Let's Get Even

*A/N: This story will be rewritten in its entirety sometime in the future. If it wasn't for so many people liking this story, I would probably un-publish it until I had the chance to rewrite it in a much less...perverse and sick manner. Don't ask me how I could write this in the first place, because I don't know. It was a long time ago. If this isn't your cup of tea, please skip this story. My feelings won't be hurt if you do. However, if you do enjoy the story, then I'm glad.

Description:
     "I can't go through this anymore. Everything, from my stepdad to everyone here to my mom...I just can't do it anymore. Everyone hates me, so why am I here Rey? No one wants me here."
    "That's not true-"
    "Oh yeah? Name one person who cares about me!"
    "Me." It was such a simple answer, yet so filled with truth that it made both boys stop and think.

Finnley 'Little Finn' Greyson finally cracked with the stress of everything from bullies to his home life, and now, everything's falling apart. When Finn showed up to school one day in a battered state, no one could guess the dark intentions behind his actions except for one boy, Reymond McCoymick. Rey was the most wanted guy in the whole school, and probably the hottest too. He made it his hobby to play 'harmless pranks' on Finn everyday. Finn hates Rey, but what if Rey has deeper feelings for Finn than he lets on? What happens when Rey is the only one who can break through to Finn?*
_____________________________________________~~*~~__________________________________________

    The bell rung and Rey took his seat in the middle of the classroom, his desk directly situated between his two best friends, John and Morris.
    The three of them had sat in the same position since they were little kids starting first grade, with Rey in the middle and John and Morris flanking him either side. It was tradition, one that was impossible to break. Teachers tried many times to break the trio up, but each time ended with a trip to the principles office, a long couple of hours of arguing, and finally, an agreement between the three boys parents and the principle where the boys were to remain seated together unless they caused to Po much trouble. It worked, for the most part, and the boys seemed to have developed a sort of reputation from it. Girls love them, and guys hate them, it was a none fact. But no one would dare mess with the Ravens. The nickname for the group began in middle school, starting as a joke because of the fact that all three boys had raven black hair, but the name stuck even into high school, giving the boys an infamous rep as players and pranksters. Which might be why, as the teacher took roll, the incident -as it would be later called years following it- happened.
    "Reymond McCoymick?" the teacher called, barely glancing up from the list of names on her computer screen.
    "Here," Rey grunted, arms folded over his chest as he slumped in his seat nonchalantly.
    "Johnathan McMan?"
    "Yeah," a sleepy John responded, head laying in his folded arms on the desk with his  eyes closed as the teacher shot a disapproving glare at him.
    The list continued for another moment or two before Morris' name came up.
    "Morrison Green?"
    "Here," Morris said casually, before dropping his head to face the desk and whispering, "Saddly."
    Rey stifled a snicker as Morris and him shared a mischievous grin. The two were always up to something, and Morris often had some type of prank up his sleeve. Out of the trio, Morris was the prank master and class clown, John was the rugged 'no guff' football player, and Rey was the smooth talking, sharp tongued, short tempered, ladies man with a hidden musician deep down in him. Of course, he would never admit to anyone, especially his two best friends, that he could play guitar and write songs like the best of them. He couldn't, not with Morris and John always making jokes about the 'gay' music boys in their school. Those boys who sat around on the back steps of the school playing guitar or tapping their sticks to screamo music, while wearing eyeliner and black clothing...no, Rey would never tell his friends. He wouldn't allow himself to be grouped with those 'faggots' as John once so elegantly put it. Even if he was grouped with the boys in band class or the yearly school musical, he didn't want to be. He's lose his friends for sure. They couldn't know about his music skills, or the fact that he was questioning his sexuality. He just wouldn't let that happened. He couldn't.
    "Finnley Greyson?" the teacher called, breaking Rey's train of thought.
    Rey shook his head, his mop of shaggy black hair flying about before landing back into a perfectly messy look. He smiled slightly to himself at the thought of how the girls in the room were probably swooning over him, waiting for him to just turn his head and acknowledge their existence. The plots girls, how easily they became overcome with his looks was just so amusing to him.
