Lexi💕41

Chapter 41

#flashback#
Ryder was still so mad at me. He won't talk to me neither would he look at me. The last time I tried to talk to him, he told me don't dare talk to me. I'm so ashamed of you. I can't call you my sister.

I wasn't happy after everything. I know I'm wrong but Abe won't listen to me. I've tried calling him times without numbers but he keeps declining every single one of them.

I decided to meet my sister. I don't want to tell her anything or she'd be worried and also ashamed of me. I'm afraid of that. I think the only person I can go to is my mom. She'd tell me what to do.

I just wore blue skinny jeans and tank top. I brushed my hair and walked out. Ryder wasn't even at home so I could go out without trying to sneak.

I entered my car and drove off. I didn't apply any make up cos one thing I'm sure of is that it'd eventually smear when I'm trying to explain stuffs to my mom.

I got home and I heaved a sigh before entering. There weren't all outside. I was grateful for that. I wouldn't have to play 20 questions with them.

I saw one of the maids and I called him. Elijah? I called. Hey! When did you come back? How're you? He asked smiling. I'm good thanks. Do you know where my mom is? I asked him.

Yes. Check her room. She'd be there. I'm sure of that. He said. Thanks. Do I need to inform her? He asked. No need. I'll go there now. I said. Is there any problem? He asked. Not at all. I'm fine. Thanks. I smiled and walked away.

I knocked on her door. Come on in. She said and I entered. Oh my god! Its you Lexi! She gasped. Yes mom. Its me. I sighed hugging her and sat on the chair. Why didn't you inform me you were coming home? She asked.

Do I need permission to come home now? I asked jokingly and she smiled. No. You can come whenever you want. She said. So how're you doing? She asked. I'm good mom. I replied.

So why did you come here? She asked. Erm..... Mom, I was just about to say but she cut me off. Sorry, I forgot to ask how's Abe and how're you guys doing? She asked smiling.

Mom, that's why I'm here. I revealed. Because of Abe? What's up with you two? She asked concerned.

Mom, please when I tell you, don't tell me you're disappointed in me. I'm tired of hearing that and I know it. I'm also disappointed and I don't need anyone to explain to me how awful I am. I said bitterly.

Come on, what happened? She asked. I left home. I told him I'll never return and I'll get the divorce papers ready for us to sign later. I said and she looked as shocked as ever.

What do you mean Lexi? You guys are divorced??! Since when?? Why didn't you tell me before??! You know your sister mustn't hear of this or she'll get heart attack. C'mon tell me. She rushed.

Calm down mom. I'll tell you everything. I don't want her to hear about it or she'll get a heart attack. I just need you to help. I said to her.

Alright. Just tell me, what's up? She asked. Should I call Elijah to bring you a glass of juice? She asked again.

No mom. I don't want anything. I'm not hungry. I just want to tell you this. I said. Alright. Tell me. She said and I heaved a sigh.

Abe was always mean to me since I got married to him. He says words to me that I don't like but he once apologized. He still acts mean though but at times. I paused.

Is that why you divorced him?? She asked wide eyed.

No mom. His brother, Maddox was nice and caring. I ended up developing feelings for Maddox instead of Abe. Abe knew but he didn't confront me until one day. Never mind about that day but I never knew Maddox was a bad person. I said

Maddox?? Wasn't he the one to set the hotel on fire? And he's dead now?? She asked. Yes. That's him. I replied. He isn't a good person. She said.

Yes mom. I never knew. He was so nice to me and Abe hated him so much so I thought it was just out of jealousy. He was the one to kill Maddox. I said.

Yes yes. I heard that but he's right. He's meant to die a painful death, really. She said and I nodded.

I thought he killed him deliberately out of jealousy and I got mad cos he knows I like Maddox and he killed him right before my eyes. I cried and I left the house. I told him I'll never return. I said.

My eyes were getting watery. But he did nothing wrong. Say what is left. She said and I sighed.

Uhm... Ryder came to me. He yelled at me. He told me I fell for the wrong person and the person I always thought hated me has always cared about me all along but I never gave him a chance. I revealed.

Abe always liked you as a wife??!! She gasped. Yes mom. I never knew. I replied.

I really want to apologize to him and start all over but I don't know how to. When he called me, I wanted to apologize but he apologized for taking Maddox's life. He said if he had known this would happen, he wouldn't have killed Maddox. I tried calling him after that but he declined each of them and Ryder won't stop being angry at me. I sobbed.

Ryder's mad at you? She asked. Yes mom and he said he's disappointed in me and he can't even call me his sister. I sniffled.

Its your fault, ya know? She said. Yes mom. I know that. Just tell me what to do. I pleaded.

You have to go meet him and apologize. He'd definitely not pick your calls. So, you just have to go to him in person. Ryder can help to sit him and make him listen to you. She said.

I know but Ryder is mad at me presently so he won't help. I said sadly. Look. He's mad at you because of what you did. He wants you two to be back together so if you take a move, he'd assist. She said.

Are you sure mom? I asked. Yes Lexi. Go meet him. Ryder can't go apologize on your behalf. It seems crazy. You two are married. You need to learn how to sort our stuffs yourselves. She said and I nodded.

Thanks mom. I managed to smile and she smiled. Wanna have juice? She asked me.

No. Just wanna sleep. I said and climbed her bed to sleep.

#end of flashback #

of the worst dolor जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें