Abe😒33

Dedicated to majani18 for being the first to vote and my support💕

************************************
I was in the garden when inspector called. He told me to come over.

I dressed up and hurried down. I entered my car and drove off. I got to the hotel where they were.

Its been more than a week since the incident and the investigation was still going on.

Very good Mr. Hurtado, you're here. He said and we shook hands as I entered. So what do you have? I asked.

We gat full proof but I'm sorry its not your brother, Maddox. Its one of the criminals we've been watching out for. He's Ricardo. He's a notorious criminal. We've been trying to get him for long. He said.

What? Let me see who that is. I said confused and he nodded. How wouldn't it be Maddox?! It has to be him! That, I'm sure of.

He took down all of the camera but forgot to take down one. I doubt he forgot. He probably didn't realize there was one left. He also cleaned his finger prints from everything he touched. He said.

Can I just see him? Or the video clip? I want to see him. I said. Alright then. Follow me. He said and I did as he had said.

He entered a room and brought out a laptop. He turned it on. Uhm....is this where it is? I asked.

Of course. I transferred it in case he comes back to clear it up probably after realizing he'd left one camera accidentally, ya know? He said.

Oh. Was all I could say. So, here's the video. He said and turned it to me. I sat and watched it.

#In the video #
Chanel was tied to a chair and she was struggling. Then, Maddox came and clapped his hands.

Why are you doing this?! She yelled. Why do you think I am? He laughed.
Look. This isn't fair. You know I helped you a lot and now, this is all you're repaying me with! She said angrily.

You could have all the credits, ya know? Let's not say you helped me. Its also what you wanted so saying you helped me is not the right thing to say.

I just took you as a partner cos I realized you had the same motive as me; to get rid of Abe. Sincerely, I don't know why you're doing it cos he's the one meant to be doing it.

That's none of my business by the way. You helped me and I don't need you any longer. That's why I want to kill you now. He said simply.

Don't try to do anything or you'll have to pay! She threatened. I doubt that's meant to be a threat. He laughed.

You have no use any longer. I don't need your help again. So, why should I let you live? You know, Lexi is too dumb to have had you as her best friend.

She even trusted you and she didn't even suspect anything since you were young. She even trusts me and she's fallen.

She gives out her heart so easily. Abe is such a prick not to have gained her trust. Well, he can't do anything right. He smirked.

Please just let me go. She pleaded. Not even your tears would work. Don't even beg. It won't help. I almost burned down the hotel just because I wanted to kill him and Lexi but they ended up surviving it.

I normally do things right but after I asked for your help, it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. He groaned and slapped his forehead.

I'll expose you! Just let me go and I'll keep it a secret between us, promise. She yelled trembling.

Do I look like Lexi to you? Its Lexi you can fool not me. He giggled.

Just let me go or I'll expose you! She hollered angrily. Not if you can live till then. He laughed and shot her on her chest three times and her head, four times.

He untied her from the chair and left her body on the floor. He put the gun in her hands and left there without looking back once again.

#the end#

Inspector, what are you saying? You said this isn't my brother. You said its Ricardo right? I asked confused.

Yes yes. He's Ricardo. He was guilty of murder few years ago. After all his data we've gone through, his name is Ricardo.

His parents are dead also but he escaped. Since then, we haven't been able to get to him.

I thought you'd have something to do with him since he's after you real bad. He said.

Well sir, he's fooled you. He's Maddox, my brother. He didn't reveal his true identity to you. I said. Wow. He said.

Could you please leave this case with me? I pleaded. Uhm...I haven't really had time to think about that. He said.

You don't have to leave it with me. I just want to be the one to track him down and kill him. I'll leave the rest to you.

I'm sure his punishment is death. He's committed murder countless times and there's proof for one which is this. Please sir. Would you follow me and stay there while I kill him so you'll be rest assured? I pleaded.

Its okay. I trust you. I'm entrusting this with you. But he has to pay fine for the hotel. He said.

Yes. Yes. I'll pay it. He should remember a good thing I did before he dies. I smirked.

Alright. You'll send me a video. He said. You might have to send your men to get his dead body cos I doubt I'll know where he would land. I laughed.

Alright Mr. Just call me and I'll send them. He smiled and we shook hands. Then, we parted.

That's it. Maddox is finished! I'll have to bring him over. I'll kill him in Lexi's presence. That, I promise.

She's been blinded due to his fake love and kindness. Killing Maddox is like moving on to the next phase of life. Yass!

I am ready for anything. I doubt there's anyone else after Maddox. I know there'd be but it'll take a while. I should get piece of mind just for the mean time.