We still gave it our all and that's what counts! This was our 1st ever performance away from the x-factor and to be honest I'm thrilled! "Liam, you ready?" I heard Niall ask me I flashed him and smiled and winked "Ready as I'll ever be". Something about me and Niall clicked as soon as we got put together as a band we have a bromance, same as Harry and Louis. We all like to wind Zayn up as he doesn't really have a "guy" per say for a bromance but him, Harry and Louis have some love triangle thing going on, and it's actually hilarious how we all just clicked in so little time. I'm glad we became a band; I'd rather have this my whole life then just be on my own with nobody to pick you up when you're down. Harry was now getting worried, I flung my arm found his neck and reassured him, "Come on dude, you'll be amazing, you better blow them girls away; you're the heartthrob." I laughed and squeezed his shoulder he smiled and thanked me. Our manager came out and said we had 30seconds to get our self's to grips. I started to feel the nerves but I couldn't let the boys down so I put on my best smile and smoke began to fill the stage; we emerged as one. One Direction.