    "Finnley Greyson?" the homeroom teacher called a second time, her eyes now scanning the room for little Finn.
    Rey snickered at the thought. Little Finn was a nickname Rey had come up with himself, using it in place of Finnley's actual nickname, Finn. He thought it was genius, laughing with his friends each time they poked some fun at Little Fin. He was just so easy to get a rise out of, that it was so fun to do that Rey and his two best friends did it every day. There was no harm in it. It wasn't like Finn took it to heart. They never did anything serious like beat him up or anything. All they did was throw around words, maybe commit the occasional prank, such as locking Finn in a locker or tying him to the flag pole in only his boxers. It was harmless fun.
    "Finnley Greyson?" A final call with no response. The short, petite woman with her brown hair tied back in a low ponytail, clicked her mouse once, successfully checking off the 'absent' box, before starting on the next name on the list.
    Suddenly, the door to the room swung open and in walked a short boy, his figure coming to maybe five-foot-six, messy black hair standing on ends as it swept in front of two crystal blue eyes hidden behind thick black rimmed glasses, eyes that stared at the woman behind the desk with a teary look. But it wasn't the piercing blue eyes or the tears that welled up in them, or even the gun that was held in the boys hands, that made the room become suddenly still and tense, it was the painfully purple bruise that surrounded it. Taking in the boys appearence, Rey noted the way the boys clothes hung off of him as if food was a foreigne thing to him, which was something Rey never considered in all the years of going to school with him. Blood now stained areas on the boys clothes, bruises becoming more apparent on his nose and jaw as the seconds ticked by. Finally, the teacher stood and quickly rounded the desk with true concern plaguing her features.
    "Finnley, what happ-?" she began, but her voice choked off as the hand he was hiding in his sweater pocket -which Rey hadn't noticed until then- whipped out so fast no one had so much as a chance to gasp. In Finn's hand was a gun, sleek and black, with the barrel pointed directly at the teachers head.
    "What do you care?!" Finn shouted, tears quickly washing over his cheeks as his eyes gazed at the woman in sadness and hysteria. "Why do you care what happened?! No one cares what happens to me! Why should you?"  
    The teacher, Miss Maverick, lifted her hands up to chest height in surrender, her palms facing Finn as her gaze shot from him to the gun and back again. The students watched in both horror and fear as Finn kept up the crazy persona, his whole body shaken with the adrenaline.
    "I do care Finnley, I do ca-" she soothed, glancing at the gun again.
    "Liar!" he shouted, the hand holding the gun bobbing in the air as his body shook with the sobs.
    "I'm not lying. Finnley, please, put down the gun and tell me what's wrong?"
    He shook his head, the sound of the safety clicking off seemed deafening in the silent classroom. Rey didn't know what to do. He had never seen Finn act this way before.
    Two knocks on the door preceded a tall figure as the man opened the door before an answer could be given. His face paled at the sight of the gun, and he bolted from the room as Finn whirled around in surprise and fright. All what remained was an empty doorway. Rey and the rest of the class watched as Finn kept the gun pointed at Miss Maverick while he slowly walked backwards towards the door. With a light push, the door swung closed, leaving the students and teacher still stuck in the room with Finn. Some girls were crying, while a few of the guys who were on the football team with John fidgeted in their seats, each one glancing at another teammate, no doubt debating whether they should try to take down the scared and paranoid boy standing at the front of the class with a gun in his hand. If they could get to Finn before he shot one of them, then it would be an easy thing to do, but the gun had to be added into the matter, making it risky to jump the boy. If he whipped around fast enough before one of the football players could get him on the ground, then it could get messy. Rey knew that, which was why when he noticed John starting to stand out of the corner of his eye, he shook his head and grabbed John's sleeve.
    'Don't' he mouthed, pleading with John to sit his stupid ass back down.
    John conceded, scowling, and plunked himself silently back in his seat.
