Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 12]

Previously: The brochure read : Stilettos Night! Come join Lauren at her party tonight to start the weekend off right! Starts at 7 pm! "So I take it we're crashing it?" Quentin asked, a hint of amusement playing on his lips. "We're gonna DESTROY it! Muwahaha!" Courtney says before doing her evil laugh. "You DO know that I'll be taking this sexy a*s dress off of you tonight right," Cory stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "We'll see who'll be resisting tonight," I whispered in his ear before moving his arm and getting into the car. Watch Lauren! Party Crashers are heading your way...

Chapter 12

I sat in the back as Courtney was in the passenger's seat. We pulled up infront of Quentin's house, who was waiting on his front porch with his friend, Fred. And let me just tell you right now, Cory and Fred do not get along.

I heard Cory growl in the front seat as Quentin and Fred started walking towards the car. We all decided to ride together, that way we can keep up with each other once the party's over. "Why in the blue hell didn't anyone tell me Freddy Kruger was coming?" Cory asked, the hatred lingering off of his voice as he looked from me to Courtney.

"Surprise?" Courtney tried enthusiastically, but failed. The doors on both sides of me opened, and in hoped the two boys. Quentin greeted everyone by name and Fred did too, expect for Cory. He completely ignored him. See, here's the thing, Fred hates Cory because Cory slept with his slutty girlfriend...no surprise there. So in school one day, Fred tried to fight with Cory.

They began arguing and Fred pushed Cory forcefully. Cory recovered quickly and as soon as he pulled his fist back for a punch, teachers came out of nowhere and pulled them as far away from each other as possible...oh, and this was only a month ago.

"Look dude, I don't care how much we hate each other. You get into my car, you better at least greet me or else you can find your own way to the god-damn party; through nightmares or whatever the hell you gotta do," Cory snapped viciously...see what I mean about getting on his bad side? We hadn't moved from infront of Quentin's house yet and everyone was struck quiet by Cory's outburst.

Fred hesitated and looked out the window, probably weighing his options. He sighed in defeat and said, "Hey, yeah, whatever," he muttered loud enough for Cory to hear. Cory quickly turned on the engine and began his pursuit towards Lauren's party. It was quiet for a while, mostly everyone was looking out the windows.

Dang it Cory! You just completely broke down everyone's mood! "So Isyss, you looking all gorgeous for me?" Fred asked flirtatiously. I heard Quentin chuckle under his breath and I nudged him in his side. Fred has always flirted with me, not as whore-ish-ly as Cory, but close to it.

"Oh yeah Fred, this," -I motioned to my body- "is all for you," I agreed with him. We've always had a playfully friendship, sort of like Quentin and I. Courtney turned in her seat and smiled at my sarcasm. She looked at Cory, who was intently watching the road, not taking his eyes off of it.

"Don't you have a boyfriend yet? You're way too sexy to be single," Fred continued.

"Gracias for the compliment but--" I began but he cut me off.

"Wait! Aren't you dating Quentin still?" he asked, pointing an accusing finger at me. Courtney turned around again, this time looking curiously at Quentin and I. Wow, Quentin and I hadn't dated since last year.

"Don't you think you should've asked me that first, before you started flirting with me. And to answer you're question...no," I answered simply with a laugh.

Fred looked at me shocked by my answer before asking, "But isn't he the one who took your virg--"

"No! Fred! We're not dating!" I cut him off quickly, not wanting him to finish his sentence. I don't want Cory to know....don't ask why because I have absolutely no idea. I guess it seems too personal. But it was too late, because as soon as Fred said that, Cory quickly glanced in the rear view mirror at me.