SOL...YWRM [Ch. 2]

Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me

Previously: So....here's my dilemma, I know Cory's going to get me back for almost making him hard in class if I spend a night. Should I risk it for my bestfriend? "Yeah, of course."

Chapter 2

After school, I went home and headed straight towards my bedroom. "Oh, honey! Don't forget to greet the awesome people who gave you life!" I chuckled as I hear my dad yell from the frontroom. Geez, I must've walked right pass them.

I turned and walked to them. My parents were sitting on the couch, watching some game show. My dad was wearing his usually jeans and t-shirt. He's one of those well fitted dads, you know the ones that female teachers always can't wait to see at parent/teacher conferences.

He's caramel skin and hazel eyes is another draw in for my teachers. My mom, who's a proud Latina, has tan skin and black crinkly hair that falls down her back. Yes, if you haven't guessed already, I'm biracial. I'm half African American and half Mexican.

As I gave them both hugs, my mom asked, "How was school bebé [baby]?"

"It was okay, Courtney invited me to spend the weekend at her house, so that's where I'll be?" I asked hopefully. They both laughed at my failed attempt to persuade them.

"Sure thing, honey," dad agreed.

I smiled a thank you as I ran down the hall to my room. Once there, I quickly picked out some clothes to wear and sleep in, toothbrush, etc, and placed them in my purple duffel bag.

I then walked to the front door. "Te daré una llamada mañana [I'll give you a call tomorrow]!" I shouted to them before shutting the door. See, my dad can partially understand Spanish since he's been with my mom for more than seventeen years now, that's why sometimes mom and I speak Spanish around him. I had to learn how due to the fact that not that many people on my mom's side of the family speak English.

Anyway, once I get to Courtney's house, I ring the doorbell. Courtney opens it with a disgusted look on her face. I fake hurt. "Gosh, you really know how to bring out the welcome wagon don't you?" I asked sarcastically.

Her face changed to confusion as she wondered what I meant. "You have a look on your face like I'm holding a dead animal's head in my hands or something," I explained. Her eyes widened as she started to shake her head in response.

"No, it's not you, it's Cory. As soon as our parents left, he called some tramp over here, and now they're upstairs doing...well each other," she shuddered in disgust as she motioned for me to come in.

We walked to her room, which happens to be right next to Courtney's. We can hear bumping sounds and passionate moans as she quickly opened her bedroom door. "So who is it this time?" I asked while swiftly putting my bag on her bed. The quicker we go to the living room, the quicker we don't have to hear him in there.

Courtney shrugged her shoulders in response. "Oh! Oh God Cory! Yes!! Cooorrrryyy! Faster baby, faster!" we heard the mystery girl scream. And that's when the bumping sounds picked up, and we heard banging against the walls. "Aww Keisha...you like that...put your leg up..." we heard Cory breath in between bangs.

Oh my God! Keisha?! Courtney and I looked at each other; shocked. "Keisha? The sweet, innocent virgin?" Courtney whispered as we passed his room. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Not anymore," I laughed. Courtney began laughing to as we made it to the living room,sat on the couch and began watching t.v.

Thank God the living room was far away from the commotion in Cory's room. I still can't believe it. How the hell did he get Keisha into bed? She's suppose to be waiting on marriage, or so said the rumors. Dang, Cory must be a better sweet talker than I give him credit for...