A Jar Of Broken Hearts

Part 9

No one’s P.O.V

On the way to the hotel near the area the boys soon would be playing at, Louis keep seeing Liam looking into the mirror, possibly trying to look at Danielle. As this was going on Louis nearly couldn’t contain himself, every time Liam had a small smile on his face as he looked down from the mirror Louis wanted to ever to badly stop the car and smash their heads together for them to kiss. But he knew he couldn’t do that yet. He had to think of a plan, something cunning but genius at the same time.

Meanwhile…

Zayn, Niall & Harry were all at Harry’s house. “Shall I order some pizza?” questioned Niall. Harry nodded but Zayn shook his head “I was just checking up on Harry as Louis couldn’t find him and I was on my own but now I need to go to the hotel to book the dancers their rooms, see you in a few” Zayn smiled and walked out of the door. Niall and Harry exchanged looks and sighed. “We’re so lucky you know, if he was a few seconds faster he would have seen u-” “Leave it Harry I know.” Harry was a bit shocked and taken back by Niall’s words, his words weren’t forced, and it’s just the meaning behind them. “I-I’m sorry…” Harry looked down, still clutching his hand.

Harry’s P.OV

His words stung me like a bee. Or a snake’s venom riddling through my veins. Was it seriously that bad, or are my feelings strong then what I imagined. It was pretty clear after Zayn left what he thought, but if Zayn didn’t come bursting through I’m sure it would have gone a baby step further. Harry what are you thinking…? It was just a kiss. Nothing more. Hearing myself say that made my thought well up and I just wanted to spit the words right out. That I think I like Niall. “Nia-” I started but Niall finished. “I’m sorry… This shouldn’t have happened.” Niall looked down and gritted his teeth together. Never in my life time have I seen Niall so serious about something. The little care free lad was now considering facts and lifestyles. He was actually thinking out what to do next and the consequences on his actions. Or should I say our action. Our kiss.

Harry you’re not… gay though. I don’t get it. Why is it all of a sudden I have these feelings towards Niall? It’s killing me, just even knowing that he likes Liam. Or maybe he don’t even like Liam, Harry you never actually considered the fact that it’s just them two amping up the Niam bromance for Direction fans. Crap. I groaned which made Niall snap out of his day dreaming. “What’s the matter Harry?” I flinched a bit when he called me Harry, and in such calm tone as well. He never calls me Harry anymore; it’s always Haz or Larry, never Harry anymore.

“I-I um… N-nothing.” I shook my head and let it hang low. Harry you dick! Why make a fool out of yourself even more? What’s wrong with you? “Harry, are you okay?” Niall got closer to my and had a worried expression written all over his face. “No… No I’m no okay!” I said to him, his lips were once again dangerously close to mine again. “Harry… I-I’m sorry, it was a mistake…I meant nothing by it…I-I” this time I cut him off, with my lips. This kiss was more egger, more wanting. I held onto the back of his head with my good hand trying to keep him there, so he would feel it too.

He pulled back after about eight seconds and wiped his mouth and looked at me in utter disgust. “HAZ!” he screamed at me, I freaked out I panicked I didn’t know what to do next, for some reason my head told me that I should kiss him, but it didn’t give me any advice on what to do if he rejected it. I’m telling you now there is no worse feeling then being rejected. He narrowed his eyes at me and shook his head from side to side; he then walked out the door and slammed it shut. I don’t know why but I broke down crying.