    An alarm sounded, the sharp and high pitched tone ringing in their ears, and Finn quickly looked at the door.
    "They're evacuating the school Finnley, it's only a matter of time before the police show up and arrest you. You don't want to go to jail, do you Finnley? You're such a bright boy. You could go far in life, make your parents proud-"
    "Shut up! Don't talk about them."
    "Who? Your parents? But don't you want to make them proud of you?" Miss Maverick urged, taking a step closer as she became more comfortable with the situation.
    "I said shut up!" Something about the desperation in his voice, the brokenness that seeped through his words, made a light bulb go off in Rey's head. He would have never suspected it before,but now, seeing Finn in such a state and remembering the name that had once circulated the school, Rey wondered. Could it be possible that the stories and rumours were true?
    Apparently, someone else remembered the old nickname as well, because a moment later the words, "Daddy's boy," were muttered from the back of the class. Finn whirled around, the gun jerking in random directions as he tried to find the culprit. Finally, Finn's gaze settled on Rey, the gun quickly taken aim as an emotion so deep and raw took over Finn's features. So much hurt was stored there in that one look, that it made Rey shift in his seat.
    "You," Finn said, the one word seeming to hang in the air between them before he continued. "You ruined my life!"
    Rey was shocked. How did he ruin this kids life? All he ever did to him was a few harmless pranks and some teasing. It didn't mean anything. But nonetheless, the pain on Finn's face was real, leading Rey to believe that something he did caused Little Finn to become hurt.
    "What did I do?" Rey asked, confusion taken over his features as he stared around the barrel of the gun and into the eyes of Finn.
    "You tortured me everyday, every-fucking-day!, ever since we first met. And I want to know, what did I ever do to you? Please, tell me, because I honestly don't remember ever doing anything to warrant your constant bullying."
    "Bullying? I never bullied you-"
    "You locked me in lockers, you tied me to the flag pole, you put Viagra in my food, you pushed me into lockers, you created the name 'Little Finn', you put chocolate pudding in my seat-" With each word, Finn stepped closer and closer to Rey's desk.
    "Those were all harmless little pranks, I was just joking around. It was a joke," Rey insisted while standing up in defence, wondering how any if that could come to make Finn so upset.
    "Jokes? Harmless little pranks? I ended up in getting these because of you." With that, Finn jerked the front of his shirt up to his chin, revealing the pale skin underneath.
    Rey, along with the rest of the class, dropped their gazes to Finn's stomach and chest, where a number of scars and bruises littered his skin. A cold feeling swept over Rey as he took in the sight before him, a thought breaking through the thousands of them swirling around in his head. Some of those scars and bruises were old.
     "H-how's that my fault?" Rey asked, lost as to how he was tied to such a gruesome image. He never even slapped Finn, let alone punched him until he was black and blue.
    Seeming to become subconscious, Finn dropped the hem of the shirt and let the fabric fall back into place, once again covering the horrible image underneath.
    "It doesn't matter how, it just matters that it was your fault," Finn replied, his hysteria seeming to have somewhat disappeared.
    "If you're accusing me of something, I think it matters for me to know what it is."
    Finn seemed to chew that over, debating whether he should or not. Rey's patience, however, was wearing thing, and he wanted the gun out of the way so that Finn and him could talk without the damn barrel of a gun aimed at his head.
    "Tell you what Little Finn, you let everyone in this room leave except for you and me, and then let's talk, without that fucking gun pointing at my head," Rey offered, tightening his hands on the desk until it hurt.
    "N-no, they'll get me, he'll come and he'll-"
    "Finn, we'll block off the door and no one will get you, alright?" Rey tried, figuring the 'they' and 'he' was meant as meaning the police.
    Finn stared at Rey for a long moment, before slowly nodding. Students carefully got up as Finn backed towards a corner in the front of the room, Rey standing in front of him. It wasn't until the room was empty and the door barricaded that Rey finally spoke.
    "Put down the gun Finn, and let's talk," Rey began, sitting down on top of the nearest desk.
    Finn looked at the gun and then at Rey, then took a seat on the edge of the teachers desk with the gun in his lap, the safety back on. Rey sighed as his nerves finally calmed down a bit, but he wasn't out of danger yet. He had to know what he had done to give Finn those marks, and he had to do it quick before the police broke down the door and dragged Finn away to Juvie or something. Finn was a good kid, and Rey honestly believed there had to have been something that drove Finn to this. But what, was the question.
    "So, what exactly did I do to give you those scars and bruises, Finn?" Rey questioned, his hands folded in his lap as he sat bent over, his arms resting on his legs.
    "You called me Finn."
    "What?" The words had been spoken so quietly, Rey was sure he had heard wrong.
    "Usually you call me Little Finn." His gaze rose from his lap to lock with Rey's. "Remember when you gave me that nickname?"
    Rey looked away, nodding. "Yeah, we were in the locker room after gym class during ninth grade P.E. Your locker was right beside mine."
    "I was getting changed when you decided to have some 'fun'." The emphasis on the word fun cut through Rey's stomach like a knife. The way Finn said it made it sound sadistic and mean.
    "I happened to look down just as you were dropping your towel and saw it; small, limp and hairless," Rey looked up at Finn and noticed the pink tinge to the boys cheeks, which caused Rey's lips to quirk up in a half smirk. Finn saw the look and scowled at Rey, who full out grinned back at him. But the grin soon disappeared as a thought struck Rey.
    "You know, I didn't realize it until now, but thinking back...you shaved the hair off, didn't you?" Rey inquired, his brows knitting together as Finn's whole face turned red from embarrassment.
    "Th-that's not the p-point."
    "Right..." Rey trailed off, still in thought.
    "You saw it and laughed, then said loud enough for everyone in the locker room to hear, 'Hey, it's Little Finn.'"
    "And that's when everyone began calling you Little Finn- oh man, it really was my fault for them calling you that."
    "And do you remember what you guys did after that?"
    Rey swallowed hard before speaking.
    "We held you down, laying flat on your back with your legs split wide open as we whipped...Little Finn...with wet towels- I'm so sorry Finn, I didn't mean to cause you to go through-"
    "Finish with what happened Rey."
    A deep breath and Rey continued with the story.
    "We tied your hands behind your back, held your legs wide open, and stuck a used tooth brush up your..."
    "What? Up my what, Rey?" Finn spat, anger burning in his eyes as tears continued to tumble down his cheeks.
    Rey locked eyes with Finn, pleading with him to forgive him as Rey recounted the rest of the story.
    "Up your hole, joking around about making Little Finn get excited. But when you did...become erect...we made even more jokes and told you to either finger yourself while continuing to push the tooth brush in and out, or we'd...Do I have to say it Finn? You know what happened."
    "I want to hear you say it."
    "Or we'd push it all the way up inside you and leave you there tied to the bench. You choice the first one and...did it until you came, then you licked the cum off the floor and bench."
    "You're a sadistic person Rey, you know that?"
    "I didn't make them do it! I just made a joke-"
    "Which caused me my virginity Rey!"
    It was silent for a moment, neither one seeming to know what to say.
    "You were a virgin?" Rey couldn't help it, he was honestly curious as how far Finn had gone with another person.
    Finn looked away, to ashamed of the fact that he was a: a virgin. And b: lost his virginity to rape by tooth brush. But with some urging from Rey, Finn nodded in answer.
    Silence stretched between them once again, as Finn looked anywhere but at Rey while Rey attempted to think up a way to ask Finn about the marks.
    "Remember the time you tied me to the flag pole out front of the school?" Finn suddenly asked, his question catching Rey off guard.
    "Um..." Rey cleared his throat before continuing. "Yeah, I remember...it was right after gym class and you had just slipped on your underwear when I had decided to play a little joke-" Noticing the look he was getting, Rey quickly changed gears. "Um, anyway, I um...had John grab your arms and Morris got the duck tape from the janitors closet, and we took you out front to the flag pole while everyone else went back to class."
