Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 14]

Previously: I leaned down towards Cory, kissing his perfectly sculpted abs up to his chest, then his neck, and then I went to his ear and whispered, "So I guess it's safe to say I won." I quickly hoped off the bed and headed towards the door. "What the hell?!" I heard him shout after me. Haha, his face was priceless! He was so shocked he couldn't even speak. His eyes were widen in surprise. "I'm gonna kill her. I'm gonna kill her," he was mumbling loudly. D*mn it! Now I'm going to have to watch out for Cory. He's not going to let this go until he gets payback. Lucky me...

Chapter 14

Quentin, Fred, Courtney and I were all waiting around Cory's car when it was three am. One by one we all started appearing and standing by the car. I was first, since I left as soon as I was down with Cory. It was chilly outside so I kept pulling my dress down as far as it could go. Holy crap!

Holy mother of a biscuit lover! Where in the f*cking hell is my panties?! No wonder why I keep feeling a slight breeze down there! What the hell?! "Shit!" I whisper-yelled to no one in particular. They all looked at me curiously. Courtney was leaning against the passenger's door, me next to her, Quentin against the back seat door next to me, and Fred next to him.

"What's wrong with yo--" Courtney began but was cut off my Cory walking towards us. He had a slight grin on his face...he must've had fun with Lauren. He was about to walk around to the driver's side of the car until Quentin stopped him.

"Hey Cory, what's that in your hand?" Quentin asked him. Cory looked at Quentin while backing up, so he was standing infront of all of us again.

"Oh this?" he asked innocently and held up...oh no. In his hands he held a pair of light pink laced panties...my light pink laced panties. "These belongs to a girl that I just nailed. You should've seen her Quentin man, she was begging me to get inside of her," Cory announced while twirling my panties around his index finger, making it swing through the air.

What? He didn't nail me, and I certainly didn't beg him! I was about to defend myself when I realized that would give me away. I don't want them to know how and why Cory has my panties. Cory stole a glance at me and his smirk got bigger as he saw my stunned face.

"Yeah! Was she worth it?" Quentin asked before high fiving Cory. Cory shrugged his shoulders.

"I've had better," he answered, not looking at me when he spoke. He's had better?! Oh please, I bet if I had sex with him, I'd rock his effing world! Haha wow...where'd that come from?

"Well I think you should throw them away. It's gross keeping the panties of one of your little sex buddies," Courtney put her two cents in. She made a disgusted face.

Cory shook his head. "Naw, I was thinking of keeping them. You know, as a souvenir. Maybe hang them on my wall..." he trailed off with a hint of sarcasms in his voice.

Ugh, that's disturbing and creepy. I don't even want to think of Cory keeping my panties in his room. "I agree with Courtney. You should at least give them back to the girl," I suggested. Courtney nodded in agreement. Cory seemed to have thought about it, then nodded his head.

"Okay, I can do that. She's actually still here, I can give them to her right now," he said while inching towards me with smirk still on his face, his eyes lit up with amusement as they stared into mine.

My eyes widen as I realized he was going to give them to me now. I backed up into the car. "I think! That! You should give them to her when no one is around....you know...save her from the embarrassment?" I recommended while trying to hide the nervousness in my voice.