Abe😒26

Chapter 26

I never went home. I went to my personal apartment. It was in the morning.

I was expecting Lucas soon. I already sent Axel and four other to go get him. I waited for him to arrive. Just then, someone knocked on my door.

Come in. I said and my door flung open. Then, Axel entered. What happened? I asked. Sir, it wasn't easy. We had to run a long way just to get him. He said.

So did you get him?? I snapped. Yes sir. He smirked and I looked at him furious. Where is he? I asked. Sir, come. He said and I followed suit.

He took me to the dark room. I entered and saw Lucas in the room. You can leave. I whispered to Axel and he nodded. When you need me, you can call me. He said and left.

I moved closer to Axel and he stood up. You think you're smart hun? You think we'd fall for your petty and unreasonable lies right? We're not that dumb okay?! I yelled and grabbed him by his collar.

Don't do anything to me Abe or you would regret it! He threatened and I sighed. How many times do I have to say I don't fall for threats and there's nothing to regret in this life again?! I snarled.

Just let me go. He said cool. And you think I would. I spat between my teeth. What the hell did Darby do to you?! I asked angry but he kept mute.

I punched him on the face and he looked at me angry. Why did you kill him?! I yelled. I asked a question for heaven's sake! I yelled again and threw him against the metal door.

Why?! I snarled. Don't ask me those questions! He yelled back.

You almost killed my sister and what do you expect?! That I'll just sit back watching you hun?! I'm not that of an asshole. I'm her brother! He yelled.

Curse brother! Do you know how much of a whore she is and how demonic she is?! Do you think she values you?! I yelled.

She's not a whore okay??! She's my sister! He snarled. Shut the fuck up! I snapped and hit him hard. Then why didn't you come hurt me directly?! Why do you have to hurt someone that's innocent?! I hollered and hit him.

I kicked him and hit him real hard. I couldn't bare to loose Darby. Did I hurt any of your family or you because of what the messed up slut you call sister has caused in my life?! I snarled.

I turned and left in anger. Sir, what happened? Axel asked. Go tie him up and teach him some lessons before I return. I ordered. Yes sir. He said and left that place.

I'll kill that man I promise! He has the guts to lay his filthy hands on Darby! I went to my room and threw the flower vase on the floor in frustration.

I broke my glass table and removed the blazer I was put putting on. I already had stains of blood on my clothes that must have been from Lucas. I took my gun from my closet also a metal rod by my door.

I then went back to the dark room where Axel was hitting him hard. I heard him groan in pain and walked over to Axel. You can leave. I said and he nodded and left.

I promise I'll kill you for taking an innocent person soul! I growled and hit the rod on him. He screamed in pain.

Look. I wasn't even the one. I was forced to do it. It wasn't my fault. I was threatened. He said bleeding and struggling with the ropes used to tie him.

Shut it! You think I'll fall for that?! This is also one of your irrational tricks to hun? You think I'll release you?! I hollered and hit him with full force.

I don't care if you believe me. I seriously don't care. I know its the truth. It wasn't what I wanted anyways. I wanted to kill you with my bare hands. I wanted to see you die! I wanted you watch you suffer! I wouldn't hurt Darby. He's the opposite of you! He yelled and I stopped for a moment.

Then, who sent you? I asked but he kept quiet as the blood was dripping from his head. Look. I don't care whether you want to kill me or not. People has always wanted to get rid of me since I was three. Just tell me who sent you! I yelled ordering him but he kept looking at me.

I hit him hard again. I'm talking to you! Who?! I yelled. He didn't reply and I kept hitting him. I don't care how much you hit me. Do what you like but I won't give you the information you want. He said suddenly weak.

I hit him again and with all my infuriation, shot him on the leg. He groaned in pain. Tell me who the hell sent you! Or..I'll kill you and your family!! I threatened in my guttural voice.

Blood was splashed round the room already. I'll get one of them to clean it later. Tell me!!! I hollered and ferociously hit him continuously. I bought out the gun again and shot him twice on his arm.

I'll talk! He said in his highest voice. Say it. I paused. It was.....Maddox. He blurted out with blood gushing out of his mouth and closed his eyes with so much effort.

Maddox!!! That goddamn illegitimate messed up animal!! He was the one to throw me out my house after beating me up.

I didn't fight back the other time cos I thought I deserved it due to the fact that I couldn't take care of Darby but no. It was him who killed Darby. I shouted and shot everywhere I hit.

Lastly, I turned to Lucas and shot him on the chest thrice and on his head, twice. It was so heartbreaking. I know Maddox can do such a thing but not to Darby.

As I shot everywhere continuously, Axel and the rest came rushing to me. James collected the gun forcefully. Sir, what's wrong? You could have hurt yourself. Axel shouted.

Leave it! Let me hurt myself if I want! Its me! Let me! I hollered and threw stuffs around. Sir, who did it? Adonis asked. It was Maddox!!!! I yelled and hit all of them in anger.

Maddox? They gasped and I left there. Get that lifeless thing away from here and clean up this mess. I said and entered my room.

It was Maddox!! I don't even know what to do but I'll kill him. That, I promise and in Lexi's presence.

(A/N:)
Sorry for the late update guys. I wasn't motivated. I'll update more. Please vote and comment. That means a lot to me. Special thanks to Meena134 and majani18. Love you guys.
Xoxo.💋💖💖