    "You taped me to the pole and covered my eyes with one of the towels from the locker room, then you left me there until the principle got the janitor to cut me loose."
    Rey snickered at the memory. He couldn't help but remember how funny it was to watch Finn squirm as he and the boys wrapped the tape around Finn's arms and legs. The boy never said anything other than one word, "Please."
    "You laughed when I begged you." The sound of Finn's voice broke Rey out of the memory, and he looked at Finn as the smile left his lips. Anger was flaring up in Finn's eyes like flames at a bonfire. He was mad, Rey could tell, but the sense of hurt was so overpowering, Rey knew Finn was more pained than angry. "But would you laugh if I shot you? Or would you beg me?"
    Finn lifted the gun from his lap and aimed it at Rey's head, the sound of the safety clicking off causing the blood in Rey's veins run cold. Tears began to rain harder from Finn's eyes, the hysteria seeming to come back almost as fast as it had left. Rey's ears thundered with the beat of his own heart, fear spiking through his body. He was scared, seriously scared for his life.
    "Beg me Rey, beg me the same way I begged you every single time you bullied me, beg me to stop." Finn's finger twitched on the trigger, his head shaking back and forth as if he were saying no, over and over again,
    Slowly and carefully, Rey slid off the desk and stepped towards Finn. Nerves stood alert, adrenaline running high, and still Rey pushed forward, watching as the gun in Finn's hand shook, the movement causing the gun to bob in the air like it had done not too long ago. The sight of that bobbing gun made Rey's determination stronger, it reminded him that somewhere in this hysterical and broken boy was someone who was scared just as much as he was. By the time he was standing only centimetres from Finn, the boy had his eyes squeezed shut tightly. Taking the cold metal in his hand, Rey gently turned the gun to the side.
    "Give me the gun Finn, please?" Rey asked, pulling on the sleek weapon softly.
    To Rey's surprise, Finn's grip on the gun loosened until Rey held the gun in his own hands. Quickly, before Finn could change his mind, Rey took apart the weapon like he had seen done on TV many times. Tossing the now useless gun aside, Rey turned back to Finn to see the boy silently crying, and his heart broke at the sight. He caused this, maybe not all of it, but he caused some of what happened to Finn.
    "Finn?" Rey urged gently, his hand sliding under the boys chin. He titled Finn's head up until they were face to face. Rey could feel Finn's light gasps of air blowing on his face, and oddly enough, he liked how close they were. Rey felt comfortable being this close to Finn, and something in his stomach fluttered as he gazed upon Finn's vulnerable form. Dropping his mouth to Finn's ear, Rey whispered, "Finn, open your eyes."
    After a few more shaky breaths, Finn's eyelids fluttered open and two blue crystals glittered back into Rey's emerald greens. Rey smiled softly, his hand moving subconsciously to the back of Finn's head where his fingers played with strands of dark hair. At this proximity, Rey could tell the hair he once thought was black, was actually a dark brown color with dark gold highlights streaking it.
    "Finn, please tell me what happened? What made you come to this?" Rey gestured at the room around them, his eyes never leaving Finn's.
    Finn shook his head, tears building up again until they trickled down his pale rosy cheeks.
    "C'mon Finn," Rey pushed gently, his thumb wiping away the fresh tears. "No one's going to hurt you."
    "Promise you won't tell?" The vulnerable, broken tone in Finn's quiet voice almost made Rey cry with how much pain he felt for this boy. Whatever it was Finn went through it had to have been bad -really, really bad.
    "I promise," Rey whispered, steeling himself for the worst. But nothing could have prepared him for what he heard next.
    "I was molested...by my stepdad," Finn began, his voice thick with tears as it shook with every word. "He used to just beat me, but two months ago my mom...she was placed in a medicated coma because of severe injuries she had received from him. He almost killed her! She had had enough of his abuse, and she planned to run. She had everything planned, but he caught her at the door and beat her until...the doctors said she had lost a lot of blood and a lot of her bones had been broken. And yet, he walks free."
