Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 21]

Previously: Once we paid for our tickets, got all the popcorn, candy, and drinks we could muster, we headed towards the Theater 13, where the movie was being played. Cory jumped suddenly with surprise. I kept my head and face as straight as possible as I saw him turn to look at me. He moved my hand from the top of his pants and continued kissing Kristi. Uh uh, it's your turn to be embarrassed Cory. I say in my mind as I slid my hand back on his lap. Haha, this is going to be hilarious...

Chapter 21

I started rubbing my hand up and down the front of his pants, which caused him to moan softly as he kissed Kristi. "Ooh, so I guess you like kissing me," Kristi praised herself as Cory broke the kiss. Haha, it's not the kiss that's got him moaning. Cory grabbed hold of my hand from under his jacket and pushed it off.

"Stop it," he hissed before turning back to Kristi. I giggled. Not this time Cory. He started making out with Kristi again, and I placed my hand on top of his pants again, rubbing the top of his 'friend'. "Aww," he breathed. I heard Kristi giggle, she must think she's the one turning him on.

I felt his 'friend' twitch with excitement as my hand was rubbing against it. I smirked as I continued rubbing. Wow, this is a first for me. The movie had started, but Cory was barely paying action. He turned in his seat so that he was facing towards the screen.

I heard Kristi pout because he stopped kissing her. I felt Cory's hand reach under his jacket to mine again, but before he could move it, I started moving my hand faster. "Ahhhh," he groaned loudly in pleasure.

A couple in front of us turned around in their seat. "Can you keep it down please," the woman asked him.

"Yeah, I'm s-s-s-sorry," he breathed to her as he shifted in his seat. This isn't working. I want to embarrass him completely. I started fumbling with his belt. When I finally got the belt unhooked, I unbutton his pants and slipped my hand in.

Cory tried to stop my hand, but as soon as it made contact with his 'friend', he couldn't resist. "Oh my God," he moaned a little too loudly. The couple in front of us turned around again and shushed him. He waved them off and his chest started going up and down as his breathing got heavier. I began rubbing slowly, teasing him.

I saw him look at me out the corner of my eye, but I continued looking at the screen. A couple in the movie was trying to get away from the killers. The audience was screaming at the screen. Quentin was laughing at how stupid the couple was being.

Seriously, why would you guys split up to look for a phone, when there are killers after you? Shouldn't you stay together? Anyway, as I'm moving my hand slowly on Cory, his moaning and breathing starts to get heavier. Haha, this is it.

Cory leaned back in his chair and groan with pleasure loudly. "Ahhh shit," he breathed, causing the people around us to turn to him and shush him harshly. I suddenly started moving my hand faster. "Oh my... shit," he breathed as he grabbed onto the arm rest of his chair.

"Cory? What wrong?" Kristi asked him. Cory shook his head in response and breathed out.

Sercurity man walked into the theater with a flashlight and checked the exit door, making sure everything was fine. The couple in front of us called the security man over.

"This guy is causing a disturbance," the guy told the security man. The security man through his spotlight on Cory and warned him to keep it down. Cory just nodded his head and waved the man off before the he walked out of the theater.

His grip on the arm rest got tighter and I sensed he was about to...arrive. "No, no, no, no. Stop," he breathed at me, rubbing his hands down his face. I turned to look at him for the first time. His eyes were taken over with lust and he had his bottom lip rolled into his mouth as he stared at me, his head leaning back against the back of the seat. I shook my head at him.