Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 30]

Previously: "I like you, Cory," I admitted as I opened my eyes. "You're you. You're...I don't know, you're just...Isyss," he admitted vaguely. "So this is why you had to leave! So you could screw some random chick!" I shout the questions in statements. "Isyss, wait. Don't leave like this," he tried to make me stay. "A friendship can't work if only one person likes the other. You were right earlier. We can't be friends," I say so calmly you would've never guessed how upset I really am. I hung up and headed there, to meet up with T. J....

Chapter 30

After meeting T.J. at the Cyber Café, we decided to head to the movies. We watched a comedy called Tell Me You're Lying [AN: not a real movie]. It's about a guy who has the powers to tell when people are lying, as in he can only hear their thought when they are lying.

It's funny, because throughout the entire movie he's dating these girls that lie all the time. T.J. and I laughed throughout the whole thing. When that movie was over, we snuck into another one that was like two hours long, but it was worth it.

When that was over, we headed back to the Cyber Café, where my car was located. I left it in the parking lot and rode with T.J. to the movies. So now sitting in the café and having a casual conversation about the movie. I like talking to T.J., he's funny, smart, and good looking. He knows how to make me laugh and I do like him but...but only in a friend way.

When I first met him I'll admit that I had an attraction to him, but the more time I spent with Cory, the less I liked T.J.. Cory...ugh, just thinking about him makes me want to punch him in the face.

I mean seriously, if he doesn't like me when why didn't he just say so when I confessed to him? Why did he have to go have sex with someone just to show me he doesn't like me? I guess it's true what they say, actions speak louder than words. Well, I heard you Cory, loud and clear.

The bell rung as someone walked into the café. Quentin. He had a phone to his ear as he scanned the room frantically as though he was looking for something. When his eyes met mine, he sighed in relieve and talked into the phone before hanging up.

He glanced at T.J., his relieve went to anger, and he started walking towards our table. What the hell crawled up his butt and died?

I noticed the females in the café gawking at Quentin as he passed them, glancing at each one them. They looked as though they would faint when he made eye contact with them, even though it was only for two seconds.

I rolled my eyes. Haha, he knows what he's doing to them. "What the hell, Isyss?" he greeted me as he stopped infront of our table. T.J. looked up to Quentin with confusion, as did I.

"Well, hello to you too Quentin," I greeted back sarcastically.

Everyone needs to work on their greeting skills, because quite frankly, they all suck. "Where's your phone?" Quentin asked suspiciously. I was a little thrown off by his sudden question. What does my phone have to do with anything?

"It's right..." I trailed off as I looked throw my pockets, not finding it. "Here?" I finished. Where IS my phone? The last time I remember using it was in my car when I called T.J....aha! My car!

"I must've left it in my car," I told an impatient Quentin. He nodded his head.

"If you had it, then you'd know that everyone's been looking for you," he told me. I gave him a weird look.

"Why?" I queried, not hiding my confusion. Quentin looked at me as if I were stupid.

"Do you not know what time it is?" he asked.