    Rey swallowed around the lump forming in his throat, and continued to play with Finn's hair, the act seeming to distract both from how serious the situation was.
    "Ever since she was admitted to the hospital, he's made me...do things to him, and I'm scared that one day he might...I'm scared Rey."
    "It's okay, don't worry, it'll be alright. Everything will be alright," Rey soothed, pulling Finn closer and running his hands up and down Finn's back comfortingly.
    "No, no it's not. That's why I want to die...today."
    "What?" Rey jerked back and stared at Finn in shock. He couldn't get his head around the idea of someone taking their own life, nor the thought of the boy in his arms to be gone forever. He just couldn't imagine such a thing.
    "I can't go through this anymore. Everything, from my stepdad to everyone here to my mom...I just can't do it anymore. Everyone hates me, so why am I here Rey? No one wants me here."
    "That's not true-"
    "Oh yeah? Name one person who cares about me!"
    "Me." It was such a simple answer, yet so filled with truth that it made both boys stop and think.
    "You?"
    "Yeah," Rey said breathlessly as he licked his lips, his mind whirling, searching for the right way to put into words how he's been feeling towards Finn ever since he began questioning his sexuality. Finally, one emotion seemed clear, and it made Rey's cheeks redden with embarrassment as he admitted the truth. "I've had a crush on you since we were fourteen."
    "What?" Now it was Finn's turn to be surprised.
    "Yeah, I had just begun to question my sexuality ever since I first saw your...you know." Rey fidgeted as his gaze shifted from place to place, never settling on anything for too long.
    Finn grabbed each side of Rey's head and forced the taller boy to look at him.
    "Tell me everything."
    "It's embarrassing..." Rey's cheeks burned hot as he shifted his weight from foot to foot.
    A small, sly grin spread across Finn's lips as he connected gazes with Rey.
    "You owe me," he said, his tears slowing.
    Rey sighed, but conceded. "In the locker room, the first time I ever called you Little Finn, I...I got a boner from seeing Little Finn."
    Finn blushed as he sat back on the desk biting his bottom lip, his smile still present.
    Rey trudged on.
    "And as sadistic as it sounds, I had to...fix myself after watching you pleasure yourself. Which, again, I'm really sorry about." Noticing the look Finn was giving him for stalling, Rey continued. "Anyway, I never said anything because I was never sure if it was just a phase or something, but now..." Rey sighed. "I like you Finn, I have a crush on you, and -as hard as it is to say- I'll allow you to announce to the whole world that Rey McCoymick has a crush on Finnley Greyson."
    Finn shook his head, a blush coating his cheeks as he looked away shyly.
    "What?" Rey asked, slightly amused at how innoncent Finn seemed.
    "I'm probably going to jail for bringing a gun to school and holding up a classroom, Rey."
    "Juvie, more likely, since you're still underage, but yeah, most likely." Rey was confused, what did Finn going to Juvie have to do with anything they were just talking about.
    "And you embarrassed me many, many times Rey."
    "Yeah, I admit it, I did embarrass you a lot in the past."
    "So, to make up for all of the embarrassment, would you be willing to embarrass yourself in return?"
    He knew it! Rey began to shake his head, but stopped when he noticed the smile slipping from Finn's face. For all of the times he had embarrassed Finn both publicly and privately, couldn't he spare a little embarrassment for the sake of making amens?
    "Okay, if you promise that it will make us even and you swear to never try or do kill someone, hurt someone, or anything of the like, then what do I have to do?"
    "I promise, and I swear I won't."
    "Good, now what do I have to do to make us even?"
    Finn bit his lip, thinking, as his eyes scanned Rey's body from head to toe before nodding his head.
    "First, would you get naked for me?"
    Rey raised an eyebrow but nodded, quickly slipping out of all of his clothes, which he placed in a pile on the desk. Once naked, Rey stood facing Finn with a tinge of pink coating his cheeks.
    "Turn around and bend over a desk." Rey went to do as told but froze as his eyes widened in realization,
    "Please Finn, no, anything but that," Rey begged.
    "But what, Rey?"
    "Please Finn, do not make me have sex with a tooth brush."
    "I was thinking more of a pencil or a pen, seeing as there's plenty of them in here."
    "Finn, no, please don't-"
    Finn smiled softly, almost sadly, as he stepped closer to Rey.
    "Doesn't feel very nice to beg and beg, only for no one to listen, does it Rey?"
    "Finn, ple-"
    "Lucky for you, I'm not like you guys. I wasn't going to make you go through something like that Rey."
    Rey let out a breath of relief, before eyeing Finn warily.
    "Than what was it you were going to do?" Rey questioned, one eyebrow raised as he gazed down at a nervous Finn.
    Finn dropped his gaze to the floor before replying. "I've never...touched another male before, and I thought if I could embarrass you, get you cumming in my hand while being video taped, then it would be a win on both sides."
    "And the recording would never be seen by anyone?"
    "Only me."
     Rey sighed, before reaching his hand into the pile of clothes on the desk and retracting his cell. Unlocking the screen, he turned on the camera and placed it in a spot where you could perfectly see both boys in full length. Next, Rey dropped to his knees and began working on Finn's belt.
    "What are you doing?" Finn asked, confusion clouding his voice.
    "Going a step further."
    With one hand, Rey pumped his own shaft a few times until he was erect, then he slowed to a painful tickle of the fingers as he placed his lips on Finn's tip. Finn shuttered at the wet feelings of Rey's lips as they slid further onto his member. With one hand, he gripped a handful of Rey's dark hair, while with the other he supported himself on the desk behind him. It was unbelievable, having Rey McCoymick give him a blow job in one of the classrooms at school. The Reymond McCoymick, the guy every girl lusts after and every guy idealizes. Finn honestly believed he must have been dreaming, and any minute his stepdad would shock him awake with cold water and proceed to have his way with Finn. And yet, as every moan and whimper tumbled out of Finn's mouth, he knew this was no dream. In a matter of minutes, this small piece of heaven would be over and he'd be going to jail, where his stepdad would bail him out and do something much worse than kill Finn when they got home. Finn knew this, which was why, after releasing his load into Rey's mouth, Finn helped Rey to his feet and swiftly attached their lips together. Their tongues moved and tangled, Finn's semen passing between them as one hand held Rey's head firmly in place while the other moved downwards. Rey choked and whimpered at the feeling of Finn's hand gripping his member. Finn pushed Rey's hands away from the mound of flesh and proceeded to cause Rey a painfully slow but very pleasurable feeling. Their mouths continued to attack each other, lips smacking and saliva swapping as their tongues darted back and forth. Rey gave a final throaty moan, before releasing into Finn's hand, his hands tightening on Finn's hair until the point of pain. But Finn moaned along with Rey at the sharp pleasurable pain. Pulling back just enough for his hand to fit between them, Finn locked eyes with Rey as he stuck one slimy finger in his mouth and sucked. Rey watched with a coiling feeling in his stomach as Finn sucked the semen off his fingers, never breaking eye contact with Rey. Rey shuttered as Finn's cold, wet finger slid along the skin of his crotch, wiping up some of the remaining white slime. He watched with hooded eyes as Finn touched the same finger to Rey's lips lightly, to which Rey opened his mouth and took the appendage in and sucked. It tasted funny, but Rey ignored the odd taste as he squeezed his eyes shut and continued.
    "Rey?" Finn began, gazing sadly at Rey.
    "Mhmm?" The vibration that from the back of Rey's throat caused goosebumps to erupt on Finn's body.
    "Where does this leave us?"
    "What do you mean?" Rey asked, pulling away to stare confusedly at the small boy.
    Finn dropped his hands back to his sides and looked to the floor as he answered.
    "I'm going to jail and you..."
