Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 24]

Previously: "Sooner or later you won't be able to resist me," he whispers sexually in my ear as he walked pass me. A shiver when down my spine as his breath made contact with my skin. He laughs when he notices. He begins walking backwards when he's at shouting range. "Sooner or later Isyss!" he yells over the voices of students in the hallway. I saw him walked over to a girl standing with her friends. He put on his charming smile and they all giggled at something he just said. Haha. Sooner or later my a*s...

Chapter 24

Due to Mrs. Gregger coming back to school, her class didn't come to Mr. Lane's class today, which means I didn't get to talk to T.J., although he sends me a text message every now and then. We decided on going to the small café down the street from the school, since we only met yesterday after all.

I don't want to end up like those stupid girls in those movies that meets a handsome guy, automatically trust them, go somewhere far away from society with him, then he ends up killing the stupid girl...gawd lee, I watch too many scary movies.

I walked into lunch scanning for Courtney and noticed Cory was sitting with her at a round table, a couple of other people there also, not Quentin. Um...I wonder where he is? I begin walking towards them.

They seemed to be having a very intense conversation since they were whispering. Okay, what's with all they're whispering? Well, at least I'm not getting the feeling that they're talking about me. When they saw me, they abruptly stopped.

I stopped infront of them and eyed them curiously. Whatever they're talking about, they're not hiding the fact that they don't want me to know. "Hi," I greet awkwardly.

"Hi!" Courtney greets a little too excitedly. Cory just gave a head nod as he quickly got distracted by some girls walking by. There was a silence between the three of us, well two of us, Cory was barely paying attention.

"So, I got good news," I saw to Courtney as I take a sit next to her, so Cory was across from me. Speaking Cory, he had a girl sitting on his lap as he was whispering something in her ear. She was giggling, though I doubt what he's saying is funny.

"What?" Courtney asked me, all ears.

"I'm meeting up with T.J. after school today," I answer with a smile. I really am excited about hanging out with T.J., there's something about him that I like.

Courtney smiled. "That's great!" she said as she looked around the cafeteria.

I sighed with a chuckle. "Brent Daniels doesn't have this lunch, remember?" I teased her. She looked back at me.

"I know. And I wasn't looking for him, I was looking for Mr. Initials so I can give him the 'if you hurt her, I'll kill you' speech," she said while mimicking a man voice. I laughed.

"So you're going on date with the guy?" Cory asked. The girl that was previously on his lap gone; I didn't even know he was paying attention to my conversation since he was basically licking her face off.

He propped his elbows onto the table and place his jaws in his hand, looking straight at me. I roll my eyes. "It's not a date, and he has a name," I say with annoyance.

"Oh, well let me rephrase. So you're hanging out with Typical Jerk-off?" he asked in a polite way, although he insulted T.J.. I sighed with irritation. He really knows how to get under my skin.

"Why do I even talk to you?" I mumbled shaking my head.

"Because I'm irresistible," he explained. A girl sitting next to him laughed at that.