Deceitful Desires

"-Fuck me baby!" Monte screamed into his mic, his face contorting to where his eyes were squeezed shut and his mouth opened wide as the lyrics ripped from his soul.
Montgomery Wick was the lead singer of the rock band Deceitful Desires, as well as Kai Mayfield's crush. Kai fell in love with the band Deceitful Desires after hearing their song, All Alone, and as he sat in his room listening to Monte's voice sing the suicidal lyrics and lonely tune, Kai fell in love with the lead singer and song writer. But he knew he had no chance, as he stood there in the crowd of hysteric girls and testosterone fuelled males. Most of the crowd was female, about a quarter of which were there only for the sake of hopefully dating a hot rock star. He knew he shouldn't have come, knew the crush he had on Monte was only going to be worse once the night was over. But he couldn't help himself from buying the concert ticket and sneaking out of the house that night to go see the band perform. He just couldn't miss out on seeing his idol perform.
The bass thumped and vibrated the floor under Kai's feet, the high pitch wail of teen girls almost enough to drown out the band, and the flashing lights were beginning to give him a headache. But it was nothing short of worth it to be able to stand only feet from the end of the cat walk that stuck out from the stage. It was all worth it to see Monte dance his way down the aisle while screaming his heart out into the mic that was clenched tightly in his hands. Metal chains glinted in the flashing lights as they swung from the belt loops in the rock stars black skinny jeans, the same with his snakebites and double piercings -a small hoop in the top and a stud in the earlobe. The bracelets on his arms jiggling with each movement, silent compared to the deafening music and screeching crowd. Kai could feel his own black skinny jeans becoming tighter against his manhood as he became semi-hard at the sight of Monte's black tank top -with the armpits hanging far down- clinging to his skin as the singer moved.
"-Yeah, I said fuck me baby! Ride me like pony! Make my head go crazy baby! Make my body go shaky!"
The way Monte's mouth opened into a scream while the words roared from his mouth before smoothly transitioning back into a beautiful silk sound as the beat slowed a bit and the sound dropped down a level, it was beautiful. It was magical. And it made Kai want to scream along with the rest of the crowd.
"You're like a drug baby, oh, let me feel you inside me. I can't take these withdrawals, oh I can't take these withdrawals. Fuck me!"
As the song came to an end, it became time for another band to come on while VIP's could go back stage and meet one of the many bands performing at the Multi-Musicians Concert. Moving through the crowd, Kai pushed his way to the backstage door, where a security guard stopped him. Shakily, Kai showed the tall and well built man his VIP pass. The guard nodded, letting him pass. Kai stepped through the door and looked around in amazement. Backstage was filled with different fans crowding around some of the bands and musicians, managers arguing on cell phones and face-to-face with stagehands, musicians testing instruments, and other people running around while doing their job. Spotting Deceitful Desires sitting in a sort of lounge area off to his right, Kai hesitantly headed over there, getting more and more nervous the closer he got to the band. The giggling of three girls could barely be heard over the other sounds of backstage, and as Kai stopped to stand beside the end of one of the couches, he watched as three teen girls -a blonde, a brunette, and a red head- flirted with the boys of Deceitful Desires.
Monte shifted his gaze from the giggling teen girls to the nervous boy who stood off to the side of them. He couldn't help it as the fake smile he was putting on for the girls slipped from his face as he continued to stare at the boy. Kai blushed a light pink when he noticed Monte's gaze, and he fidgeted in his spot as he squirmed under the singers stare. Monte took note of the shy personality the boy seemed to have, and he looked the younger boy up and down, taking in the black skinny jeans, thin grey long sleeve v-neck sweater that went to mid thigh, grey beanie over dark brown wavy hair, and grey and white high tops. Monte smirked, amused by the way the younger boy was too shy to meet his eyes.
"Hey kid," Monte spoke up, loud enough to be heard over the ruckus going on around them, while effectively shutting up the fake rocker chicks who were attempting to flirt with him and his band mates. But he didn't care, he was more interested in the awkward boy standing just feet away than with the annoying girls who just wanted him as an accessory.
Kai looked up quickly, before doing a scan around him as if he thought Monte might be talking to someone else. When he looked back at the rock god, he blushed even more when he saw Monte's index finger curling in a beckoning manner. Stepping forward, Kai was well aware of every eye on him as well as how silent the band and the girls had become. The boys in Monte's band smirked knowingly, while the girls glared daggers at the boy who was taking the attention away from them.
