》Chapter 27《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°Y/n's pov°

"THE OCEAN!!!" San screamed, making everyone laugh. He kept repeating it till Jongho picked him up, walked over to the water and threw him in when the water was deep enough. Me, Areum and Seonghwa were setting up the sun brolly and towls while some of the boys went over to the two already in the water. Once my towel was down, I immediately sat down on it.

I still had my shorts amd jacket on but Areum was just in her swimming cozi now, as she had already took her shorts off . "Aren't you gonna take your jacket off? You must be boiling" "I was just about to" I said laughing. I put my jacket by the brolly. "Seonghwa"? He humed as a reply as he was looking threw the bag.

"Do we have any suncream?" He looked through the bag some more before shaking his head. "No sorry. I think I left it on the table. I'll go ge-" "No it's okay, I'll go and get it. I'll put it on while I'm there too. Do you have the key?" He nodded and past me the key. "Don't be to long okay?" "I won't, don't worry"

When I got back to the house, I looked on the table to see that it's not there. I checked in the kitchen counter tops too, but it wasn't there either. Hmm. I tried the bathroom and thankfully it was there. I started putting it on in the bathroom, making sure I got to all the places I could before I put it on my face and attempting to do my back.

*sigh* I looked back in the mirror after giving up, to see Hongjoong leaning on the door frame with his arms folder and a smirk on his face. "AHHHH! Omg HONGJOONG! What the hell?! You gave me a heart attack!" I said with a hand on my chest where my heart was, trying to calm down from the little fright I just had.

"Haha no I'm sorry, I saw you walking back, so I came to check on you" He said making his way to me. "Well I'm fine thank you. I don't appreciate being scared though" I said, folding my arms across my chest. "Hey, I already said I'm sorry." He said laughing a bit. I just turned my head to the side playfully, giving him a little hmph.

"Hey, y/n" He poked me in the side, which caused me to jerk the opposite way. "Oh? Your ticklish?" ?"N-no. Pft of course not." I said moving further away from him only to walk back into the shower wall as he kept walking closer. Oh crap. I let out a nervous laugh from seeing the evil smirk on his face.

"No? So if I did this-" He poked me in the side making me squeak and move a way. "Its not ticklish?" "N-nope. Not at all" "What about this then" He started tickling both my sides, I had no where to move but somehow I ended turning around, which actually helped me as I was able to get a grip on his arm and over lap them so that he couldn't tickle me anymore. I was able to get my breath back now. But I didn't realise what position we were in until he pulled me closer into a back hug. Oh no. What have I done to myself?

"So that didn't tickle no?" He whispered into my ear. My breath hitched when his breath fanned the side of my face and my neck slightly causing a chill to run down my back which I know, without a doubt, that he's loving teasing me and making me blush right now. I turn to face him to see him smirking down at me. "No..?" I said almost as a whisper. He just laughed slightly. "Uhuh, soo if I was to poke you aga-" He tried to move his arm but I had a tight grip on it "No don't! okay I am ticklish just please stop before I pee my self" I said giggling.

We stood there for a few more seconds laughing, before he loosened his hold on me but it was enough for me to be able to face him now and we were just looking into each others eyes when I spoke up. "You put any suncream on yet?" I asked. "Nope. Can you put it on for me?" He joked, with a smirk, pulling me a bit closer. He loves smirking but not gonna lie, he looks hot so I ain't complaining. "No, do it yourself, you weirdo" I said laughing, getting out of his hold and about to hand the suncream over to him.