Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Brylie's POV

The moment I asked her, nagulat ako. Parang involuntarily na lumabas na lan iyon sa bibig ko.

Ngumisi sya, "Ilang taon na ang lumipas pero hanggang ngayon ay hindi mo parin talaga maintindihan kung anong klaseng relasyon ang mayroon tayo noon no?" She also leaned forward. "Gwapo ka kaya type kita. At normal lang yon. Hindi kita minahal dahil type lang kita. Malaki ang pagkakaiba ng 'mahal' sa 'type'."

"Pwede mo bang sabihin kung anong pagkakaiba ng dalawa?" I asked without giving her a hint of shock.

"Yung 'type', type mo lang sya dahil gwapo sya. Or maganda. Or mapera. Hindi yun mismon tao ang gusto mo kundi ang kung anong meron sya." Aniya. "Yung 'mahal', edi dahil sa mahal mo sya. Walang pamantayan o dahilan para maramdaman mo yan. Kusa mo na lang mararamdaman yan. You'll get to love the beautiful and ugliest things about that person. Ni mabaho nyang utot, mamahalin mo."

Napangisi ako sa sinabi nya. "You explained it well. Sadly, type mo lang pala ako." Kumamot ako sa pisngi ko.

"Don't tell me affected ka parin hanggang ngayon?" Ngisi nya.

"Don't give me that kind of grin, Ms. Islao."

"Then don't show me some hints na apektado ka parin sa break up natin noon." Aniya. "Move on, Brylie. Ako na nagsasabi sayo."

"You really don't have to."

"And why?"

"Cause I have already. Not totally as you have but... I could tell that I have moved on." tango ko na lang.

"And how, by the way?" she raised an eyebrow.

Bigla akong na challenge sa sinabi nya. "I could tell by not looking on your breast." I said with a smirk.

She looked down to her chest and to me again.

"You wore that in purpose, right? You're trying to seduce me, aren't you?"

"I'm not." She grinned.

"Then why are you being such a tease?" I furrowed.

She laughed. The most genuine laugh I heard after so many years. The laugh I truly missed and so pleasant to my ears.

"Then you actually admitted it." She quinted her eyes on me. "Do you want me?" She asked in her husky tone of voice that sends sensual waves althrough my body.

But I have to get hold of myself. I felt something stirred under my trousers when my gaze looked down to her chest. How did she get her boobs so big and round and... shit. What the hell? Ano ba toh?!

"I won't and.... I don't," I managed to flash her a smile. "I respect you fully, Uriela. I know you know that."

Napataas ang kaliwa nyang kilay and her smile grew een wider. "Okay. If tht's the case, then let's try you." She said as she stood up and went to the center of the dancefloor. She's biting her lower lip andl has this seductive look on me.

She cocked her fingers, gesturing me to come to her. I took a deep and heavy sigh and went to her. Parang may kakaiba sa dibdib ko. And my heart is beating fast that it just wanted to come out of its cage. As I reached to her, she grinned at me.

As the beat turns fast, she danced and danced like there's no tomorrow. While everyong around me is dancing to death, I was there, standing, looking at the gorgeous woman infront of me. Hindi parin kumukupas yung talent nya sa pagsayaw and that even makes her more sexy. Her curves show with her dress. I could tell, she becomes hotter and prettier and more gorgeous in every second I stare at her.