Once he was standing right in front of Monte Wick, Kai stood there fidgeting with the black bandana he had tied around his left wrist, the same way Monte had worn his on the cover of Deceitful Desires first album. This made Monte grin. He was so amused with this small boy that he had to at least know the kids name.
"I like your bracelet," Monte began, motioning to the bandana on Kai's wrist.
Kai blushed harder at the compliment, and smiled softly at his crush in thanks.
"You've listened to our first album, right?" Monte asked, grinning.
Kai nodded.
"You know, I have something that would make that outfit even better." At this, Monte grabbed Kai's right wrist and pulled it towards him, bringing along the smaller boy with him. Monte slipped his own bracelets off before sliding them onto the boys wrist, opposite the bandana. He smirked at his handy work, but bit his lip as if he were in thought when he noticed the boy looking at him confusedly.
Kai didn't understand what was happening. Did Monte Wick, Kai's idol and crush, really just give Kai his favourite bracelets? It had to be a dream. And yet, as Kai stood there dumbfounded, he knew this was no dream.
Monte's lips spread into a grin, his hand slipping into his jeans pocket as he searched for something...found it. He pulled a pen out and uncapped it with his teeth, before scribbling his autograph onto the back of the boys hand. Then, without giving it much thought, he scribbled down a few numbers onto the inner part of the boys wrist before kissing it. He pulled the boy down to eye level with him, and whispered, "Text me before I go crazy baby, fuck me and make me feel complete."
Kai bit his lip, blushing heavily as he pulled back, standing up straight again. Monte smirked at the sight of the flustered boy. Monte knew the boy understood what he meant, because it was obvious to him that the younger boy had probably set the band's songs on repeat numerous times. It was a line from the song they had just played. And the way Kai was blushing and not pulling away or looking at Monte in disgust only confirmed his suspicions. The boy was gay, or at least bi, but Monte was almost positive the kid was gay.
"What's your name bello?" Monte asked, letting his Italian accent slip in. Even though he was almost as pale as a ghost, Monte's mother was from Italy, and he grew up there for the first eight years of his life. His father, who was originally from Canada, was pale skinned and dark haired.
Kai lowered his gaze to his shoes, ashamed as he shook his head.
Monte furrowed his brow in confusion as he stared at the younger boy.
Kai pulled out his cell and slid the lock across the screen. Going into messages, he typed out a quick answer before showing it to Monte.
"My name is Kai. I'm mute," it said, and Monte looked up in surprise.
"Mute?" Monte tested the word out, still staring at the beautiful boy in front of him.
Kai nodded sadly, embarrassed. He waited for Monte to laugh and call him a freak, but it never came. Instead, Monte checked his cell for the time before getting to his feet and taking hold of Kai's wrist again. Kai looked up in surprise. Monte only smiled at the boy as he drug Kai along to one of the exit doors. On the other side of the door, there was a metal staircase that lead upward to the roof, and in front of them was another metal door with a glowing exit sign hanging above it. They took the stairs, Monte's smile never slipping from his face while he pulled the younger boy with him to the top of the stairs, where they stopped in front of yet another metal door. Monte pushed it open, holding it for the boy as he walked through. Kai was in awe as his eyes took in the sight before him. While the city went on around them in a mad frenzy like usual, a beautiful sun set could be seen through the cracks between buildings. Pink streaked the sky as the sun set below the horizon, orange mixing with yellow and red to create a master piece of colors. It was beautiful.
"Bello," Monte whispered, wrapping his arms around the boys torso.
Kai turned his head, his palms resting on the thick concrete ledge, the ends of his dark hair fluttering in the soft breeze, and he looked at Monte only to realize that the rock singer was already gazing at him. Cocking his head to the side, Kai silently asked the question, 'What does that mean?'
As if reading Kai's mind, Monte explained, "Bello is Italian for beautiful. Tu sei più bello del tramonto."
At a raise of an eyebrow, he replies with a charming smile, "I said, you are more beautiful than the sunset."
Kai blushed, turning back to the sunset. Monte smirked at how shy the smaller boy was. He was just so cute, especially when he blushed.
Digging in his pocket, Kai pulled out his cell and typed a new message before showing it to Monte.
"Say something else in Italian...please."
"Vuoi andare ad un appuntamento con me?"
"What does it mean?"
"Will you go out on a date with me?"
Without hesitation, Kai nodded eagerly, earning a chuckle from Monte.
"Sei troppo carino," Monte said through his chuckles, hugging Kai tighter.
Kai didn't bother asking what it meant, instead he savoured the feeling of his crushes arms wrapped around him as they looked out over the city below, watching the sun slowly descend below the horizon.