Abe😒25

Chapter 25

I got home and the first person I saw was Axel. Sir, where in this life have you been? I've been calling your line. He said. I was in the hospital. I said sharply.

Hospital?! Why? He asked surprised. Just don't worry, take him to the visitor's room. I'll come meet you there. I said turning to him.

Him?! Sir. Remember you told me to send him out and never return?! He said. Just do as I said. I snapped and he nodded.

He then took the man in and I also went in. I got upstairs and I met Maddox with Lexi. Maddox stood up immediately and came to me.

Hey bro, you survived it all. As expected anyways but its too soon. He said smiling. You threw me out huh? I said. Yeah I did. He shrugged.

Can't you listen to yourself? You threw me out of my house?! I yelled. I don't care. He said simply.

Right. Now, leave my house. I never ever want to see you here! I said rashly and he just stared. Abe! He's your brother for goodness sake! Lexi yelled.

You shut the fuck up! You forgot that while he was hitting me and threw me out right? Look. You gat no right to interfere in our matter! It'll be best if you just stop aside. I warned.

Its also her business cos we're related. Maddox said. Who cares? You're not related to me! So, she's not related to you! You can only say she's your girlfriend. That's it. I said.

All I want is you outta my house or I wouldn't take it lightly at all. You can set up your business when you're done hooking up with all the females you see and destroying them. Then, you'll get your house to send me out of. I said and turned to leave.

And if you wish, you can follow him so you won't miss him too much but before then, tell your family and my family cos you won't step into this place after that. I added referring to Lexi and entered my room.

I went to have my bath and dressed up. My head still hurt a little but that didn't really affect me. I still have to get to Lucas and destroy him. Then, I'll find my out with Maddox.

I'll get rid of him pretty much soon. Now, I gotta go meet that man. I'll need to have to do something about it. I called Axel and he picked.

Hey, I need you to help me go shop online to get clothes. I said. Clothes? For? He asked. He and James are the only one who still asks me why? and I don't mind. For the man. Just do that for me. I'll tell you the rest later. I said.

Right. Like how many? He asked. To fill up his wardrobe. You should know how much that'd be. I'll drop my credit card. I said. Yes sir. He said and I ended the call.

I took few notes and pens along and went to him in his room. He was sitted at the edge of the bed looking around. I walked to him and gave him the books.

Look. I don't know how to say this but I'm really sorry for what happened in the past and I'm really grateful for what you did. I said and he brought out his book to write. That really pisses me off.

I'll have to stop it. He'll start to talk but after I'm done with Lucas. He handed over the book to me and it read:

you don't have to worry. It's the past and everyone makes mistakes and for what I did, its nothing, I couldn't just watch you lying there. I was never mad after what you did years back.

I sighed after reading it. Okay. But you'll be staying here and you don't need to work. Just stay here. Axel is going to return with your clothes.

He'll arrange them in your wardrobe for you. Just have for bath now and I got you some books and pens for the mean time. I said and he smiled, collecting them.

I'll send someone to bring you food. I said and he smiled looking up, looks like he's thanking god. Then, I stood up and left.

I went downstairs and I met James by the car waiting for me already. Sir,won't you at least rest? He asked. I'll rest after accomplishing my aim. I said and he smiled, nodding.

I entered the car and he drove off. I got to my company and entered. Now I need to get another P.A since Darby is no more. I sighed and went to my office.

Sir, you've been absent for three days now. I hope you're good? Kira, my new secretary asked and I nodded. I'm good. I replied her and she smiled. I entered and sat.

After sometimes, I called Adonis. Hey. Can you get to Lucas? I asked. Sir, I've expecting your call. He said. I asked a question. I shot. I'm sorry sir. I think I can. I'll try and get back to you. He said. Okay. I said and ended the call.

I continued to sort out files till I got his call. Sir, I'm sorry. He's not in town. He revealed and I fumed. He's smart. He knew I was going to get to him huh? Right.

Where is he? I asked. He's left for Paris. He's got a business trip there as I heard. He said. He's jobless. He's got no work at hand presently. Its a lie. You were fooled. Don't worry, I'll get to him myself. I said. Okay sir. He said and I ended the call.

He was fooled. Lucas is still here. I'll get to him. I'll have to go to him in person and to his house. Ugh. I sighed. Then, I got a call from my uncle. Screw him. I picked it.

Abe, you'll have to come to my house to meet. Mr. Williams. You're going to have the meeting for the contract and other business entrepreneurs are going to be there.

You'll have to be there if you don't want to loose this contract. He said and I ended the call immediately. He called back a few times but I disconnected it and when I got tired, I switched off the phone.

All I care is about Darby not some goddamn business contract.