34

HYOJIN POV

HYOJIN POV

1 week later

"Hey."

"Um, hey?" I look up and see a girl I've never met before. She has a small figure with pink coloured hair, wearing a white babydoll oversized dress and heavy platform boots.

"That Jimin blonde guy that picks you up everyday, is he your boyfriend?"

I see her cutesy, doe-eyes fill with hope, causing me to frown. "Yes, why are you asking?"

Her facial features contort to one of confusion a hint of disgust, but continues to talk. "Hyerin said you guys are siblings. Isn't he her boyfriend?"

I stand up abruptly, the wooden chair dragging loudly against the wooden floor of the library making everyone's heads turn. "What!"

I head over to Hyerin, who's sitting with her friends not too far away from my table. She sees me approaching and smiles innocently.

"What the hell is your problem?" I snap. Normally, I would approach this calmly. But after everything that happened with Chaeyoung I do not want to deal with another psycho girl.

"Why? Can't you share like the slut you are?" She eyes me amusingly, looking to her friends expectantly to join in.

I fold my arms in front of my chest, now more pissed off than ever. "Look, whatever you're playing at, I'm not taking it. Jimin isn't some "prize" to claim to prove that you're better than everyone else. There are so many guys desperate enough to sleep with you, just pick one and leave my boyfriend alone."

She stands up suddenly, making me flinch on instinct. She starts coming closer to my face, suddenly making me nervous.

"You, Ki Hyojin, think too highly of yourself." She pokes her finger to my shoulder pushing me back triggeringly. "I just think you need to know where your place is. Beneath me. This could go a lot easier for yourself if you just give me what I want, but all you've been showing me is that you're selfish." Huh?

She scrunches her face up as soon as she sees my confusion. "You're hogging Jimin all to yourself when you've been hoeing around with the hot new guy in your fine arts class."

"Taehyung and I are just friends. If you think he's so hot why don't you go for him instead? Although his answer may disappoint you."

She rolls her eyes, now getting ready to leave the library. "I don't think you really get it. I'm audi." With that, she leaves me standing the confused. What the actual fuck just happened?

Thinking no more of our normal bickering session, I pack my bag and get ready to meet Tae. Since we both end class early today we decided to work closing shift at Myeongjang. It'll be the first time I see my mom since our mother-daughter moment, and the first time she'll see me since the night before school starts.