Lexi💕37

Chapter 37

I was in my room reading a novel. I didn't go home. I went to Ryder's place.

I still don't know how I'll tell my parents I left Abe and what he did. I just went to my brother's place to think for the mean time.

Just then, Ryder barged into my room and I gasped. I got up. What's wrong? I asked.

Don't dare ask me what's wrong! Why did you leave Abe?! He yelled. I'm not ready to talk Ryder. I sighed.

Just talk. He ordered and I could feel his  piercing dark mean eyes on me.

The relationship means nothing to him. He doesn't act like we're married. He treats me like shit. Its Maddox who cares for me and makes me feel alive. He doesn't give a damn about me. I complained.

And how do you know that? He asked. Why won't I know? Am I not the one suffering it? I asked.

He's starting to piss me off. Is that the only reason you left? He asked. I don't know. I shrugged.

If I tell him I liked Maddox, he'd be mad at me. I'm pretty sure he's been acting that way for a long time now.

Why did you decide to leave now? I mean he must've done something recently to make you leave angrily and cry. What did he do? He asked.

Now, I've got no other choice than to say it. I'm sure he won't tell my the rest of the family.

Answer me! He yelled and I blinked twice. He killed Maddox for apparently no reason! He was the one to kill Darby and Maddox was really mad at him for it and then, he blamed it on him again. He also blamed him for setting the hotel on fire. Maddox was also hurt so how on earth would it be him?! But he killed him saying he was the one. I was fed up and that's why I left. I blurted out.

Seriously Lexi? Seriously. That's why you left. You liked Maddox, didn't ya? He asked.

Yeah. I replied looking down. So, who's meant to be mad? You fell for his brother and you expect him to treat you like he should treat his wife. Tell me, is that right?! He yelled.

But he never cared! He never gave a damn about me. I accepted the marriage cos y'all badly wanted me to get married to him. I tried to care and show some affection but he always rejected me each time! I yelled back.

Don't you dare say anything! He always gave a damn about you! But you never gave him the chance to express it. When you were busy having some sorta affection towards his devilish brother, how'd he explain stuffs to you?!

Maddox is a goddamm devil! You were blinded. He wanted to use you to get revenge on Abe. He wanted to destroy you! He was the one to hack your business account! Not just Chanel. He and Chanel had been planning stuffs. He's not a good person.

Abe has been trying to keep you safe and making sure Maddox does nothing to you! He always cared about you if that's what you want to hear but he believes he doesn't have the ability to put a smile on your face!

He's never been happy for a pretty long time. I have a reason for begging you to marry him. I am among those people who made his life hell for him. I'm sure I'm one of his worst memories.

I wanted to make it up to him. I wanted to apologize for everything! That's why I made some connection! I thought you would make it easy for me but you're making it worse! You make him cry! You do!

He wouldn't on a normal day but he's been strong for too long! Since he was young. He was blamed for his mother's death!

He killed his father because of Chanel who was a deceiver and a slut! He regrets all of these. His family always rejected him. They always told him that he's a bad luck in the family! He only had Darby in his life since he was very young.

How'd I explain this to you again?! You know how much he cares about you?! Why won't you understand this?! Don't do this! You're just hurting him! He's so down and weak.

Ya know all he can do now?! Just to cry. He can only cry. That's all. He can't call you back or apologize now.
And here you are, hating him for killing the person who's been trying to harm you. If you don't believe me, I'll show you the video. He yelled at me and showed me the video.
                      ★★★★★
Holy cow! Maddox! He killed Chanel and said stuffs. Okay, its nothing I expected. I thought Abe was the bad guy.

You believe now? He said. I'm sorry Ryder, I didn't know. Maddox was just so nice and caring and Abe was otherwise. I didn't know he could do this. I'm sorry. I stuttered with tears rolling outta my eyes.

He just sighed and rubbed his temple continuously. How's he doing? I managed to ask.

Don't ask me! What do you expect him to be doing?! Dancing or throwing a huge party cos his caring and loyal wife has always been with him huh? He snapped and left my room without saying another word.

Oh. Lord! What the hell have I done now? I just thought it was Abe doing all of these. Screw Maddox! I trusted him. I doubt he'd forgive me now. 

What kinda life am I living now?
I'm crying over the one who's always wanted you get rid of me. I'm so scared of Abe.

I know he won't accept me back. I can't even beg Ryder to convince him to accept me back. He's also mad at me.

Abe always told me this but I always turned my back against him. Tears rolled out of my eyes non stop. Oh. Lord! Why did this happen?! I should've friend zoned Maddox. I wouldn't have to go through this.

His days at college was destroyed by my brother and his marriage was destroyed by me.

What a reputation. Can I make it up to him? I sobbed.