T W E N T Y - S I X

"Aletta Castillo. She's going to be a tough one to crack."

"She's getting a drink."

"Then let's bombard her."

We had to walk all the way across the room to the refreshments area, and there were many greeting exchanged with Nicandro and some people while walking there.

"I think you should wait somewhere else while I'll do it." Nicandro said when we were a few meters away from her.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"It's something... uncomfortable." He ruffled his hair a little. Oh.

I nodded and walked to a distance where I can still hear their conversation.

"Ms Castillo." Nicandro started the ball rolling.

She's pretty. Early twenties, long blonde hair, blue eyes, tall and wearing a red dress which reveals quite little bit of cleavage.

"I thought we were on a first name basis after our last encounter, Nicandro." What does she mean by that?

"Our last encounter was about two years ago, Ms Castillo."

"I know, you're in school and being the prince of Spain while I was travelling across Europe to promote my clothing line."

"That sounds about right. We've been busy." I could see him tensing up.

"Are you busy now?" She moved closer to him and touched his arm.

"I have a date." He said through his teeth.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Her hand moved up to his collar. Suddenly my stomach felt weird.

"No, but-"

"Then you're not busy."

"I'm-we're not doing this right now. Or ever." He removed her hand from his collar.

"Then why did you come talk to me?" She asked, looking annoyed.

"I wanted to ask you for your recommendation for buyers to get some juice. Figured you're the right person to ask about these kind of things." Finally getting into the important part.

"Is this you trying to find another way to cope with your problems?"

"When we did what we did, it was under a different circumstance. I was grieving."

"So does that mean the next time you're grieving you'll come to me again?" She batted her eyelashes. Wait, have they done something? Of course they have.

"Are you going to help me? Cause if not I'm going to walk away now." There was frustration written all over his face.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I think felon is the best option, he's the king of the drug business anyway." Now I'm paying close attention.

"You've been getting your stuffs from him a long time?"

"About three years now, I'm a royal customer. But I do think he's face is like disfigured or something, he never takes off his damn mask."

"How'd you know that?"

"I've had a thing with one of his people on the top chain, he told me that. Even he doesn't know how he looks like or what's his real name." She shrugged. He doesn't even trust his own men, wow...

"Have you helped him with his deals before?"

"No and never will. I don't mix pleasure with business." Unfortunately it's not her either.