SOL...YWRM [Ch. 7]

Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me

Previously: But all of a sudden his fingers stopped, and his hand moved from under my dress, and I was stuck there looking stupid with everyone looking at me like I had three arms."This! Ice cream...is AMAZING!" I lied, well not technically, because the ice cream WAS good. I excused myself and ran to the bathroom. God, that was close! I almost had orgasm infront of all those people. How embarrassing! D*mn that Cory!

Chapter 7

I ran inside a stall in the bathroom, locked the door, and leaned my back against it. I inhaled and exhaled for about five minutes. Oh...my...God! What just happened?! Cory just basically fingered me! Why did I let it go that far?! Why didn't I try harder for him to stop?! Why the hell did I even get that sick thought in my head to tease him in the first place?!

Jesus Christ! What's wrong with me?! I raked my fingers through my hair, pushing my bangs from my forehead. What am I going to do now? I can't face them! I can't face Cory now...especially since he's touched me like that! Oh my God! What about Courtney? She'd end up flipping out if she found out!

I breathed in and out for another five minutes and decided to just walk out there like nothing happened. I exited the stall and walked towards the mirror. After I was done fixing my hair, I walked out of the bathroom, only to be pulled to the side by a strong firm hand.

I looked at the hand and followed up the arm until I found a face looking at me intently. "Hey Quentin," I greeted him. He let my arm go and crossed his infront of his chest.

"What was that out there?" he asked, getting straight to the point. I decided to play the innocent role. "What? What are you talking about?" I questioned him, which only caused him to chuckle and shake his head. "Haha, you know what I'm talking about. All that moaning and panting..." he trailed off for me to jump in. I hesitated...d*mn it.

He knows me too well. But don't give in that easily Isyss. "I don't know what you're talking about. I was just so excited about that ice cream I had. I mean, did you see that? It was delicious and mouth wat-"

"Come on Isyss. We use to date, remember? I think I know when you're faking or not," he cut me off. D*mn it, d*mn it, d*mn it! Jeez, it seems like it's been forever since Quentin and I dated, although it was only last year. We've known each other for about six years, and last year we confessed how we've been liking each other since we met.

It was going great, we went on dates, held hands, kissed in movie theaters...all that lovey-dovey stuff. But then we started realizing how we didn't really feel like a couple, since it was still us three (Courtney, Quentin and I) still hanging out together like every other day, minus the lovey-dovey. So eventually, we decided to just stay friends and nothing more, although his kisses were A-MAZE-ZING.

Anyway, when he said that, I immediately felt defeated. "Look, don't tell Courtney, okay? It's just-"

"I knew it!" he cut me off with a loud gasp. "He was fingering you?!"

I quickly shushed him and pulled him into the girl's bathroom. "No! He wasn't!" I yelled with disgust. All of a sudden, he's face lit up like he finally figured something out. He's eyes went as wide as they can go, and he pointed an accusing finger at me. "And you we're giving him a hand job?!"

I gasp at his accusations. "No! God! What kind of girl do you peg me for?!" I shouted in defense. He nodded his head and threw his hands up in apology. "Okay, I'm sorry," he apologized. "Well than, what the hell was happening out there that was causing you two to moan like that?"

He asked as he leaned against the sink counter. Jeez, I have to tell him now, I'm in too deep. "Okay," I started as I took a deep breath. "You can't tell Courtney," I ordered. He nodded in agreement.

I took in another deep breath and let in out slowly, probably longer than necessary, because Quentin gave me a flat look and tilted his head. "Okay. You know how Cory's always flirting with me and trying to convince me into liking him, right?" I stopped for him to nod. He nodded. "Okay. In school today I decided to play a little prank on him."

I paused again. He raised his eyebrows for me to continue. To which I stated, "I decided to go along with his little 'taunts' and get him turned on...and of course...it worked. And knowing Cory, he wanted payback. So he waited for Courtney to leave and he ended up walking around naked when I was at his house."

I stopped to wait for Quentin's surprise, but he didn't show any. He just shook his head and chuckled. "That doesn't even surprise me. I mean, its Cory after all," he mumbled, maybe to himself. "Anyway, it ended up turning into this big game of 'Who can make who moan or turned on' or whatever. And now the score is...well because of what happened at the table...it's Isyss: three and Cory: two..." I trailed off.

I decided to leave out the part where I stripped for Cory, and he made me moan. Quentin just looked at me, I couldn't really tell what his emotion was, he's always been hard to read, or maybe I'm just terrible at reading people. Either or, he didn't say anything, he didn't even move. He just stood there looking off into the distance.

"Quentin?" I asked kind of hesitant. I took a few stops towards him cautiously. "What's the prize?" he asked. His hard eyes meet mine and held my gaze. Prize? I don't even know. "Bragging rights?" I suggested with a shrug off my shoulders. He smiled and let out a breath that I didn't even know he was holding.

"For a second there I thought it was sex," he admitted with a little chuckled. I stared at him in shook. Does he honestly think I'm that cheap that I'll give it up to Cory due to a childish game? "Really Quentin? Do actually think I'd sleep with Cory? Really?" I asked skeptically to him, crossing my arms under my chest.

He shook his head and mumbled sorry as he walked to the bathroom door and opened it. He held the door open for me to go first and I didn't hesitate. I started fixing my hair back and pulling my dress, trying to look half way presentable.

"I'm not even going to ask why you were in the girl's bathroom," a voice said. I jumped in shook as it caught me off guard. Cory was leaving the men's bathroom as we were leaving the women's. "Unless," Cory started again. He was standing infront of us now against the opposite wall. He had a smug look on his face with that infamous smirk of his. "I mean, you guys were in there for quite a while. And Isyss comes out fixing her hair and dress," he continues.

What? What is he...oh! He thinks Quentin and I...Oh no, no, no, no! "It's not what you're thinking Cory," Quentin explains before I do, not trying to hide the boredom in his voice. Cory leaned his back against the wall and let out a breath, acting relieved. "Phew! Good! Keep saving yourself for me babe," he told me with a wink and a smile.

I narrowed my eyes at him and tilted my head a little. Does he think I'm a virgin? Quentin and I looked at each other, then back at Cory. "Uh, Cory...haha...I'm not a virgin," I told him sheepishly. I can't believe he thinks I am.

He pushed himself off the wall and blinked his eyes once. He face was blank with surprise. "What?" he mumbled softly, pure shock. Wow, is he that surprised? I nodded and gave a closed mouth smile before walking back to our table with Quentin, leaving Cory still looking astonished.

Why is he so surprised?