Abe😒12

Chapter 12

It was night.

I walked to Lexi room and entered. She'd be asleep. I just like watching her sleep.

She sometimes talk in her sleep.

She once talked about me. She was like he's so grumpy and mean. I only smiled.

At least I appeared in her dream. I entered her room. She was fast asleep and was all wrapped up in her duvet.

She seemed so peaceful while asleep but she's damn stubborn.

I sat next to her and adjusted her duvet.

After some times, I heard her say I love you. I can swear on my dead granny. I really love you. Its you alone and no one else. I was confused.

Exactly who was she referring to?

"Lexi?" I called out softly.

"Who do you love?" I asked calmly.

I love you too Maddox. She blurted out.

What? Maddox?! Does she know the person she was talking about. She's fallen for him!

Gosh! I was really angry.

I could punch him to death now. I stormed out of the room angrily and went to my room. I really couldn't sleep.

So, I was planning on thinking about it and deliberating on whether or not to give it a chance but she was busy secretly falling in love with my goddamn asshole brother!

I would never call him a brother. He's not really. He's an illegitimate and evil brother so I don't consider him a brother.

I hate him with all my life.

I went pacing around just wishing to see Maddox. I'd kill him instantly.

It was already 6 in the morning. It wouldn't be so early to call Darby.

"Hey. Can you please come over?" I said into the phone as he picked it.

"Sure." He replied and hung up.

I had my bath and wore a black shirt and jeans.

It was a sunday. So, I had no work to do. Darby arrived in no time.

"What's up?" He asked.

"You're angry. You didn't sleep, did you?" He rushed.

"I'm angry! And I can't sleep!" I yelled and threw the flower vase on the floor.

"Calm down." He said.

"I'm not going to calm down!" I yelled.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Its Maddox!" I gritted.

"What has he done?" He questioned.