Lexi💕7

Chapter 7

I woke up due to the light that shone bright on my face.

I opened my eyes and a sharp pain hit my head immediately.

That was when I remembered what happened the day before.

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up.

It was Maddox.

"I'm not too good." I replied honestly.

"Sorry. You just need a little more rest and pills. Then, you'll be fine." He assumed and I nodded.

"Why is Abe so heartless?" I was mad.

"Being angry isn't good for you now. Forget it for now. When you're fine, we can talk about it." He said and I nodded as I laid back down.

He brought me pills and a cup of water.

"Thanks." I said and took 'em.

I wanted to sit and he helped me sit.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Where is Abe?" I asked.

"He's in his room." He replied and got up immediately.

"Where are you going?" He asked pulling me back.

"I have to see him now! He's crazy." I said mad and he sighed.

He held me and followed me up to Abe room. I didn't bother knocking, just barged in.

As I entered, he shot his head up.

"Are you insane!" He snarled.

"Where are your manners? Couldn't you have knocked?" He queried angrily and Maddox excused us.

"My manners, yeah? I think I forgot them at the bar yesterday. Why don't you give me some?!" I shot back.

"What the hell do you want now?!" He hollered.

"You're seriously going to ask me that! You stupidly let that rascal take me away like the jackass you are!" I screamed.

"How's that my problem?! Does it seem to you that I want you around me? Screw Maddox for helping you! He should've let the man rape you to death!" He yelled angrily.

"So you hate me this much?" I asked lowly.

"Oh yes I do. I don't have a heart." He replied me

"I'd rather commit suicide than to let you live with me. Perhaps you were too dumb to realize, I've never slept here since you came into my life. Why don't you let me have me peace?" He yelled and hot tears steamed out of my eyes.

I tried holding it back but my eyes betrayed me.

I thought I'd come talk sense into this man's head but he's making me cry instead.

"Abe, you know I've never done anything to you to be maltreated this bad." I said as a tear fell from my eyes.

"Does it look like I care? Why don't trust get the fact that I just don't want to have anything to do with you and you making me have something to do with you is making me hate you?!" He yelled.

"But why don't you learn how to  sympathize with people?! Why are you so heartless?!" I screamed.

"Look, I don't need someone who needs deliverance to come lecture me, okay? Now, get out! Got work to do other than listening to those boring words of yours!" He snapped rudely.

I felt like my ego had dropped. Like I'm nothing any longer.

Just because I spoke out my mind, I'm in hell. I stood there staring in shock.

"What part of get out don't you understand?" He snapped harshly.

"Screw you!" I spat then ran out of his room crying.

I went back to Maddox crying.

"What's did he say now?" He said as I went to him.

He hugged me and patted my back.

"What did Abe say this time?" He asked but I didn't reply just yet.

I kept sobbing.

Later, I stopped crying.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head in disapproval.

"Oh. Right." He said and put me on my bed.

He stroke my cheeks and played with my hair till I fell asleep. I'm all messed up now. The kind of person I got married to is just so..?!

New update ⚠️

Shorter, yeah?

I'm really sorry this is shorter than the rest.😢

Its my birthday. 🎂

And its not been so easy to keep updating🙂

Abe is so rude. 🙄

Certified✓

But I still love him tho 😍

Tell me what you think in the comments ☺️

Don't forget to vote for me 😜

Stay safe guys 💓

Xoxo 😚