T H I R T Y - O N E

Nicandro's POV

"Earth to Nicandro." Miguel waved his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, what?" I blink several times to snap back to reality.

Miguel, Azul and I were in my room in the castle. We were supposed to be discussing our ideas for the charity event coming up in school but we went off topic.

"I was talking about how much I freaked out when Olivia mentioned marriage."

"Oh, right."

"Have you ask Tiana to the ball?" Azul asked.

"Yes." I blushed.

"Good boy, now you can finally lose your virginity." Azul smirked and clicked his tongue.

I rolled my eyes, "We haven't kissed yet."

Azul open his mouth wide and put his hand on his chest dramatically.

"Is anyone even listening to what I was saying?" Miguel smacked both of us in the shoulder.

"Yes, so how did you react?" I answered.

"I just gave some lame vague answer. What am I supposed to do? I'm only nineteen, I don't think about marriage. I love Olivia and the past year has been amazing with her, but I don't want to think about marriage till I'm like twenty-five or something. What is it with girls always thinking about marriage?"

"Now you know why I'm gay." Azul commented.

All of us chuckled in response to that.

"Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you proposed to her within the next year." I shrugged.

"I'm happy where our relationship is right now."

"And that's great, you'll know the right time when that nerve in your brain clicks."

"So has that nerve in your brain clicked about how dumb you're for not kissing Tiana already?" Azul added in.

"You haven't kiss her?" Miguel looked at me with wide eyes.

"You were also not listening to what I'm saying just now." I commented.

"I actually thought you guys are a thing already." Miguel ignored my previous comment.

"Enough about me, now tell us about this guy you've been connecting with." I didn't want to talk too much about Alveanea before they ask me something which I have to lie to them.

"His name is Oliver, we've been hanging out for a few weeks and we did it yesterday night." Azul took out his phone and showed Miguel and I a picture of Oliver.

"So how was it?" Miguel raised his eyebrows.

"Amazing. We did it two times last night and once this morning which is the most I've done." Azul stick his tongue out.

"One time Olivia and I did it three times at night and once in the morning." Miguel grinned.

"Are you guys seriously comparing the most amount of time you've had sex in a row?" I deadpanned.

"Shit, I forgot there's a virgin here." Azul covered his mouth.

"Oh please, not like he haven't thought about doing all the nasty with Tiana." Miguel rolled his eyes.

"You need holy water." I feel my cheeks getting warm.

Have I thought about kissing her? Absolutely. I've played quite a few scenarios on how it would go. But all the other things? No.