𝐧 𝐨 𝐭 𝐞

First and foremost, thank you for reading my book up till this point! Super grateful for you guys💕

Don't worry, there's no way I could leave you all on a crazy cliffhanger so...

There'll be a sequel!

꡷ ◦ ◦ ◦ « « ᯽ » » ◦ ◦ ◦ ꡷

It'll take place right where it left off. How will Alveanea and everyone else deal with this new information? What happens to the reputation of the royal family once this gets to the media? Can Alveanea be able to live the normal life she always wanted after everything that had happened? Will she ever find out who were the people who killed Zari and tried to kill her in Palencia?

The sequel will most likely be published in a few months' time as I still need to edit this book and plan out the plot for the sequel.

꡷ ◦ ◦ ◦ « « ᯽ » » ◦ ◦ ◦ ꡷

Alveanea's past

31 October 2001: she was born
20 April 2002: plane crash
2011 to 2015: under Nikita's care
2015 to 2019: in the streets

Just wanted to clear this up if you found the flashbacks to be all over the place!

꡷ ◦ ◦ ◦ « « ᯽ » » ◦ ◦ ◦ ꡷

Random plot twists I thought about when writing the book but did not incorporate it inside in the end

Fact #1: The "Friend" was supposed to be Alveanea's biological mother.

This is something I had planned from the start but didn't go through with it as Alveanea would just stop searching for answers as there wouldn't be much of a purpose anymore. Plus, it would create a whole other storyline and I only wanted to solely focus on felon for this book.

Fact #2: Marlene was supposed to be Alveanea's grandmother.

Don't know why I just briefly thought of that and quickly dismissed the idea as it doesn't make sense at all lol.

Fact #3: Adrian (Alveanea's foster dad) was supposed to be alive, he just left Alveanea and Nikita, but later on comes back to taunt Alveanea.

I figured Alveanea already had enough on her plate and didn't need her abusive foster dad coming back so he's dead for good XD

Fact #4: Detective Barnes was supposed another main character helping Alveanea to find out what happened to her parents.

I thought it would make Alveanea finding out what happened to her parents easier but it doesn't make sense someone would leave everything behind just to help a stranger so I need someone with motivation, i.e. Viktor.

Ps. Do you think Viktor is really dead?👀

Fact #5: The prince was supposed the prince of England.

I figured there were already plenty of Wattpad books about British princes, so I decided to make mine a Spanish one. Also, Breton is sort of a 'replacement' just so I can write about a nice British guy cause why not.

Fact #6: I've never been to Russia, Spain and Thailand before (well actually somewhat for Thailand I had just been on an island called Batam).

You can imagine how difficult it is to write about countries where you've never been to so if I wrote anything wrong please do let me know.

Fact #7: Felon was supposed to visit Alveanea in foster care and when she saw Nicandro's father at the ball she would feel like she saw a familiar face.

This was also something I had planned from the start but as I was writing I think that it is better for it to be a shock for Alveanea and also one hell of a cliffhanger.

꡷ ◦ ◦ ◦ « « ᯽ » » ◦ ◦ ◦ ꡷

Timeline of the story

Chapter 1: 29 nov
Chapter 2: 29 nov
Chapter 3: 30 nov
Chapter 4: 30 nov
Chapter 5: 30 nov
Chapter 6: 30 nov - 1 dec
Chapter 7: 1 dec - 4 dec
Chapter 8: 4 dec
Chapter 9: 4 dec
Chapter 10: 5 dec
Chapter 11: 5 dec
Chapter 12: 6 dec
Chapter 13: 6 dec
Chapter 14: 6 dec - 7 dec
Chapter 15: 7 dec - 8 dec
Chapter 16: 8 dec
Chapter 17: 8 dec
Chapter 18: 9 dec
Chapter 19: 9 dec
Chapter 20: 10 dec
Chapter 21: 10 dec - 11 dec
Chapter 22: 11 dec
Chapter 23: 11 dec
Chapter 24: 11 dec - 12 dec
Chapter 25: 12 dec
Chapter 26: 12 dec
Chapter 27: 12 dec - 13 dec
Chapter 28: 13 dec
Chapter 29: 13 dec
Chapter 30: 14 dec
Chapter 31: 14 dec - 15 dec
Chapter 32: 16 dec
Chapter 33: 16 dec - 17 dec
Chapter 34: 18 dec
Chapter 35: 19 dec
Chapter 36: 20 dec
Chapter 37: 20 dec
Chapter 38: 20 dec
Chapter 39: 20 dec
Chapter 40: 20 dec

꡷ ◦ ◦ ◦ « « ᯽ » » ◦ ◦ ◦ ꡷

And that's all I have! Thank you once again for supporting my book and hope you will read the sequel when it comes out✨

If you have any questions, feel to the comment here ->