Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 13]

Previously: I felt someone's eyes burning a hole through my dress, so I turned towards the sense. It was Cory. When I had turned to look at him, I saw pure lust in his eyes as he was watching me dance. Half of me felt uncomfortable, the other half was happy he was looking, it'll make winning easier because he'll get turned on. I got tired of the staring and turned my whole body towards him and out my hands on my hips, signaling 'why the hell do you keep staring at me?'. He must've understood, because he smirked at me, then turned around and walked out of eyesight. This guy...

Chapter 13

As the night went on so did the party. People started getting drunk and more wild. Quentin and I had decided to take a break from all our dancing, leaving Courtney and Brent Daniels on the dancefloor. I hadn't seen Cory since the party started four hours ago, can't say I'm upset.

Right now, Quentin and I are standing by the staircase, dodging people going up and down them. Some guy was drunk dancing, and it was hilarious. We started laughing at the sight infront of us. Different guys and girls kept coming up to us for dances. A few we'd accept, but we'd decline if we were too tired.

All of a sudden, someone walked up to Quentin and asked for a dance, and you'll never guess who it was. Keisha! The once virgin until Cory took her V-Card. And trust me if I didn't know for a fact she wasn't a virgin, I would've guessed by how she is now.

She was wearing a too tightly fitted black dress that that showed more than necessary. She walked up to Quentin and pushed her boobs on his chest. "You wanna dance baby?" she asked, slurring over her words. See! See the side effects of having sex with Cory! He turns even the most innocent of girls into complete sex addicts just by sleeping with them once.

I laughed as she started to lead Quentin towards the dancefloor. I let a sigh as I couple made their way upstairs, giggling and whispering at each other. I glanced across the room and saw none other than Cory making his way towards me. Well, there goes my not seeing him during this party. When he reached me, I noticed that infamous smirk of his playing on his face.

"Are you enjoying the party?" he asked me in a playful manner. I nodded my head in response.

"I just saw Keisha," I told him, about to tell him about the impact he made on her life. He stood next to me looking out into the crowd of dancers.

"Really? How is she?" he asked flatly, although I could tell her really didn't care.

I laughed. Oh, she's just a big bundle of wh*re no thanks to you! I was about to say that, but I changed my mind, he'll just have to find out himself. Gawd lee, I just can't get over this new Keisha. Cory must be better than I give him credit for. "Let's just say she's addicted to what your d*ck did," I answered simply, which gained me a chuckle from him.

"Haha, love your choice of words," he laughed, turning his head slightly so I can hear him, although his eyes stayed on the female dancers. Ugh, they were dancing like some hookers. I swear, in about two minutes they're going to start taking off their clothes.

"So uh," I started. Okay Isyss, now it's time for my other plan: Win the damn game! "Cory!" I shouted, getting his attention. He'd been focused on a girl who started dancing flirtatiously for him. Although they weren't close, she made sure her eyes never left his as she swayed her hips seductively....I guess she's trying to be sexy?

"Yeah?" he said, turning his face to look at me.

I sighed. Let's just get this over with. "Estoy confudida [I'm confused], I thought you said you were gonna take this dress off of me esta noche [tonight]," I said flirtatiouly, attempting to make my voice seductive. Cory's once menacing eyes soon turned to complete yen.