Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 45]

Previously: My nerves died down when I realized Cory wasn't going to answer soon. I hung up and tried his number again, but still no answer. "Seriously guys, isn't it weird? Especially since you two were intimate. I know every time I come across an ex of mine that I use to have sex with...flashbacks begin," Fred explained. "Okay, is what Fred said bugging you as much as it's bugging me?" I ask Quentin. "So can I get a hug from my bestfriend?" I asked him. He sat up and laughed. "Why not?!" he stated while hugging me. The kiss between Quentin and I grew deeper and more intense as it carried on until we both were completely naked. When's the last time I had sex? Ask me tomorrow...

Chapter 45

 I woke up with a feeling of satisfied sensation; my body feeling as though it's been through a whirlwind of ecstasy and I didn't want to come down from it. I moved around on the bed and stretched to the other side, feeling nothing but the bed spread.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around the room, remembering sleeping over Quentin's house last night. I looked over at the clock and noticed its 10:52 am. Wow, I slept in late, good thing today's Saturday. I sat up in the bed and suddenly felt a cool breeze cross my body. I shivered and looked down at my wardro—what the hell?

I'm not wearing any clothes. I looked over to the other side of the bed and found it empty. I looked around the rest of the room and noticed I'm the only one in here. It didn't take long for me to quickly get up from the bed and grab the first shirt I saw. As I reached for my panties, the door opened to reveal Quentin.

He was dressed in nothing but some pajama pants. When he noticed me standing, he froze. Then suddenly I remembered what happened last night and why I was naked. My eyes widened as flashbacks of our tangled naked bodies were rubbing against the other, bringing nothing but pleasure in conclusion.

"Hi," he greeted in a soft, yet deep voice as he looked at me.

I sighed and tilted my head. "Hi," I replied back. We both stood perfectly still and just watched each other's reactions, trying to see which would bring it up first.

"Last night was um..." he trailed off, not knowing what to say to describe it.

"Yeah," I finished for him. His eyes looked down towards the shirt I'm wearing, causing my eyes to look down also.

I had put on his shirt that he wore yesterday, grateful it was long enough to cover my body; it stopped mid-thigh on me. It was then I realized that he wasn't eyeing the shirt, but my panties that I forgot were still in my hands.

I swiftly pulled my hands behind me, hiding my panties from his view and looked back up to him. Quentin ran a hand through his hair and sighed through the silence. He inched into his room and shut the door closed behind him.

"Look, Isyss, I-we-last night," he kept trying to find a way to begin, but stopped and took a deep breath. I stood in place and kept my mouth shut, wanting to hear how he was going to go about this. He walked over to one of the couches and sat down with a huff. He leaned forward and placed his face in his hands.

I put on my panties after a minute passed and decided to join him there. When he noticed me take a seat, he turned his head from his hands and looked at me. "I honestly don't know what to say right now," he told me truthfully. I gave him a comforting smile.

"If it makes you feel any better, neither do I," I told him.

He chuckled before leaning back into the couch. "I just," he started and shook his head. "My feelings are jumbled up. I don't know if I should me happy or sorry be slept together," he told me.

I nodded my head in understanding. To be completely honest, I wish it hadn't happened. "We're bestfriends Isyss, and I really want us to stay that way," he added after a while of thinking. I nodded my head again. "God, I don't know what I'm gonna tell Tisha," he mumbled as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes.