Abe😒16

Chapter 16

"Abe!" I heard someone shout my name from downstairs.

Sounds like my uncle. I went downstairs to meet him.

Just then, I saw Chanel again. She looked awful. I couldn't laugh. How come she even survived that?

"Don't even think of coming here. Just get the hell out!" I yelled.

"Shut it." My uncle said.

"You have no right you tell me that. Remember you're not in your house. I said."

"So you'd throw me out?" He asked confused.

"I wouldn't have to think twice." I smirked.

"So mind your language." I added strictly.

"What nonsense! You still haven't changed. Unbelievable! So this is the way you treat your family?!" He said.

"Don't mention it. I don't have a family. If I were to pick family, I'd pick Darby." I revealed.

"I'm your dad's brother." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't have a father. I once had not anymore so, keep that family tree to yourself." I waved him off.

"Look. It's no use arguing with him. He's still a kid." His wife said and I smiled inwardly.

Me? Kid? If I was a normal person, I'd have like three kids now and I'm a kid right? I laughed to myself.

"Come here child." She said to Chanel. I turned.

"She's not staying here!" I frowned.

"You almost killed her. She has been in the hospital!" She blurted out.

"Who gives a damn?! I didn't even want her to survive it!" I yelled.

"What is your problem?! You raped her and killed your dad!" My uncle snarled.

"Don't!" I gritted through my teeth and held his neck tight.

"What?!" Darby yelled and pushed me back.

"What's up with you?" He queried.

"Don't ever say that!" I warned.

"What would you do?!" His wife yelled.

"I would kill you two!" I yelled. "I promise." I added.

"Don't try it. You've lost it boy! You'll regret it!" She yelled and I smirked.

I moved closer to her.

"You've lost it yourself. She was moving back. Your husband is old now. I'd kill you both in a sec. There's nothing for me to regret I swear. Just don't try to do anything funny. You won't even get the chance to see yourself one last time let alone biding anyone bye!" I threatened and left her.

"Lexi, I'm really sorry for his behavior. He'll change. Just take Chanel in and let her rest." She said.

Me? Change? Not even an angel can make me change.

"She's not staying here!" I yelled pulling her back.

She staggered backwards and hit her head on the wall.

That serves her right.

"What the hell?!" Uncle yelled and went to get her.

Lexi didn't bother to help. She didn't act worried.

I wonder why. I expected her to come pull my shirt.

"She's staying here whether you like or not!"He said.

"This is my house okay? I can send anyone out! Its mine!" I said.

"Let this drama end please." Darby whispered.

I looked at him quizzically and turned to my uncle.

"You're old and fragile. Take your wife home. You need rest. She can stay." I said simply and left.

"Where is Maddox?" His wife held me back and asked.

"Don't ever touch me!" I growled.

"What do I have to do with him?! Ask his girlfriend." I said referring at Lexi and everyone gasped including her.

"The hell!" She almost screamed.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked her.

"How..how...you're so insane." She said simply obviously guilty.

"Old news." I smirked.

Lexi💕

He knew I had feelings for Maddox! How?! He doesn't deserve my love so I don't care!

He's having a relationship with Chanel too. So, its fair.

"I'm not Maddox girlfriend! You're the one who's hooking up with Chanel behind me!" I yelled and he got angry.

I hate when he's angry. He's really scary.

What did I do wrong? I managed to act like I was bold enough. He moved closer to me angry.

"Look here, I'd never hook up with some girl behind you. I'd hook up with her right in front of you! That's because I'm not a cheating okay? You're not mine and not yours. Do what you want and I'll do what I want! You just sleep next door, that's it." He said and I gasped.

I remember he once told us to become friends.

"You said we could be friends Abe and I should stop calling you grumpy." I said with my low voice.

"No no no no. I must've been drunk then. Call me grumpy if you like. As long as its you, I don't give a shit." He said and left. I just left that place.

He really embarrassed me. I was angry. I was extra angry at Chanel. She lied to me.

She's had stuff with him. She formed up a lame story and I stupidly believed her.

I believed her cos I've known her since we were young. She lied to me! She never even told me she had affair with any guy at all.

I went to my room and locked it.

"Lexi!" She screamed and kept knocking. I just ignored her and stood inside.

I really cried. I just needed Maddox. Never dreamt this could happen.

I just wanted to punch Abe in the face. I got out and went to his room. I barged in. He got up immediately.

"What's up with you?" He asked not too harsh but still rude.

"You!" I yelled unable to talk.

"So? What's wrong with me?!" He asked confused.

I went to him and pulled his shirt.

"You think what you did this morning was funny hun? You embarrassed me. You denied me there and made me look like a fool! I yelled tears streaming down my face."

"Did I tell you you were mine and I was yours? Tell me, did I?" He questioned.

"But you said we could be friends but you denied it there!" I yelled.

"Why did you have to bring that up? Why the hell did you say I was in a relationship with Chanel?!" He yelled and I shook.

I overheard you telling her you really loved her. Didn't you?!" I yelled.

"Well, yes. That was like ten years ago or even more. I was just 15. Don't piss me off!" He warned looking into my eyes.

"Why are you so mean?!" I yelled tears still streaming down my face.

"I hate you!" I spat and left.

"Why are you crying?" He asked and pulled me back.

"Be...be..because I hate you and she lied to me!" I revealed.

"Look, you guys aren't having a healthy relationship. She's demonic. She's evil. She's played with a lot of people's feelings and you're among them. You might not believe me but you'll know one day." He said and left.

I just sat on his bed and cried my eyes out.