Locked Out - Part 1

Warning, this story contains sexual content, nudity, profanity, age-gap, exhibitionism, and massive amounts of second-hand embarrassment. If that's not your thing, skip this story.

Words: 7,549 

Posted May 15, 2020 at 1:17pm

This is crazy, Braedon thought to himself, while his heart beat a mad tempo in his chest. Eyeing the silent house before him, he slowly grasped the hem of his shirt and lifted it. He laid it over the decks railing, goosebumps prickling across his bare skin as the subtlest of breezes rustled the leaves above his head. The house sat near the top of a hill, the very last house on the street. The east and north sides of the property were tucked up against a clump of woods, sheltering the home from wind and prying eyes, while the west side shared a high fence with their neighbour. From where Braedon stood, he could see the roof of the home next door, black and freshly laid two years before.

Braedon had triple checked that his parents weren't home—and wouldn't be home for some time—but he had no way of knowing if the man who lived beside them was home. The suspense heightened his senses as he toyed with the button of his jeans. Should he?

Undoing the button, he bit his bottom lip as he listened to the rizzz of his fly going down. He took a moment to appreciate the feel of being outside with his pants undone, an utterly lewd act he had somehow never experienced before this moment. Kicking off his sneakers, he toed off each sock and shimmied his jeans down to his knees. The cool air of approaching autumn tickled the exposed flesh of his thighs, bare beneath the hem of his tight fitting briefs. He raised his arms and locked his fingers behind his head, facing the shared fence. Could his neighbour see him through the cracks? Did he want the man to be?

The man next door had to be at least thirty, but somehow the age gap didn't bother Braedon. He found the man's maturity to be a turn on, in fact. Tall, broad, a man jaded by time and hard work. Braedon often watched the man mow his lawn, admiring the narrow strip of dark hair trailing down from the man's navel only to disappear into the waistband of his jeans. More hair sprinkled the man's chest, though it looked to be thin and maintained. Braedon would run his hands over his own chest while he stared, imagining what the man would feel like. Would he be soft? Calloused? Chiselled from stone?

Letting out a shaky breath through his nose, Braedon reached down and slid his jeans the rest of the way off. He tossed those, too, over the railing, and rubbed at his arms.

In his own backyard, he stood in only his underwear, which clung to him in a way that hid nothing for the imagination to fill in. The distant sound of cars revving as they climbed hills and the kthunk-kthunk of tires passing over the manhole cover down the street met his ears. Beyond his yard, people continued on with their daily lives, unaware of his daring act. If his parents knew, his mom would tan his backside and his dad would laugh while shaking his head in disappointment. Though the thought of his parents catching him made him quesy, he played with the thought of his neighbour catching him. Those dark eyes raking him over, that mouth frowning in disapproval, a hand splayed flat between his shoulder blades, holding him down as he received a spanking for his perverted exhibitionism . . .

Ever so slowly, Braeon dragged his underwear down his legs, all the while peering up through the fallen strands of his blond hair at the roofline of the neighbours house. There, it was done. He chucked his briefs on top of the pile of clothing and stood back. He was entirely nude, and the sensation gave him tingles in his thighs and stomach.

Lifting his clothes into his arms, he started up the steps onto the deck and took his things inside. He started the washer and threw in a load from the basket in his room, topping it off with the clothes he had been wearing. As the washer started it's cycle, wetting all the items inside, Braedon watched on with a creeping sense of being trapped. His only other clothes were in his room upstairs, and to get there he'd have to walk right by the front door. He'd purposefully left all the curtains open throughout the house, so his parents wouldn't be suspicious when they came home, but that meant that anyone on the street or sidewalk could see him. If his parents came home now, they'd see his naked self darting for his room before they even got out of the car.