Abe😒27

Chapter 27

I went home in pure anger just to meet Maddox.

After I got home, it was then it hit me that I already sent him out of my house and never to return. I sighed. I need to get him.

I can't send anyone to get him. He'll know what my next move is. I'll have to get him personally. I entered and met almost the whole family together. I walked to where they were.

What's happening? I asked coldly. They were all putting on big smiles on their faces and staring at me like an angel. That disgusts me.

I'm used to people frowning and glaring at me. This news would make you happy Abe. You'll forget all your sorrows. My aunt said.

Lexi💕
Just say it. He spat angrily. Your darling wife is pregnant. Aunt said smiling.

I've been so scared to see how he'll react but I thought this is every couple's dream so, it wouldn't be so bad and he'll be happy.

I don't want this really. At least not from Abe. We still have a lot of things to settle.

That night was a mistake. I was depressed and drunk. It wasn't my wish. He spat and walked out.

My jaw dropped. Why would he say such? At least if he doesn't want to appreciate it, he should've faked an appreciation now. He's so rude.

Its okay Lexi, he just doesn't know how to handle it. Aunt said. It was then I realized tears were coming out already. Its not okay! I blurted out this time and left.

I don't have feelings for him but can't he at least try to adjust? We've been married for almost two years and he still hates me this bad.

He just doesn't know how to handle it. He's never been happy in a long time. He'll come apologize. Aunt said sitting on my bed and rubbing my back.

No. He won't apologize! I know him. He's been like this since we got married. I complained tears gushing out of my eyes non stop. Just be patient. She said.

He hates me. He doesn't have empathy for anyone. I yelled. His best friend just died. It won't be so easy you know. She said. He was the one to kill him! I spat bitterly.

He can't. I know how horrible he can be. None of it is his fault. But he can't kill Darby. I'm one of those who's made him like this. I hate accepting it but its the fact. Just give him some space. He's damn hurt right now. He'll apologize later, trust me. She said and I shook my head.

You don't know him. He's so horrible! Maddox had him beaten up because he killed Darby. I argued and left. I went to his room and entered without knocking. He was caught off guard. I closed the door and moved closer.

Abe, do you have to be this heartless?! You know its every couple's dream to get children. I yelled.

You're missing something. We aren't couples. You know that. If we were, I would treat you like a wife. He said and turned away.

Don't even think of it. You killed your best friend; the one who's always stood up for you. You killed him and he did nothing to you! I snarled and then, I was choking.

I don't know how fast he was but he was right next to me and  strangling me. His eyes were red and tears came out of his eyes. He strangled me with his large hands and I couldn't breathe.

Don't ever say that in your life! He yelled with his veins almost popping out. Why would I kill him?! He hollered and threw me on his bed.

I tries to breathe. He threw stuffs around in frustration. I was scared to death. He was mumbling stuffs I couldn't hear in anger.

He jumped on the bed ferociously. He pulled me in anger and threw me against the wall. I screamed in tears. He strangled me with his large hands fiercely.

I cried and couldn't scream any longer. I tried to kick him but no avail. Just then aunt, uncle and the rest came.

Abe stop it! Aunt yelled and uncle came to remove his hands but he pushed them away.

I don't know how bad Maddox has brainwashed you and I don't care. Just never say this or it'll be your last words. I promise you! He spat and threw me in the floor.

I coughed continuously and cried non stop. As they came to help me, he left the room to god knows where.

Abe😒
I left the house to get Maddox. Then, I realized uncle and aunt are here. He lives with them. Ugh. I turned back and headed to the garden.

There must be a way I'll get rid of Maddox once and for all. Abe! My uncle yelled and came to me. What has gotten into your head?! You almost killed her! He yelled.

Unfortunately. I muttered. What?! So you wanted to kill her?! You know its so cowardly to hit a woman. He yelled.

What was that about?! You know she's pregnant for you and you still did that?? He snarled.

Do I have to spill it out to your face again and again that that night was a mistake and nothing else? Look, I've got stuffs to do. I'll appreciate it if you can let me go in peace or you'll leave in pieces. I snapped.

Are you threatening me? He asked. If that's what you call it, then yes. I said dryly and walked past him. I'll have to get to Maddox next tomorrow since he won't be around tomorrow. I finalized.

Then, I got a phone call and I answered it. Hello. Mr. Williams on the line. The voice said. Ugh. This man.

I groaned. Yes, Mr. Williams how may I help you sir? I tried to sound as polite as I can ever be.

They'll be a meeting to finalize the contract on the 23rd of may. The venue is at our usual place; hotel and its been booked for the night. It starts by 10 in the night.

You have to be there please or you'll loose the contract. Its your decision. Plus, you'll have to be there with your wife or girlfriend but I'm sure you're married so your wife. Thank you. He said and hung up.

Gosh! I can't loose this contract but I'll have to get Maddox. I'm sure he'll be there too. I'll get him there.