Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 17]

Previously: "That was embarazoso [embarrassing]! The whole school heard me have an orgasmfor the morning announcement!" I yelled. He laughed. "So I guess it's safe to say Isyss: four and Cory: four..." he trailed off with a smirk on his face before walking into class. Ugh, this is going to be a long class.

Chapter 17

After Cory walked in I waited a couple of minutes. I didn't want to walk in with him after what I just did on the intercom, people may suspect something. Once I agreed a good amount of moment had passed, I opened the door and walked in.

"Aw Miss Dulay! Glad to see you could make it after that uh...interesting announcements," Mr. Lane greeted me as I continued to walk to my table. Small chuckles and giggles came from the class as I walked: my face red with embarrassment.

Courtney wasn't here, so I was hoping to get the entire table to myself, but some guy was sitting there. When I took my seat, he smiled at me. Oh well, at least Cory's not sitting here. Speaking of Cory, he was yet again sitting at the table in front of me alongside Lauren.

Mr. Lane started his lecture, and like always, I put my head down on my desk. Gawd lee,I'm so sleepy. I only had like three hours of sleep due to Lauren's party last night. I can feel myself drifting off...

"Hey, you're Isyss right?" I hear a voice in my right ear. I groaned. Ugh! I was almost asleep. I sat up slowly and propped my left elbow up on the table, balancing my head on my hand. I faced the boy. I've never seen him before, and trust me, I would've remembered seeing him. He must be from Mrs. Gregger's class.

He had golden blond hair that stopped at his earlobe. "See, now I feel left out. You know my name but I don't know yours," I replied back with a smile. I cannot believe I'm flirting with the guy.

He smiled with a chuckle, showing his pearly whites. Did I mention he was cute? He had a baby face, although he's a senior. He held out his right hand. "Hi, I'm T.J.," he announced. I took his hand and introduced myself, although he already know my name. This caused him to laugh again.

Out the corner of my eye I notice Cory glance over his shoulder at me and T.J. Wow, nosey much? "So T.J., does that stand for anything?" I asked; turning my vision back to him. I figures T.J. must be his nickname or something.

He shook his head. "Nope, that's my official government name. T.J. Jordan. And yes, I hate it," he admitted with a laugh at the end. I laughed too.

"Well, we both have that in common. I hate my name too," I confessed to him.

"I actually like your name, it's very...unique," T.J. complimented sincerely. I heard a chuckle from in front of me.

Cory. "Don't you hate nosey people?" I asked T.J., referring to Cory. T.J. opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "I mean seriously, nosey people are like curious cats. They think they have nine lives until a dog comes along a chew their a*s up," I stated, loud enough so Cory could hear.

T.J. laughed at my metaphor and nodded his head in agreement. "I know this one guy and he's like the king of nosey people," I say while putting emphasis on Cory's last name so he'd know I was talking about him.

"Well maybe you should steer clear of him," T.J suggested, leaning closer to me. At that moment I completely forgot about Cory as T.J.'s eyes burned into mine. I lifted my head off my hand so that I had a perfect angle of his face.

"Maybe I will, and besides, you seem a lot more interesting than him," I flirted back. It's like I can't help but flirt around him.

"Is that so?" T.J. questioned softly, and I found myself being pulled towards him. I don't know what it is, but it seems like his eyes are controlling my body.