T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"I think I should leave, I'm no longer in a mood to be at a party." I crossed my arms and looked away from Nicandro.

We were standing in a corner for about a few minutes in silence to collect our thoughts of our plan not going according to plan.

"Well I'm-"

"Hey guys!" I heard Miguel's voice and saw him walking towards us. Crap, this is not a good time at all.

"Hey man." Nicandro answered in a monotone voice and Miguel noticed something was not right when he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You okay?" His eyes went back and forth between the two of us.

"Yeah, something came up so we're leaving now."

"Ok then I'll see you at school tomorrow. And Tiana, it was nice meeting you."

"See ya." Nicandro tapped him lightly in the shoulder and walked away.

"You too." I replied.

The entire car ride was silent as I was looking out of the window to reflect something I missed out on and Nicandro was busy texting someone. Even Efre felt the tension between us when he looked at the review mirror a few times.

"What's plan B?" Nicandro finally spoke up when we were walking up the stairs.

"Figuring out why plan A didn't work." I did not look at him and walked to my room.

I didn't mean to put my frustration on him but I'm just upset that I did not go through the files more carefully. Hours of time wasted looking through the files is time given to felon to find me and kill me. I did not survived my way through foster care, an abusive foster dad and deaths of everyone who I cared about just to end up dead. I want to live a normal live where I get stressed out by all the school projects, have crushes, get drunk at a party, deal with fake friends and not worry that a drug lord is trying to kill me half the time.

I went to check my phone and there were loads of messages.

Breton: Got anything new today?

(2) U r supposed to check in with me an hour ago.

(3) I'm getting worried

(4) If u don't reply in the next hour, I'm going to fly over to spain

The last message he sent was fifty minutes ago, I let out a breath knowing he wasn't going to fly here.

Me: Hi, I'm fine. Went out to a party, sry for having u worry.

Peter: So what happened in the raid?

Me: Got 3 guys, no luck trying to get through to them yet.

He replied immediately.

Peter: Did u went to an engagement party with the prince?

Me: How did u know about that?

(2) Don't tell me it's becuz you hacked my phone...

Peter: Saw an article on a gossip website.

Holy moly, gossip travels real fast.

(2) I'll send you a screenshot

I clicked on the picture that Peter sent me.

Is prince Nicandro is dating someone?
Earlier this late afternoon, his royal highness, Nicandro Rivera Calderon attended his best friend, Miguel Velez's older sister's engagement party. He was seen with a date, who was quite recognizably half asian. Sources say they did not leave each other's sight the whole time they were at the party. How adorable is that? Will he take her to the winter ball as well?