T W E N T Y - T W O

"Peter." My body stiffened. Meeting my dead friend's brother who was assumed to be dead for seventeen years was not on my agenda today.

"I guess Viktor and I still looked a lot alike after all these years."

"Should have known it was you when Viktor discovered there was a possibility that you were alive." I scoffed.

"White chocolate frappuccino?" He handed me the drink.

"I've a lot of questions." I said and took the drink.

"I can only imagine. Ask away." He leaned back on the bench and took a sip of his drink.

"Are my parents alive?"

"No."

Surprisingly I didn't feel anything when he said that, I just slowly nod my head.

"Who was the other person on the plane?"

"Felon."

"What's felon's actual name?"

"I don't know."

"How does he look like?"

"I don't know."

"What? You must have seen his face-"

"I didn't. He was wearing a mask the whole time. I only can tell you he has brown eyes, he has an Australian accent and has one arm."

"One arm?"

"Yeah. He was born like that."

"Well that definitely makes it easier to spot him." And I also wonder why he has an Australian accent...

"I'm not so sure about that. I've been trying to find him for seventeen years but I've only managed to find his drug warehouse in Thailand and Germany."

"How were you involved with felon in the first place?"

"My parents couldn't afford to pay for my training programme to become a pilot so I had to make some cash my own. At that time, felon's business was still quite small and he didn't have enough manpower to deliver the drugs, so I sighed up for the job and did the deliveries during the weekends. I did the job for about a year and I quit after that. Felon's people didn't contact after that for a good two years and one night when I was walking home they kidnaped me. They told me they need a pilot for a job and would be paid handsomely. I declined them as I did not want to get involved in the drug business anymore so they said they would kill my parents and Viktor if I didn't do it."

"Tell me what happened on the plane."

Peter's POV

Cold sweat rolled down from my forehead profusely.

"You alright there?" Roy, the other pilot asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Any second now.

"You sure? You don't-"

The door opened and Roy was shot in the head. I turned my head away. Another shot was aimed at the blackbox.

"Now."

I nodded and change the controls. I can feel his eyes pointing daggers at me.

"It's done. The plane will be down in five minutes."

"Good. Now put on your parachute." He passed me the parachute.

I did as he say and put on my parachute.

"Who are you? What do you want?" The Russian man screamed.

"I'm felon and I want your throne in the drug business." He rolled his eyes and opened the door of the plane.