Lexi 💕6

Chapter 6

Its been a week since my wedding and I haven't set my eyes on Abe.

Even if its just how're you he's gonna say. It'd be better than not even seeing him for a complete week!

Its quite infuriating. I've only been chatting with Scarlett and Nicolette. I hung out with Maddox the most.

He's a lot more fun and cheerful than he's brother.

I also met Darby, Abe's friend, he's also nice. I don't know why Abe is that way.

I dressed up and got out. I saw his retreating figure as he walked away. I hurried on to go meet him.

"Abe." I called out and he turned swiftly.
I went to him and stood in front of him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I queried.

"What am I doing?" He asked.

"You're not going to do this." I said.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You're now playing dumb with me. You know I've not set my eyes on you since you left the wedding and you're now acting like there's nothing wrong here." I snapped.

"Really, does it seem to you that I need you or what? Now would you just let me go cos I'm having a meeting in thirty minutes time." He said and walked out.

I followed him there and surprisingly, we met his uncle and his uncle's wife there.

"How're you Lexi?" She asked.

"I hope Abe is treating you well." His uncle said.

"No. He isn't. I said honestly and he gave me a disgusting look but I didn't care really.

"Oh my goodness! What has he done this time?" She asked.

"I haven't set my eyes on him since the wedding and he doesn't care." I complained.

"Why Abe?" She queried.

"I've been busy." He replied.

"What the...for your wife?!... Where are you going now?" She asked him.

"I'm having a meeting with business partners." He replied looking sideways.

"Why can't you take her along?" She asked him.

"I already asked her. She said she'll be having a visitor around so she can't come." He lied.

He didn't even have to think before lying.

"Wow. Well, last I recalled, he never even said a word to me. He must've dreamt." I said looking right to his eyes and he rolled his eyes.

"Alright now Abe, you're taking her along, okay?" She said.

"No please! I'm going to be late. She's not even dressed yet." He complained rashly.

"Lexi, go on and hurry okay?" She said and I nodded and left.

I hurried on and made my hair into a neat bun. I wore a red pencil gown and put on a red lipstick. I stepped into a black heels, took my sunshades and a black bag and almost ran out.

"There, she's done and really pretty." Aunt said and I smiled.

Mr. Grumpy rolled his eyes and walked out.

I followed suit.

He sat in his car and I did the same. He didn't say a word to me and I didn't bother.

He's always giving me a silent treatment.

He got there and left me in the car. I sighed and went out. I followed every step he took.

It was in a bar. People around drinking. While looking around, Abe disappeared out of my sight.

I started to look for him. I knew no one here. I later found him.

He was talking with some men dressed in suits likewise him. Those would be his business partners. He didn't even introduce me.

I sighed and found myself a seat and sat.

After about an hour or more, he was done. He sat alone staring and drinking. I decided to go join him.

Before I got there, a drunk man who's lost his mind came to me.

"Hello pretty...why don't you come have some fun at my place tonight." He winked and I yanked my hand away from his.

"Let me go!" I snapped disgusted.

"No my beloved, don't do this to me." He whined holding me fiercely and I eyed him.

I glanced at Abe to come help but he didn't look my way at all.

"Sorry sir, do you know her?" The man stuttered referring to Abe.

"No." He replied sharply without looking at me or the man and I was blank.

Never knew he hated me this bad. The man then pulled me away.

"He's lying. He knows me!" I yelled though people won't hear cos the speaker was loud but he kept on pulling me.

His grip was too tight I couldn't break free. He took me out and headed to a dark alley.

He carried me in his arms like a kid and I screamed for help continuously but it was in vain.

Tears gushed out of my eyes but it didn't help at all.

Just then, I heard stop right there And the man ran faster.

The man gripped my neck and I couldn't breathe. I heard a gun shot and the man dropped me on the floor.

"Lexi!" I heard a loud yell.

It was Maddox. He ran to me and held my face.

"Are you okay?" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

New update ⚠️

Abe...... No 😭..... Why is he so mean?😭

Poor Lexi 😔

So nice if Maddox 🤗

And that old drunk ass 😣

Tell me what y'all think 🤔.

Don't keep it in your head. Put it in the comments ☺️

Don't forget to vote for me 😉

Xoxo 😚