Chapter 71

Rated SPG
Please ang mga hindi kakayanin ang mga sumunod na magaganap ay puwede ng i skip ang part na merong BS. thanks

Uriela's POV

He went down and kissed and licked my navel. My head tossed from side to side because of the pleasure he's giving me. He went up and captured my lips again for another heated session. I removed his shirt and my hands went down to unzip his pants.

He knelt down to help me unbutton his pants and did the same with mine. I helped him by raising my hips to remove my pants. He threw it away and caressed my thighs with his soft hands. It sent shivers down my spine and my core throbbed everytime his hands slipped in my inner thighs and his fingers would touch my center. It ached for more.

"Brylie..." i moaned. He kissed my navel as his hand cupped my core. My hands were tangled to his hair. I felt that he was starting to remove my undies and threw it elsewhere. He raised my legs and pushed it apart. I can feel his breath on my clit and it drove me crazy. I felt bare and naked infront of him. "Brylie, please.."

"Please, what baby?" My legs want to move from where they were but his hands were stopping them. I felt the tip of his nose moved on my inner thigh, smelling me.

"Please, i need you...in me, please," I groaned in pain and pleasure. I heard him smirked and felt his fingers played with my core. His thumb went to my clit and moved in circular, sending volts of pleasure in my body.

More pleasure came when he replaced his finger with his tounge. The texture of his tounge on my delicate clit made me come over his tounge. I thought he was done when he cointinued on licking and tasting every inch of me. I put my hand on his head and pushed his face more into my core. And once again, he made me reach my second orgasm. He sucked every juice that came out of my core.
He rose and captured my lips once again. I was able to taste myself and I tasted good. He moved to my nape as I started to explore my hands through his silk boxers and grabbed his throbbing sword. He groaned and bit his lip.

"Fukk," he cursed.

"You've tasted me," I said. "But I haven't tasted you."

His eyes widened and jaw dropped. I took the chance and pushed him on his back while putting chaste kisses on his lips. I was over him and my heart started to beat faster. I dont know when and where should I start. His hands went down to my hips. My center found his throbbing sword and ground over him. I moaned when the anticipation grew in me. I need him, inside me.

I went down while kissing his perfectly sculpted abs, my sight still glued on him. I grabbed the waistband and pulled it down to his ankle. And my mouth watered when I saw the most beautiful thing I ever saw. Its alive and kicking, all because of me. This is because of me. Brylie Arevalo is hard for me.

My hands wrapped around his aroused length. I heard him groaned in pleasure and that made me confident in doing this. Knowing that he's hard for me and he's aching for me. I moved my hand up and down and use the other hand to cup the base. This is my first time, and I don't know what will be his reaction when he finds out.

I saw a precum on his slit and its seems like its inviting me to taste it. My face went nearer to his length and licked it. Brylie made a hissing sound, held my head and got full of my hair. He tasted so good that I want to put him in my mouth and drink every drop of his juice. I was about to do it when he grabbed my arms and stopped me from doing so.

"If you aren't ready to do it, its fine with me," he calmy said, his hand on my right cheek and gently stroking it with his thumb. "You don't have to do this, really. I enjoy satisfying you."

"And I also do. Please," I pleaded. He kissed me one more time and let go of my arms.

I went down and got his length. After several pumpings, I pushed him in my mouth. My mouth was too small for him, I can't even take him whole. I looked at him and started to move my head. His hands were on my head and his hips are jerking towards my mouth. I felt that he's about to come when he went faster and his tip touched my throat. I started to gag, "Relax babe," he whispered bewteen his moans and groans.