T H I R T Y - S I X

"I'll come back to Russia real soon." I hugged Peter again.

"Call me if you need anything."

"Same for you."

Peter left around noon to the airport which leaves me alone in this big suite. I spent the rest of the day yesterday looking at the schools Breton signed me up for in Singapore and hours talking to Helen. It took us an hour to finally decide on the full outfit for the ball after showing me hundreds of options and she got her team working at full speed to amend the dress to fit me for tomorrow.

Close to five in the afternoon Helen and her team came by the suite and spent two hours on getting me ready. I haven't sat on a chair without moving for two hours long since I was in school four years ago and it was a real struggle trying to sit still. As of five minutes ago, they have left and now it's just Leya and I in my room as she helped me to get rid the wrinkles on the dress.

"You look beautiful, Miss." Leya commented once she's done.

"Thank you, Leya."

I spin around in my dress and looked at myself in the mirror again. First time in my life that I felt pretty. The dress itself is a sleeveless dark purple paired with gold ribbon earrings and basic nude heels to top it off. My makeup was simple, with no eyeshadow and light pink lip gloss. My hair was done into a bun shaped like a rose with bits of my hair sticking out in the front.

There was a knock on the door, "Are you done?"

"Yup." I put on my coat and opened the door to see Efren waiting.

Efren and I left the hotel through the back entrance so as to not attract attention since I'm wearing such a eye catching dress

Efren and I left the hotel through the back entrance so as to not attract attention since I'm wearing such a eye catching dress. Once I was in the car, my palms started to sweat but at the same time I can't believe I'm attending a ball at the castle!

"The plan will work." Efren looked at me from the review mirror.

"I'm actually more scared of the king seeing me at the ball than dealing with whoever at the entrance."

"The king wouldn't cause a scene in front of everyone."

"Doesn't mean he won't kill me later."

"Let's worry about getting you into the castle first."

Twenty minutes later, I can see the castle from the window and it looks exactly like those castle in fantasy movies. It's about five times as big as the mansion Nicandro stays in and mostly a light brown colour which gives off those eighteen hundred vibes. I saw tall black metal gates surrounding the castle as we were closer to the castle. We passed by the main entrance which there were loads of cars waiting in line to get in and I saw for a few seconds the red carpet on the stairs as people were getting out of the cars. I could barely see clearly as there were too much camera flashes from all the cameramen standing by the stairs while all of them were held back by the security guards.