The Awakening

The atmosphere was grim, darkness surrounded both Jon and Damian. Nothing but a dim light shone, barely covering both boys. Jon opened his eyes, dazed, His head in immense pain as though somebody had hit him at the back of the head. He tried to remember what had happened, but his memory was still hazy. He tried to move, but failed to do so. He looked down to see that he was cuffed to a chair by Kryptonite handcuffs, No wonder I feel weak he thought. He looked around to see nothing but a wounded Damian strapped also to a chair in front of him, then it hit him. Damian and him got captured, but he wasn't sure by who. He couldn't think or rather didn't want to think because he was too worried at the sight of his wounded heart.

"Damian!" Jon called out in a panic, his eyes began to swell and tears began forming on his eyes.

"Damian... Please... wake up..." he pleaded to his wounded boyfriend.

"Be..lo...ved..." Damian said weakly.

"Damian, hold on. I'm going to get us out of here I swear. Please hold on..." Jon replied, desperately finding a way to get free from the kryptonite cuffs.

"I think not." A voice echoed out the dark room and Jon began to hear approaching foodsteps. A voice called out. A figure came out from the shadows. The figure was...

"Talia." Jon growled.

"Hello, Jon."

"Why are you doing this?"

"My son, the demon's grandson has something I need." She said while ruffling the hair of her wounded son. Damian shaking his head to get her hands off.

"What do you want?" Jon said.

"Information." She replied.

"On what?"

"You see, him and his foolish father have been on a mission to eliminate every single Lazarus pit on the planet." She continued while holding Damian's chin who was half conscious."This little brat won't tell me where the last one is, so I have been torturing him for the last few hours." She smirked.

"I would never tell you..." Damian said spitting blood at her face.

*SMACK*

"YOU INSOLENT CHILD!" Talia yelled after slapping Damian across his face.

"DO NOT TOUCH HIM!" Jon growled at Talia, his eyes turning a fiery red for a second before going back to normal because of the kryptonite.

"He won't tell me. So I'll ask you." Talia said. She took out a gun then pointed it at Damian's head.

"NO!" Jon yelled in anger. "You, wouldn't. He's your son."

"Oh, but I would. I could always make another one." She replied.

"No! Don't please..." Jon Begged. Tears streaming down his face as he looked at Damian's bloody emerald eyes.

"Now tell me, where is the last pit?" She hissed.

"I... don't know." he replied. "Please... don't hurt him." He begged.

"Don't bullshit me Kent, I know that you know where the last one is. Now, TELL ME!" Talia demanded.

"I don't know, I... swear... please." Jon pleaded, crying now.

"I'll count to ten half-breed. you better tell me where that last pit is or it's your boyfriend's head." she said coldly. The barrel leaning against the weakened Damian's temple. 

"Please... I-I really don't know." Jon begged.

"One."

"PLEASE!" He pleaded.