Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 18]

Sooner or Later... You Won't Resist Me

Previously: "Hey, I'm T.J.," he announced. I took his hand and announced myself, although he already knows my name. "So T.J., are you going to the car wash after school?" I asked, trying to change the topic. T.J. nodded his head. "I have to; I'm in the Mechanics class. Are you?" He asked, facing me. "Yeah, you'll definitely see me there," I answered back with a smile.

Chapter 18

After being whistled and flirted with by basically every teenager with a penis at school, I finally made my way home to get ready for the car wash. My parents weren't home so I was greeted by silence and emptiness when I opened the front door.

I went to my room and straight to my closet. It wasn't hard to choose a bathing suit to wear, seeing that I only have two. I have a light pink bikini that has a see through shirt to go with it...yes, it's very plain. My other bikini is a designer that my Aunt mailed to me from Paris. Did I mention she's a fashion designer in Paris, and she's always sending me her latest design...for free?

Anyway, this certain bikini is brown and has a yarn texture to it. It's more for fashion than actually swimming, but I don't care. I've already decided to wear it. I quickly change into it, putting on a pair of rugged jean shorts that stopped mid-thigh.

I soon heard voices coming from downstairs. What the...? My parents aren't here. I then threw on a thin loose shirt and cautiously went to the top of the staircase. As soon as I was closer I knew who it was; Courtney and Quentin. They were laughing and talking when I walked down.

Quentin was stretched out on the couch while Courtney was sitting in a chair. I noticed she was wearing a yellow bikini top and shorts.

"It's good to see to you out and about," I greet her as I pushed Quentin's legs off the couch so I can sit. Courtney wasn't in school today due to her hangover.

"So I heard about your announcement this morning," she stated, making quotation marks with her fingers when she said announcement. I groaned and buried my face in my hands.

"Let's not talk about that. I've already had enough during school," I suggested. I could tell Courtney wanted to say more, but thankfully she didn't.

"So, Cory tells me you have a boyfriend that you didn't tell me or Quentin about," Courtney started again, crossing her arms under her chest.

What? I don't have a boyfriend. "What are you talking about? I don't have a boyfriend," I repeated out loud.

Courtney and Quentin exchanged looks. "Cory told us you're dating a total jackass or something-"

"Total jack....?" I thought for a moment. Total Jacka*s...T and J. "Oh! His name is T.J.," I corrected while cutting Quentin off.

"Who is he? Is he hot? Is he do-able?" Courtney asked excited.

"Hello," Quentin raised his hand to show his presence. "Save this conversation for when I'm not around, please," he suggested.

"Well, he's not my boyfriend, and can you tell Cory that his name is Tee-Jay," I pronounced it. Quentin laughed, probably thinking of what Cory had called him.

"T.J. huh? Is that a nickname or...." Courtney trailed off, hoping for me to finish. I shook my head.

"Nope, he said that's his actual name. T.J. Jordan," I explained.

Courtney nodded her head once before responding with, "Wow, his parents must have put a lot of thought in his name. I mean, out of all twenty six letters, they choose T and J--"