Episode 73: Daddies and Pure Love

Chastity had called me last night

Chastity had called me last night. She wanted to know if I knew her dad, which I thought I did.

She didn't seem to like the idea, but she needed my help. She wanted to meet him. I was the one who could help make that happen. I was glad to do it since it meant she had a shot at reuniting with her long-lost family.

She came to my house around eleven. We would call Ai first. I didn't really want to drop by unannounced again. Especially when I was bringing someone who wasn't one of our friends.

We made the call in the den since we didn't want the others to disturb us. It was a good place to do it since the others didn't really go in there.

I put my phone on speaker phone so Chastity could chime in if she wanted to.

Ai picked up right away.

I went into Japanese and greeted her before she had the chance to say anything.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Hi, sweetie." Chastity had gone into Japanese.

Ai didn't answer right away. "Aren't you the lady from the video call...?"

"Yeah, that's me."

I was impressed. If Chastity was nervous, she was doing a great job of hiding it.

"If it's okay, I'd like to meet you in person."

"Yeah, that's fine. I've been wanting the same thing for a while." I could feel Ai's eyes on me. "You guys can come right now if you want. I'm not doing anything. I'm in that room I was in when you came by a few days ago."

Okay, so I could just go in. Hopefully, I'd aim better than when I popped in on her and her dad.

I opened the gate in front of us.

I bowed. "Ladies first."

Chastity chuckled and rolled her eyes before she went through the gate.

It closed when I went through to the other side.

The girls bowed to each other. It was similar to the ones the Japanese used to greet each other.

They went into English.

"It's nice to finally meet you in person," Ai said.

"It is," Chasity replied.

The ripples told me they had a sense of relief in their hearts, but there was still an elephant in the room.

"I don't really know how to say this..." With her pale skin, Chastity's red cheeks popped. "Did your dad ever tell you that you had a sister?"

Ai nodded. "Something happened to her before I was born, but Daddy didn't know what."