    Realization dawned on Rey as he gazed down at Finn, watching as the lustful boy who stood in front of him transformed back into the broken one who still needed his help.
    Surging forward without thinking, Rey took Finn into his arms and hugged the frail boy tightly to him.
    "Please don't kill yourself Finn, we'll figure this out. If you tell someone, an adult like a teacher or a cop, then maybe-"
    "I can't."
    "What do you mean you can't?"
    "I can't." Finn turned away and lightly pushed Rey away, wrapping his arms around himself as a numbing coldness came over him. The same numbing coldness that he's been feeling ever since his mom married his stepdad. His voice cracks as he shakily tries to get the words out, "He'll kill me."
    "Your stepdad?"
    A nod.
    "Finn, if you tell the police and report him for molestation and abuse, he'll never be able to touch you again."
    "You don't know that. It's his word against mine." Tears began to fall, slipping down Finn's cheeks like sad little raindrops.
    "Yes, I do. Finn, don't you want to put him away for hurting your mom? For hurting you?" Rey pushed gently, placing his hands on Finn's shoulders comfortingly.
    "I-" The sound of the school's phone ringing cut Finn's words off, and both boys looked to the phone. The only sound in the room was the shrill ring of the phone, which sat on the desk in front of them.
    They knew who was calling, the police no doubt, and as soon as the ringing stopped, Rey stepped away from Finn and began to slip his clothes back on. Once dressed, Rey picked up his cell phone and pressed the 'stop' button, the video ending. He sighed, shoving the small device into his back pocket. Rey turned around and looked at Finn, who caught his gaze with watery eyes, and what Rey saw in them broke his heart for the second time that day. Finn was honestly scared, and Rey couldn't blame him, but Rey also knew they couldn't stay in that classroom any longer. Moving closer, Rey tenderly touched Finn's cheek, turning the smaller boys head in his direction, and he looked into those red puffy eyes, the bruise standing out even more now, and said, "We gotta go."
    Finn nodded, pulling his face away from Rey's hand as a sob ripped free of his lips. Wrapping an arm around his shoulders, Rey steered Finn out of the school, the gun and bullets in each of Finn's hands. The bright afternoon sunlight greeted them as they exited the building, temporarily blinding them. Once their vision adjusted, they noticed the crowds that were being held back like cattle behind a makeshift fence, a few police officers attempting to keep the people from getting too close to the school while other officers stood behind police cars talking on walkie-talkies and conversing with each other. Finn stopped on the concrete steps of the school, staring at all of the people and cars. There were so many people, and it made Finn scared to move. A few people noticed the two boys standing on the steps of the school and soon, everyone was staring at them, shouting, while an officer ordered Finn to step away from Rey and to drop the gun. They hadn't noticed the fact that the bullets were in Finn's other hand, the gun empty and useless. It didn't matter anyway, to them Finn was a threat; a criminal. Swallowing hard, Finn took a shaky breath before slowly walking forward toward the officer who spoke, Rey right beside him. The officer, who happened to be the chief of police, kept shouting at Finn to stop and put the gun down, or they'd shoot. But Finn kept moving, each step slow, his heart pounding in his ears as he stared around with wide eyes at everyone. Finally, he stops about twenty feet from the officer and crouches down, and with one swift movement, he slides the gun across the pavement. Finn straightens, tears soaking his cheeks as he mouths 'I'm sorry'. The bullets fall to the pavement as Finn's hand uncurls from around them, each one making a small clink as they hit. Turning around, Finn places his hands on the back of his head, but before he can lay down on the ground, Rey grips Finn's chin and before anyone could say a word, their lips met. It was just a short, sad kiss, but it was their last way of letting the other know how they felt before Finn would be gone. Stepping back, Rey watched as Finn lowered himself to the ground, the crowd now silent as everyone stared in shock at the display. Rey backed away from Finn, never taking his eyes off of the boy on the ground, listening with a heavy chest as Finn said two words over and over again while the police advanced.
    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."