Lexi💕 5

Chapter 5

Really, I don't know if I want to marry him or not. I don't hate him neither do I like him.

The last thing he told me was if you think you're trying to punish me by agreeing to the proposal, you're mistaken cos you're punishing yourself I smiled at that.

My intentions are not to punish him. Just that my mom really wants me to get married to him.

She thinks I'm the best for him. I'm only doing this for the happiness of my mother. I'm meant to be like I'm not marrying him.

Periodt.

Left to me, he's quite sick and off.

I was brought up in a way that whatever comes my way, I should welcome it maturely.

Of course, it happened for a reason. So, this marriage stuff isn't really going to bother me I think.

I could be really annoying, I know and also stubborn.

He's a mean man that has levels and I'm just tryna tell him I'm on a higher level. Its nothing.

Not that he's acting immature really but he is to me anyways...he doesn't have to keep getting frustrated.

Ignoring is been mature but talking back frequently is quite childish..to me though.

Its the wedding. Really, He's not bad looking but I'm not too attracted to him due to how he acts

Chanel, my best friend helped me in dressing up and doing everything.

We've been together since we were young. I'm not too excited for today. Just seeing my family happy is making me happy.

I would be living with that grumpy man. Always frowning and mean.

Mr. Grumpy is a suitable name for him. He'll loosen up soon whether he likes it or not.

The wedding was a long one. Not too boring but quite hilarious to me.

Mr. Grumpy didn't even look at me. Not like I wanted him to. The wedding ended and he drove off.

Okay...wasn't expecting him to be that....heartless I mean ..so rude!

Who leaves his bride on his wedding? Ugh.

I entered my car after hugging my parents and Chanel.

Sadly, she had to travel that day. The driver drove me to his place.

It was a huge mansion painted cream and brown. There were bouncers around. There was a field and a green garden with different flowers there and the compound was really wide. He also has a swimming pool around also a swing.

The driver helped me in taking multiple stuffs in.

"Ma'am, this is your room." A young lady which I presume should be one of the maids here, showed me and I nodded smiling.

I didn't even see Abe. Oh, I meant Mr. Grumpy.

I didn't bother. Didn't want to trouble him. At least, not now.

"May I help?" A calm but deep unfamiliar voice offered and I looked up.

My eyes met with a very calm eyes ever.

He was tall, muscular with neat, brown slicked back hair, brown eyes, arched thin eyebrows medium heart lips, sharp jaw....

"Hey- I'm- Lexi." I stuttered.

"Lexi. Nice name. I'm Maddox, your husband's brother. I'm your brother-in-law. He said flashing a quick smile me.

He's really nice. Why isn't Abe?