Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 39]

Previously: "I like you," Cory and I both spoke at the same time. He leaned up to me and kissed me. Softly and gently, as if savoring every minute. As soon as I thought this moment was perfect, some stupid person rang the stupid doorbell. "Where's Cory?" Lauren demanded. I shut the door in her face. I heard her curse profanities before huffing and what I can guess, leaving. "Isyss, you're so cute when you lie," Madison stated with a flirtatious smile. My eyes widen. "Tacos!" I announce suddenly, remembering the code red word that Cory and I established. Psycho or not, this chick is starting to irritate me and I'm starting to piss me off...

Chapter 39

Madison looked at me like I was crazy. "I love TACOS. Don't you! I mean, I think about TACOS all the time. When I wake up, TACOS, when I go to sleep TACOS. It's just tacos-tacos-tacos-TACOS-TACOS-TACOS!" I shouted out the code red word urgently, growing louder when I said it so I could get Cory's attention.

Madison started looking at me as if she wanted to rip my clothes off right then and there. And I'm so tempting to shut and lock this door right in her face. And damn it, he needs to get his a*s off that couch and start intervening. I sighed. You know what, f*ck it, I'm tired of this girl hitting me.

"Madison, this has got to stop," I tell her vaguely. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What has to stop?" she asked innocent, although I had a feeling she knew exactly what I was talking about.

This irritated me more. "This,"- I gestured between me and her- "you acting all flirty with me. It's making me uncomfortable and I'm starting to get pissed the fuc-"

"Isyss baby, what's taking so long?" Cory draped and arm around my shoulder and stood next to me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, gesturing 'what took you so long', to which he shrugged his shoulders. I turned back to Madison to finish telling her to back off.

I noticed her eyes look Cory over and widened. "Cory, why are you naked?!" she asked in complete and utter shock. Naked? It wasn't until then that I realized that Cory wasn't wearing a shirt anymore. I allowed my eyes to lower down his toned body.

Please be wearing pants, please be wearing pants, I chanted in my head. When I saw cloth under his waist line, I sighed in relieve. Oh thank God. He was completely naked with only a dark green towel around his bottom half. Huh, so that's what took him so long to respond, he was striping.

Flashbacks came rushing through my mind as I remember the times when he stood infront of me stalk naked...wow, it seems so long ago. I looked up to his face to see him smirking as if he knew what I was remembering seeing his 'friend'.

I shook the memories out of my head and turned back to Madison. She still looked shocked as he looked from me to Cory. "Oh! Hello Madison," he greeted with a friendly, innocent smile. Madison raised a slightly shaking hand towards us.

"You guys were--I mean, you and him had..." she kept trailing off as she looked at Cory in disgust, which only made Cory chuckle.

You'd think he'd me offended by her distaste in him since he's so use to girls falling at his feet, but for some strange reason, he laughed at it. That's kind of....odd, at least for him.

"Wow, I didn't know you guys had such a uh...intimate relationship," she spoke while her eyes flicked from me to Cory, her voice shared a hint of anger. Cory's arm moved from my shoulder to my waist and I had to force the tingles and shivers from surfacing. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I mean, having sex comes with dating Cory King," she added thoughtfully.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her statement. I look at Cory out the corner of my eyes and noticed him roll his eyes. He sighed. "Is there a reason you're here?" he asked in a friendly tone, although I could hear the tenseness in his voice.